Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
neros home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:56 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Takumi purrs softly "nya~" his ears bend back in pure satisfaction as he wiggled lightly in his Master's lap while his tail curls

nero blushed slightly feeling takumi wiggling in his lap getting him abit aroused as he kept on petting the neko  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:38 pm
the amazing kitsune

Takumi ears shoot up as a deep blush covers his face "m-master your poking me..." he looks up at nero embarrassed  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:45 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Takumi ears shoot up as a deep blush covers his face "m-master your poking me..." he looks up at nero embarrassed

hearing what he said he blushed slightly and place the neko next to him on the couch and got up " im sorry escuse me real quick " he said as he went to the bedroom pulling his pants down exposing his arousal he started to try and relive him self  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:21 pm
the amazing kitsune

Takumi pouts slightly as his ears drop in feeling unwanted "mew...master" he thinks as his mouth shows a cute clever kitten grin "nya~" he gets up from the couch following his master's scent purring  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:25 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Takumi pouts slightly as his ears drop in feeling unwanted "mew...master" he thinks as his mouth shows a cute clever kitten grin "nya~" he gets up from the couch following his master's scent purring

nero was pleasuring himself soft moans comeing from his mouth imageing the small neko " mmm takumi " he moaned out gently as he continued to play with himself wrapped up in his pleasure he was unaware of his neko getting close to his room  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:31 pm
Takumi walks into the room "master are you alright?...." his ears and tail shoot up as did his fur "Rawr!~" he quickly covers his eyes a deep red blush covering his face "I am s-sorry master" he sits down on the floor shaking  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:06 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Takumi walks into the room "master are you alright?...." his ears and tail shoot up as did his fur "Rawr!~" he quickly covers his eyes a deep red blush covering his face "I am s-sorry master" he sits down on the floor shaking

hearing the voice of takumi his eyes opened wide as he turned and saw his neko on the floor his face red and shaking quickly trying to pulls his pants up " s**t takumi i-i sorry i should have closed the door are you allright " he said moving over to him  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:12 pm
Takumi hisses as he backed away growling at nero "what in heaven's name are you thinking?!" he looks away from nero blushing still "i heard you moaning my name...."  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:43 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Takumi hisses as he backed away growling at nero "what in heaven's name are you thinking?!" he looks away from nero blushing still "i heard you moaning my name...."

he got wide eyed when takumi hissed at him " im sorry takumi i dont know how to reallt explain it well enough i just find you attraictive i couldnt help myself anymore " he said softly looking at the ground  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:48 pm
Takumi looks up at nero crying "Waaah!" his tail curls around his legs as his ear hide in his hair "Master you should have told me this even thou i am your pet i still am a person too!"  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:52 pm
Smexi-hexi123
Takumi looks up at nero crying "Waaah!" his tail curls around his legs as his ear hide in his hair "Master you should have told me this even thou i am your pet i still am a person too!"

moving quickly to his side he wrapped takumi up in his arms and held him " im sorry takumi you are right i should have i just didnt know how you woul react"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:56 pm
Takumi looks up at nero before kissing him gently "You should ask baka master" he nuzzles nero  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:10 am
Smexi-hexi123
Takumi looks up at nero before kissing him gently "You should ask baka master" he nuzzles nero

Nero nodded and kissed takumis forehead "I am sorry takumi "he said softly with a small smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:27 am
the amazing kitsune

Takumi licks Nero's cheek as he snuggled against his master purring softly  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:02 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

Takumi licks Nero's cheek as he snuggled against his master purring softly

Nero chuckled and rubbed takimis cheek with his thumb picking up the small neko in his arms and laying down on the bed  
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff