Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So I have a big beer belly but still not satisfied!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:52 am
Now I know that my belly keeps getting bigger. My stomach area feels soo sore. emo Probably due to too much bloating and expansion.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:46 am
New goal: not to see my feet even if I look down and walk. biggrin Must keep inflating until I can't see my feet. I just have to. eek  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:07 am
*feels heart* I wonder if I still have a heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:50 pm
I can't see my feet when standing up and looking down, I barely see the top of my feet when I look down and I walk. twisted Want it to change where I see no feet at all when I look down and walk.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:33 pm
It's really huge and round. And I can't stop. crying it's just gonna keep growing.

Oh man why? I HAVE A HUGE BEER BELLY!!!! I mean...wow....I have a beer belly. And it feels weird. With my sedentary lifestyle and fast food often, it'll keep growing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:04 am
My new goal is to get to 47 inches or higher cuz apparently once your belly reaches 47 inches, your chance of early death is doubled than a person at only 40 inches.

For example: % chance of early death
35 inches- 15%
38 inches- 25%
40 inches- 40%
45 inches current- 70%
47 inches- 80%
50 inches- 90%
52 inches- 100%
55 inches- 120% (meaning you'll proabably die in less than 10 years from now)
58 inches- 150%
60 or more- 200%.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:10 pm
I'm gonna try to keep my belly bloated all the time often to see what happens. Maybe it will expand and get hard. biggrin I want a hard solid belly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:40 pm
I want a ball belly. A huge ball belly at level 20.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:50 pm
WANT MY FEET TO DISAPEAR FOREVER WHEN I STAND AND LOOK DOWN AND WALK!!!! eek Don't see feet when I stand up and look down unless I I walk then I barely see top part. I don't know why I like my beer belly, but it's weird.

*stand on scale and looks down* Yeah I don't see reading, I have to bend over like quite a lot to see the reading. It's getting hard to sit on my bed while on computer. My ball belly is too much in the way, feels like I put a ball in my stomach and sat down a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:52 am
I think I am in cardiact arrest. Put my HAND ON CHEST, and can't feel my heart at all.

ours is worse, can't feel another heart.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:21 pm
Breaking news, I cant see my private area when I stand up and look down,even when it is erected. eek I just see a stream when I pee. Soo crazy, I hope I don't accidently pee somewhere, but I tend to lean over to see it to make sure I'm aiming right. And it's just gonna keep growing and growing. It'll eventually get soo big and round I probably won't even be able to see my feet at all when standing/walking, and probably won't be able to see my thing at all ever unless I forcibly lean over a lot, but the lean will be too much I just have to let the belly bulge. I fear it may get to the point where I can't see my p***s at all cuz the bulge is too big so I will never see it ever unless I shift my belly to side to see it. I think my belly is going to grow to the point it looks like I have twins, gonna be like 35 and have like a 55 inch belly. Heck in my 40s it'll probably be like 65-70 inches. I'm soo crazy, wonder what an 80 inch belly looks like. SOme people who are obsessed with inflation like me say they want a 100 inchbelly, maybe even 200.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff