Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image
"We know a little about a lot of things, just enough to make us dangerous."

Ian opened his eyes to be greeted with the typical morning feeling of nausea he got. It would range from moderate to severe most the time, so far this morning laying in bed he was good. Unfortunately he kept the ondansetron in the bathroom. "I really should move it." he muttered to himself. All he had to do was get up and go to the bathroom and hopefully get there before the nausea gets worse. Getting up he rushed to the bathroom as fast as he could and quickly took one of the pills. Unfortunately it seemed like he was always sick so usually he was the guy carrying around a bag just filled with various medication. Walking back to his room he picked up his phone and sent a quick text to Zerenaz "Wake up I have things planned for today."

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:17 pm
☆ Zerena ♥ Marie ♥ Rhodes ☆

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCross x my x heart x and xhope x tox diex
Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxMake you feel, make you feel better
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm going numb I've been highjacked
xxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's a f●●king drag xxxx
I x taste x you x on x my x lips x and

get rid of you, So I say damn your kiss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the awful things you do, You're worse than nicotine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zerena was in a light sleep since she just woke up, hearing noises from outside, forgetting it was trash day in her neighborhood. Gray hair seemed to be all around and fly aways, oh so many. Laying her bed, checked the clock, and turned the opposite, closing her eyes again. Now, she couldn't find a comfortable position, which made her cranky. The female heard a loud noise, and looked over her shoulder and saw the light in her phone flash and groaned. Grabbing the phone, squinted at the bright screen, and saw it was Ian. Plans that involve me in a way? If not, you know where I'll be She replied back and placing the phone on her bed and slowly drifting into dreamland. She was a night owl, staying up at all hours of the night, and star gazing a few times, since she started loving the things for the stars, and moon, astrology and all that spacey stuff.

OOC ::

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 12:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian heard his phone go off not long after he sent the text. "Of course it does, I missed your birthday last week after all." he sent. He had got her tickets to a show she really wanted to see, and he was going to take her out for lunch and let her direct what stores they would go to and she could pick out a few other presents for herself. Grabbing a couple of medicines from the bathroom he walked back to his room where he placed them in a bag. He wasn't planning on skipping out today. He missed last week and felt really bad about it. They had been friends for a long time and the two of them always ended up hanging out on each others birthdays.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:43 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena was still laying in bed when she got the quick reply back and smiled to the lit screen Oh, come on Ian, what can we possibly do? But seriously, doors unlocked if you stop by before I reach out of bed She replied before putting the phone on her chest. Sighing almost groaning, tried to sit up before falling right back into the bed. She knew he felt horrible about it, it was almost like they could feel each other when they were hurt or saddened. Finally actually sitting up, got out of bed, and stretched, trying to still wake up from the light sleep. She shuffled around the room, pulling together an outfit decent to go out with Ian. The gray hair was curled, as she sat in front of her mirror, playing Broken Cash Machine by Modern Baseball. She was finding motivation to actually get dressed instead of wearing the batman tank top and Harley Quinn shorts. Quickly getting her phone opened the text messages between her and Ian "PS, buy me drugs on the way here? It'll be greatly appreciated. She texted, and her drug of choice? Coffee. Though she was the occasional smoker, but it was unnoticed by Ian.

LyssaBaggins

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 7:15 am
User Image
User Image

Ian put on a white button up shirt and a pair of black jeans. He liked to have a little more formal of a wardrobe. He just really liked the style of suits and all that so he had quite a few. Grabbing his messenger bag he heard his phone go off. Seeing it he figured he might as well get her some coffee before the day started. Walking to the living room table he picked up the tickets and put them in his bag. Leaving his apartment he headed to the coffee shop. Hearing his phone go off again he saw that she was asking for her drugs. Taking a picture of the coffee shop he sent it to her. "Don't worry I'm about to go talk to the dealer." he sent back. The two of them joked around like that with each other if the opportunity presented itself. Walking in he ordered two coffees one for him and one for Zerena.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:17 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena style wildly varied day to day. Some day it was skirts and nice tops, other times it was like today, shorts and a crop top. It also depended on where she was going, and if Ian was dragging her around town. She was lounging around when her phone dinged, signalling a new text, from Ian. She gave him a certain ringtone so she knew it was him. Laughing slightly at the text replied with a simple okay, before her phone went off again, and it was her father, who lived a few towns over now. He wanted to catch up with her over the weekend preferred, but Zerena scheduled fluctuated so much, but luckily she had days off in between the hectic days of makeup artist. Whether it was a blushing bride to be or a model looking nothing like herself, it was all in a work's day. Throwing laundry into a basket, tried to tidy her room and apartment a little before Ian walked through the door.

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:28 am
User Image
User Image

Ian thanked the barista and headed to Zerena's place. It wasn't far so her coffee was fine. Within a few minutes he was there and kicked the door in place of knocking. After all she would kill him if he spilled any coffee. He knew she was awake so he wouldn't have to try to call her or anything, just annoy her till she opened the door. "Zerena I come with coffee." he said loud enough that she could hear it before going to kick the door again. His hands were full so he really couldn't open the door easily. Plus he valued his life.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:09 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena was finishing up putting her dirty clothes in her little hamper in her room when she heard a rather loud kick. She peeped through her doorway and saw Ian, and let a sigh of relief. But what about the neighbors?" She thought before walking out and taking her coffee "Thank you Ian." She said before wandering to her couch and plopping down. So what's the plan boy?" She was curious and wanted to know so hopefully dressed "Walk around city? Museum?" She was guessing before a knock came at the door. "Hold that thought" She said getting up and opening the door to Logan Couture, a hockey player. Is everything alright?" He asked, trying to look in "Yeah, just Ian, causing noise." She said with a giggle and Logan nodded "Well alright." He said before leaving again.

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:53 am
User Image
User Image

Ian smiled at her when she opened the door. "Thank you and here is your drug." he said handing her a coffee. Walking in he sat on her sofa and listened as she started to guess what they were going to do that day. It was up to her so she could choose except for this evening. She had no say in this evening. He was about to respond when he heard a knock at the door. Zerena would have told him if she was expecting someone. "Well what we do is up to you." he said before reaching into his bag to get the tickets. "But this evening has already been decided" he said handing the tickets over to her. He didn't know what reaction to expect from her since the place was sold out when she tried to get tickets. It was going to be positive, but which one he had no idea. She didn't even know he had tickets. Otherwise she would have been begging to go with him.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:42 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena came back into Ian's view, and sat back down "Sorry about that, just Logan, curious as always. I swear he likes me." She said with a slight frown. She knew Logan for a year and a half, and yes he was a well-known player and she would be known as well, but he did seem a bit, well, cocky. Zerena didn't like cockiness. Before she could answer about the day, her eyes lit up like Christmas lights. "Oh my god Ian! How did you- Oh my God, wow." She said, almost lit up as she jumped around with the tickets in her hand. We could just hang around downtown.

LyssaBaggins

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:04 am
User Image
User Image

Ian laughed at her reaction. It was priceless. Getting tickets to Panic! at the Disco was so worth it. "I've had them for months. I bought them right as they went on sale." He wanted to see them but Zerena probably wanted to see them more then him. There was also another surprise for her later. He had VIP tickets meaning they would get to meet Panic! at the Disco. "You want to have a big lunch today and then just skip dinner?" he asked. Hopefully she would agree that way he could give her the second gift later. "What do you want to do around downtown?" he asked. IT was all up to her really, unless it was somewhere he really didn't want to go.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:05 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena still tried to wrap her mind around it. SHE was seeing Panic! at the Disco. Even seeing them a few times before, it always took her breath away. Brendon Urie. That man got lungs, and moves. Hearing Ian's suggestion, nodded "Yeah, a big lunch sounds fine by me. She said, but she would probably way too excited to even eat. She was like that. "Downtown, downtown. What to do? Hmm.. She began, and actually thought on it. She could spend a whole day downtown, especially at the museum. "I mean we could a museum, but you know how long we'd be there, especially the science museum." She added before taking a rather long sip on her coffee and almost giving Ian her puppy eyes, meaning, you pick. She could change her shirt, but she'd buy more merch down there, and it was better.

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian heard her suggest the science museum and nodded. "Sure, today is all your choosing. Except for the concert." They could both spend hours there at that museum. It was probably the favorite thing for the two of them. Yes allot of times they went out they were mistaken as a couple. It got entertaining sometimes since they would play along with it. Both of them were single as hell so it didn't hurt t play along. "When do you want to go?" They could just stay here for a while and then go to the concert if hey didn't set a time to leave. "Also you get to choose where we have lunch. I will pay for lunch this time." He would settle that before the battle over who would pay.

Ghost Girl xo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:43 pm

User Image

Burn my lungs and
curse my eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zerena huffed a little hearing him say everything. She had to pick. Zerena wasn't picky and when it was, her mind could change on a drop of a dime. The gray haired female sat back a little, as thought before hearing him add he'd pay for lunch. "Ian, that's too much. You bought the tickets, I'll pay for the lunch." She said looking to the male across the table "And we can just stroll around town and see what perks our interest today." She said, making it fair so neither person picked one thing. She picked up her phone to a text when the lights flashed off, revealing messages on Facebook, that she ignored with a swipe. "Some guys are just so thirsty Ian. It's bad." She said with a slight chuckle and looked to him, with a signature half smile of hers.

Ghost Girl xo

Interesting Warrior

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Ian knew she would protest him paying for lunch and hopefully she would just let him pay. He really didn't wan to have this fight with her today but he would if he had to. "I'll pay for lunch and you buy your own merch." he offered. Hopefully she would take that offer. Hearing her suggestion of just walking around he nodded. "Sounds good, where do you want to walk around?" he asked. There were so many different places, he honestly didn't care which one. His job usually sent him all over the city so he had seen pretty much all of it. Hearing her he walked over and sat next to her before grabbing her phone from her. Kissing her check he took a photo of it and handed her phone back to her grinning. "There you go. Tell them how I treat you like a princess and bring you coffee, maybe accidentally call me your boyfriend."

Ghost Girl xo

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces