Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 3:03 am
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

'I wonder how much time will you have til I break you forever'

Dimitri looked down at vaan "I'll allow it because I was going to gut his whole family but I have one rule if you kill them then do it in sight of the guests the already know I do not tolerate backstabbing traitorous scum" he unlocked the chain from vaan's collar "you may pick from my weapon room for a personal blade to silence the scum" he hands vaan the suit gently as he stood up "I'll leave to let you get dressed and do hurry the guests will be here in hour's time"

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:16 pm
"Can do master." Vaan purred. His eyes glittering, moments later he was dressed and with a short sword in his hand. He entered the room that dimitri was entertaining the guests in. A feral smile making its way to his lips when he saw who the boss was. Conan Lanza the man who had sold him to the slave markets.

The man had frozen upon vaan's arrival. "Hey boss~ thought you saw the last of me huh" he said prowling towards the man.

"Wh- what is the meaning of this!?" Conan sputtered out looking at Dimitri.

"Oh? Didn't you know? He's the one who bought me and my master loathe as I am to call him that, has decided to let me have a little fun~" then Vaan struck, one moment Conan was standing there the next blood sprayed as he sliced off the boss's arm.

The man crumpled to the ground shrieking and clutching his arm. A demented grin was on Vaan's face and idly he swiped his tongue over the blood that had splattered onto his face.

"What next? Shall I take your eyes? Your legs? Hmmm but I could be merciful Conan. If you beg like the pitiful dog you are then maybe I'll give you a quick death." Vaan said his blade at the man's throat.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:36 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Watches the show from the grand staircase clapping as he slowly walked downstairs drawing the guests attention "poor Conan I told you when you crossed me that you'd rue the day you were ever birthed from your mother's womb" he steps in front of Conan as the man gripped his suits leg "please Mr.van Drac have mercy I shall never do it again!" Blood pours onto the ballrooms floor as Dimitri smirked showing his fangs "Mercy I am afaird I do not give mercy to scum like you" he looks at vaan "have fun panther" he walks away from the dying man as he is followed by Conan's wife and daughters as they tired flirting with him

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Conan crawled forward to try and grab Dimitri again only to scream when the sword was stabbed through his hand.

"So you'll beg for him but not for me? How rude...guess you won't be getting a quick death after all, shame that." Vaan said boredly while the man gibbered out pleas only to shriek again when he twisted the blade.

Half an hour later Vaan got to his feet, he was completely splattered with blood and the sword was stabbed through the empty chest cavity while his hear was laying on the floor beside him.

While it had been a fun diversion it had done nothing to sate the itch in him, to fight and hunt. Letting out a low hum Vaan picked up the heart and stared at it.

He then smiled darkly when he got an idea, "Dimitri calls me panther but, house cats tend to bring their owner "gifts" from their hunt...perhaps it's time to remind him that I am not some house cat to tame but a hunter."

Grinning he slicked back his hair putting red streaks in it from the blood, but..where did Dimitri say he was going again?

Frowning he tried to figure it out until instincts took over and he smelled a faint scent of roses.

"There." Vaan smirked and begin walking leaving bloody footprints as he went. Following the scent he came to a parlor and shoved the door open.

"Master~ I have a gift for you~." He said in a sing song voice dropping the hear in Dimitri's lap and smirking inwardly in glee when the blood got all over his clothes.

"It's strange I thought Conan didn't have a heart so I was surprised to find it so big." He chattered, freezing when he heard a muffled scream.

Turning his head slowly he saw one of Conan's daughters sitting on the couch opposite of Dimitri covering her mouth in a look of horror.

"Why so frightened kitten? You know what I do, after all you were there when your daddy introduced me." He purred out stalking towards the girl.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 3:33 am
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Clears his throat holding up the heart to his face as he looked at vaan "now my little panther do not harm my partner for tonight" he smiles while biting into the heart staining his lips with fresh blood as Conan's eldest daughter came into the study wearing red silk lingerie with her hair unkempt as she walked towards Dimitri, her hands rubbing his shoulders and chest giggling while Dimitri finished the vital organ licking his lips and fangs clean "you girls are insatiable are you not?" He looks at young girl then vaan "I trust you had fun my panther but do not touch my prize" his eyes glow seductively as the young girl blushed "unless you want to satisfy my new company since she's still untouched and pure" he stood up his white shirt was open wide showing his sculpted and chiseled chest while he swiped his hands through his golden hair

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 11:58 am
Smexi-hexi123

"Nah I don't find women...appealing." He said idly but stepped away from the girl and towards Dimitri.

"Men on the other hand.." he purred prowling towards Dimitri, his self changing as he went becoming very catlike indeed. His ears shifted slightly to points and his fingers became claws, he swiped his tongue over his lips showing off his now sharp teeth.

Vaan blamed the fact that he was still slightly drunk from his kill, but while a part of him wanted to run his claws down the vampire's side and face, watching him bleed out. Another wanted something very different.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:34 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Looked down at vaan "girls you may go back to the ballroom to enjoy the festivities I must tend to my pet's needs" he watched the girls walk out of his study and his bedroom giggling while he walks into his room "I trust you enjoyed your feast on that rotten scum a pity Conan had to die but his eldest Mina knows my rules well enough to not disappoint me so her crime family" he removes his shirt from his back while putting it away in his dresser "so you enjoy the pleasures of male company I see" he looks towards vaan as he grabbed a red silk shirt pulling it on humming as the ball played his favorite song the dark waltz

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:59 am

"I do hope you don't expect me to go out there and dance, I'm quite terrible at it, y'see. As for the company of men...well I've had my share of handsome bed partners." He sad leaning against the wall frowning slightly in distaste when he noticed the blood on him was starting to dry.

"You know I hope you understand that, just because you let me sate my hunger doesn't mean I'll bow to you. Even stray cats have their pride after all." Vaan said mockingly his eyes glittering dangerously.

Dimitri was a vampire but even a vampire couldn't fight back when they were distracted. It would be so easy now, to reach him and claw out his throat, or...claw out his own throat.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:34 am
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri walks towards vaan his shirt wide open he quickly grabbed vaan's wrists holding them as he leaned his body down licking the drying blood from vaan's face and hands "we shall see vaan in time you'll break by my hand or your own" his free hand pressed itself onto vaan's lower back as he pressed his pet's body onto his own while his hand traveled up and down vaan's back slowly "you already know the forbidden dance my panther besides pleasures of the flesh and blood I saw your eyes glittering with a pure hunger and lust driven desire when you saw my chest" he smirks down at vaan while he pinned his wrists to the wall as he leaned down licking vaan's neck lightly

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:46 pm

"Hmph I'd rather claw out my own throat than submit, you forget vampire pathers are not house cats which you can dress up and cage." Vaan leaned in close as he could smiling darkly.

"We're wild beasts."
He said and bit down hard sinking his own sharp teeth into the man's shoulder, while using the fact that his legs were free to kick out at Dimitri.

The taste of blood bloomed into his mouth and Vaan laughed in delight as his instincts took over.

Yes that's right we'll make him bleed, make him suffer, and then we'll hunt and run, and paint the whole manor red red red.

There was a crazed grin on his face as he fought to free his hands, and darted out to try and bite another part of the vampire. A part of him wanted to sate the lust that was burning him, while the other was slowly being consumed by bloodlust.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:15 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

His wound quickly healed as rotten black blood stained his shirt "you little disobedient brat!" He grabs onto vaan's throat as he starts choking vaan on his silk covered bed "I'll need fresh blood in my veins now because of that act you did" his eyes turned red while his fangs grew out as well his claws "in the name of my late father Vladimir the Impaler,Dracula or Nosferatu the mortals called him I shall make you regret that!" He screamed at vaan

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:32 pm

"Just...try...it" He wheezed out still grinning. His hands now free immediately dug into Dimitri's arms trying to get him to loosen his grip causing more injuries.

His body was starting to lose the battle however as less air got into his lungs, so this how he was gonna die huh? Not they way he really would've wanted but at least Vaan would be free of the insufferable b*****d.

"You get what you paid for...master." Vaan choked out, darkness starting to seep into the edge of his eyelids.

No...no he refused! He would not die at the hands of some egotistical shitbag. With a choked snarl Vaan surged upwards forcing Dimitri back somewhat and making the man's grip loosen a little bit.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:42 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Dimitri growled at vaan then smirked laughing "You just called me master my pet" he quickly grabbed vaan's wrists with one hand as his other one still gripped vaan's throat "you want your lust satisfied then you'll have it~" he took vaan's lips with his own roughly biting onto his slave's bottom lip while his own shadow removed his shirt from his upper body

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:10 pm

In retaliation Vaan bit him back, hard drawing blood. "Don't ******** call me your pet, you piece of s**t." He snarled and fought under the man to free himself again. Any wanting was now gone when he remembered just who this man was.

"He is the man who stripped you of your freedom, he is your enemy, your prey. Now make him pay."

Vaan would bow to no one, not even the man who called himself his master. He would rather die. He thrashed underneath, biting and snarling in a attempt to work himself free of the vampire  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:21 pm
Dimitri Van Drac

User Image

Sighs as his shadow pinned vaan's arms and legs down while he looked down at vaan "a fighter is why I chose you vaan I enjoy challenges" he slides a clawed finger down vaan's shirt slicing it open lightly cutting his chest "plus you remind me of my dead lover he was beautiful like you until a hunter took him from me forever I will not release you nor let you go" he leans down towards the bottom of the cut as his tongue licked up some fresh blood

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff