Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Dimitri Van Drac's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:42 am
"I'm his bodyguard Daniel, I can handle a little hissy fit." He said somewhat snarkily. He then clapped a hand over his mouth to stop hysterical laughter from bursting out at the side of Ashton being bodily picked up.

"Come on newbie, I hate it too but it's only for a few hours." He said and went to grab his on suit, quickly getting dressed and heading to the ball room. As he went he let the change wash over him and then took a place in the room where he could keep an eye on everyone. It was time to get to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:51 am
Meanwhile Seisha had finished everything, and had went to go find Daniel. Upon seeing that the man was currently busy went to find another servant to see what needed to be done.

However all of them brushed him off and it was leading him to becoming frustrated, he didn't even have any clothes to change into and the party was starting.

Letting out a low sigh, Seisha resigned himself to holing up in one of the rooms until either the party ended or Daniel came to find him.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:51 am
Dimitri looks at daniel "You may go my friend vaan will be tested" he smiles "go enjoy yourself" laughs lightly talked to a few noble woman

Daniel bows as he walks around ignoring the siren calls of woman wanting his attention as he walks into the room where seisha was while he took out a old pocket watch opening it up looking at his long gone parents and his own five year old son "oh Michael I hope your resting well in heaven"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:41 pm
Vaan took to prowling around the ballroom, though he did indulge in one or two dances along the way. He was also kind to children who had been dragged here by their parents, letting them exclaim over his eyes or touch his ears. He even danced with a giggly young girl who had previously looked absolutely miserable by her mother's side. Still he kept an eye out, Daniel had warned that it might be a blood bath and he needed to be ready for anything.

Meanwhile Seisha had been leaning against the wall listening to the distant chatter of the party guest, though he straightened upon seeing Daniel, he tilted his head in question upon hearing what Daniel said but decided not to pry.

"The rest of the servants don't seem to like me much." He said quietly, running a hand through his hair and then grimacing at it's unwashed state.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:55 am
Luneaska

Dimitri notices his lover's hunter stepped into the ballroom as he gripped his hands growling softly

Daniel looks at seisha "well maybe we should get you cleaned up seisha" he hands seisha his suit's jacket "come on"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:42 pm
Vaan glanced up from his patrolling and followed Dimitri's line of sight, seeing what he was glancing up he quietly slipped away from the crowd and stopped behind the vampire.

"What do you want me to do Boss? Do you want me to clear out the people, or at least the children and let you go at him? Or do you want me to catch him and take him down, and out so you can deal with it personally?
" He asked quietly.

At that moment the hunter looked up and at Dimitri, but more so at Vaan. Not surprising due to who he resembled, in response he gave the hunter a smile, one full of his very sharp teeth. A warning, don't come near, you aren't welcome here.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:04 am
Luneaska

Dimitri looks at vaan "get the children out of here quickly then I'll deal with that jackal" he growled lightly under his breath while he glared the hunter down before speaking "Everyone with children please go to the next room for dessert and a few tiny dancing lessons" he smiles lightly as he sees vaan's parents walking up towards him and vaan "hello carver and helena I am glad you made it"

Carver nods "thank you for the invitation" he looks at the hunter as he sniffs the air smirking "that human is afraid but he's not alone hunters are all over the ballroom helena please distract the others while the innocent are moved into the other room" he feels his wife kiss his cheek nodding before flipping off the staircase "Son watch your mother do what she does best"

Purple smoke surrounds helena then vanishes showing her in a deep purple belly dancer outfit attracting the enemy's attention while dimtri's mothers girls start to play a sweet and mysterious melody

Helena looks towards the lead hunter with a sheer veil covering her face as she sang out dancing to the music singing of dimitri's sorrow as she roped a silk scarf around the man's waist pulling him to the center of the floor smiling sweetly
Sweet Vengeance Helenas song

Dimitri walks down the stair case removing his jacket and rolling up his shirt's sleeves then he unsheathes Vincent's sword from his waist as his feet hit the marble floor the hunter looks at dimitri "I see you remember not only my lost love's face but also the woman you sold into slavery yourself but carver ended up freeing her and training helena as a assassin with her siren like songs i love their love story so but that is not for the ears of a rotten bag of flesh like you" the man glares at helena til she kicks him up into the air from his chin walking back to her husband and son as vaan saw mutliple scars on his mother's skin from whip marks while dimitri laughs watching the man fall onto the hard marble floor hearing bones shattering "hahaha you broke his arm helena" he hears clicks from guns as the other hunters shot bullets into him making dimitri fall onto the ground appearing dead until he laughed like the unstable man he was slowing standing up as the bullets fall out of the wounds in his chest, arm and head as black blood poured out of the wounds "You pitiful fools, you think you can battle or kill me haha many have tried but I slaughtered and impaled on a wooden spear in my basement surrounding every decaying man that is scum sent here so you all think I can be overcome by you creeping jackals!" he roars out in rage as mist surrounded the young hunters "that very first sin that faithful night in the year eighteen sixty, your leader here killed my first and true love making me so broken I fully awaken into my father's blood when I stabbed that dagger that killed him into that cross" he points towards the golden embroider wood cross as the hunters back away in fear "I cursed god's very name thus cursing myself into this unholy beast that feeds on the blood of the living, sinful and innocent" Dimitri vanished only to appear in front of a new hunter quickly sinking his fangs into the young man's neck draining the veins dry thus making his body heal and renewed as the hunters surround him the leader walks up to dimitri holding out a cross "It's time for this war to end you dark prince of the devil!" the hunter said making dimitri smirk "You old fool the spoils of our war already belong to me" he whistles out hearing the young hunters scream out in agony while their bodies fall onto the ground their heads cut from their necks "well done daniel" the floor began to become a sea of blood from twenty slaughtered men

Daniel walks out of the shadows near the old hunter holding a reaper like scythe dripping fresh blood "I live to serve you master" he smiles sweetly as he picks up the heads whistling "Sir vaan I've left ten sheep for you to slaughter while master kills the ram"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:14 am
Vaan herded the people away and upon coming back,and seeing both the marks on his mother's skin. And hearing what was done to her, snarled.

"I see so the murder of my ancestor wasn't enough for you goddamn pissants huh?"
He hissed out rolling up his sleeves and stalking forward.

"You just had to ******** with the parents I only just met didn't ya, big ******** mistake I'm afraid. Tell me shitlords does the name Vaan the beastchild ring any bells in those ******** empty heads of yours?"
Vaan spat.

He was pleased to note the stiffening of some hunters and the widened eyes. "Oh goody." He purred.

"It's always flattering to know when my reputation precedes me."
Vaan grinned and then leapt forward landing on the chest of one of the hunters, with all the strength of a full grown lion.

The hunters chest caved in rather messily cutting their screams short, in a instant he was the next one his claws raking across their eyes blinding them. Then punching a hole through the chest of another one.

Vaan's fighting style could only be described as a bloody violent dance.  

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:36 am
Meanwhile Seisha had immediately taken control of the situation not having any chance to change and take a shower in the confusion. He herded the children away, however it seemed some of the hunters had slipped past. They burst around the corner of one of the halls, and were making a beeline straight towards him and the other guests. People were screaming and many of the children were crying. Seisha however quietly sighed, he was quite glad Daniel hadn't decided to give him shoes and had unbound him. Otherwise what he was about to do would've become much harder.

"Excuse me."
He spoke up his voice cool and calm, "Please keep all the children behind you and get away from the windows. Also try and remain calm, I will handle this." Seisha said and stepped forward.

His limbs were still somewhat cramped and stiff from the chains that had bound him but, he wasn't thinking about that now. Finally...finally after so many long years of being forced to live in secery, and never being able to show his talents out of fear...Seisha was finally allowed to dance again.

Smiling slightly he took another step forward and opened his mouth and sang.

It was a fast paced song, one he probably shouldn't have done with how his body was, not to mention the lyrics were mostly nonsense. But he didn't care, he bared his teeth in a wild grin as he spun and clapped, watching gleefully as the hunters fell one by one due the power of his magic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:51 am
Luneaska

Dimitri knocks the cross out the old hunter's hand as they crossed swords "I've dreamed of this day you jackal that your blood and body will decorate my castle's walls" his voice was cold and unfeeling as steel clashed against ancient silver "It's over you old fool!" he dodged a slash as it hit dimitri's chest nicking his skin while dimitri knocks the hunter's sword out of the man's hand watching as the hunter took out a wooden stake running towards dimitri while dimitri grabs the man's wrist forcing the stake out of man's hand while he grabbed it then kicked the man in the back watching the hunter fall onto his knees "Repent your sins mortal for god is unmerciful to men like you" he stabs the stake into the man's back as blood came out of the hunter's mouth dimitri let the man fall onto the floor as he walked towards vincent's sword picking it up then decapitate the hunter's head from his neck then heart from his chest "At last it's finally over!" he laughs insanely as the blood swirled around him "come and go to the coffin then to me" the sea of blood runs down to basement picking up vincent's coffin then brings it towards dimitri making him kneel down opening up the coffin placing the sword into vincent's cold hands as the blood enters a huge bowl to be stored away "Your murder is finally dead my love now you can rest in heaven in peace" he gently closes the coffin as he stood up looking away from the coffin walking outside to his rose garden dragging the hunter's body and head out with him tossing them onto a wooden spear

Daniel starts bottling all the blood away as he watched his master carefully "seisha the room is cleared and the threat is gone"

Carver & Helena walk towards dimitri gently patting his back "Mourning is natural our old friend" they let him be as dimitri's mother walk down the steps looking at vaan "you protect my son's fragile heart by being his shield and sword, he's more hurt then he'll let anyone see for he is broken"

Dimitri sighs "Love is nothing but weakness now" he looks up at the moon "but there are woman and man always flocking to my feet with unending lust" he smirks "Might as well enjoy the gifts of prolonging life while I can" he looks back of his castle "Goodnight Vincent you alone will own my heart and soul of my humanity" he snaps his fingers while maids bring the coffin to a marble tomb placing it into the center "Rest in peace Vincent Pantheria" he closes the door looking at the pantheria crest then he roars out in sorrow and agony falling onto his knees as his body renewed itself from the wounds he received from the hunter's blade as he look back into his past memories "haha" he smiles leaning against the marble slowly falling into a deep slumber  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:26 pm
Smexi-hexi123

Although Vaan wanted to follow Dimitri to check up on him, he didn't want to intrude on his Boss when the man was clearly in mourning. Instead in reply to Dimitri's mother's comment his put a hand over his heart and gave the woman a low bow of respect.

"It would be my honor as a member of the Pantheria family to watch over your son and well....please don't take this the wrong way my lady but, I feel that Vincent would want me to. Though I never met him and never could I think perhaps I would be honoring him as well by watching over Boss.
" He said softly.

He faltered for a second before realizing that everything truly was over, no one would ever come after his and Dimitri's family again. At that he nodded to Dimitri's mother and all but threw himself into his mother arms, nuzzling his head against her soaking in the fact that they were here and safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:58 am
Luneaska

Dimitri walks back into the castle breathing softly "Finally it's done" he looks at his own mother "Mother you are free to leave when you wish to now I am a going to enjoy the party" he smiles softly walking past vaan

Helena rubs vaan's head "shh it's okay my son" she looks up at dimitri "Vaan are you sure that your ancestor's spirit is not inside you...when the party is over think of this place with your heart"

Daniel serves the guests gentleman dutiful humming while dimitri dances with a few single noble woman  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:58 pm
*Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been super stressed and basically on the verge of a panic attack the whole week lmao :') *

"His spirit is inside me? Is that some weird family line thing that I don't know about?" Vaan asked wrinkling his nose in thought. Though he was glad that Dimitri seemed to be looking better. Perhaps after the party he should check on him, just to be safe.

Although he wanted to dance with his mother he remembered he still had a job to do, giving a small smile he untangled himself from her and went back to patrolling the perimeter. Though he occasionally stopped to talk to a few guests who wished to compliment him on his fighting style.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:16 pm
Luneaska

Helena and Carver dance among the guests as Daniel cleans up the ballroom while the people start to leave around a hour later

Dimitri stretches out his arms as he thanks his guests for coming then walks back towards the grand staircase

Helena walks up to her son "no my kitten it is not a family thing just something your songstress mother can sense" kisses his forehead smiling "trust me my sweet vaan"

Carver pats vaan's head "You my son fought like I do" he laughs proudly "I wished you left some for me I've killed the people whom held your mother when I first met her"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luneaska

Fashionable Detective

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:09 pm
Vaan smiled at that but his smile was predatory, "good cause if you hadn't I would've tracked them down and murdered em." He tilted his in confusion mulling over his words. He didn't believe in ghosts or anything like that, and yes he knew how ironic that was with his boss being a vampire. But perhaps the ghost of his ancestor was still hanging around manor?

Maybe that's what his mother was talking about?....Maybe or she was being purposefully vague Vaan wasn't sure which but he resolved that once he had the time he would go do research, and check up on his boss to see how the man was holding up.  
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff