Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So I have a big beer belly but still not satisfied!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:45 pm
URGHH what the hell do I have to do to make my belly really hard? I can't get it no matter how hard I try. I have to make it to as bloated and full as it can get. NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!! I need it big, I want it big, biggest it can get. And then I want it to stay inflated forever. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:30 am
I think I've lost my mind. biggrin

But still, I think theres some fluid buildup going on in my belly. It's getting too round. Not round enough though. I saw this old lady and she had the biggest inflated belly I have ever seen. Looked like she was pregnant badly but she can't be cuz she's old. It looked inflated, like a balloon was inside her belly. It was crazy it bulged soo much her shirt her belly was kinda showing on the bottom. She had a tank as well so. O.O I want that belly.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:00 am
I think I am losing my sense of smell. It's weird.

At work someone would say the bathroom smells awful like something died in there, then I go in and it seems normal to me. The scent seems a bit weird/off, but still it seems normal. Bathroom after all.

Or one of my coworkers say a customer stinks bad and they have to hold breathe, but when he comes to me, I say like "it's not that bad."

But yeah, someone says something smells, I just literally tell them I just don't smell anything weird." Someone smells something that has gone bad, and I smell it and think it smells fine to me. I dunno. Just that recently I feel like I can't smell anything much.

But yeah *lolz* ppl would say "Does it hurt?" and I'm like of course not. But still, I feel like my nose is just another breathing passage like my mouth. Have to put something up close to smell it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:51 pm
I LOVE MY blue tinkted glasses. I'm gonna buy my red tinted glasses next. AHAHAHA So I can see red. biggrin  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:57 am
THERES NO STOPPING THE GROWTH OF MY BELLY NOW!!! IM GONNA KEEP GROWING IT UNTIL IT EXPLODES!!!!!!! twisted I WANT THE BIGGEST ROUNDEST BELLY EVER!!!!! SOO BIG AND ROUND I WONT BE ABLE TO SEE THE FLOOR AT ALL OR ANYTHING BELOW MY BELLY. EVen IF I lay down on my bed I HOPE TO NOT SEE MY FEET AT ALL CUZ THE BIG BALL IS IN THE WAY!!! I'll only see my when I sit down and lift them up.

It's bad though, if it gets too big I won't be able to see my feet wrinkle at ankle when I walk cuz the ball will be too big. eek Boy am I in a fix. I'll have to ask ppl if my feet look swollen. I'm soo weird. I'll just have to film it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:06 am
I still think it's funny when I weigh myself. xd I can't see the scale reading unless I bend over a bit. It's weird but funny. If I don't bend over at all I won't see my scale reading, my big belly is in the way. Everytime I look down all I see is my belly, no feet. eek  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:35 am
Maybe I should stop. It just feels soo weird. I can feel my belly rolling over when I sit down. I can feel the rolls form. I can totally feel my fat rolls in stuff. eek Why does it feel soo weird? I feel soo fat. I weigh 194 so I'm only 4 pounds away from being considered obese by bmi. I gues that's why. My organs are probably surrounded by fat, especially with a 45 inch belly. I fear my heart is, cuz if I put my hand over my heart it feels squishy. eek Oh well nobodies perfect. *hiccup* I've been hiccuping randomly to.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:45 am
Having central obesity feels weird. The more I think a bout it the more my heart pounds.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:43 pm
Heard that if you have liver failure or cirhossis or heart problems or even kidney problems that your belly should be protruding a lot. So if I get any of those I shouldn't be able to see my feet at all. whee Thank god I drink a lot. Cirrhosis here I come. I want the big bloated belly. I never wanna see my feet ever again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:06 am
I feel weird. I need my belly drained, if not then I'll feel weird and bloated forever.

eek Someone drain my belly, it feels too build up with fluid. I feel like a balloon or ball is inside of me and it's jsut about to burst. If it can't be drained then what am I to do? eek Can't even sit down on my bed on computer anymore, it'll feel too uncomfortable. It's weird.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:31 am
I feel like i get kinda a weird pressure in my upper left part of my chest. It just feels soo weird, sometimes it hurts. Feels soo uncomfortable but it sometimes hurts kinda and I put my hand on upper area cuz it hurts sometimes. I hope it's not chest pains or angina. eek If it is i'm still not stopping. Even if I do get a heart attack or something I'm still not losing it. eek NO ONE CAN MAKE ME!!! twisted I love it too much. I just hope tech gets advanced enough where I can still live long enough to get wrinkles. My round belly is like a ticking time bomb, so who knows when it will explode. It could happen at 60, 40, 35, 30, heck even 28. I estimate that my heart attack will probably be in 30s and i'll survive it of course. Just keep putting stents in my heart cuz I'm not loosing the beer belly. If I get too obsessive to expand it and never lose it, I'll probably die in like my late 50s early 60s, Probably 50s. If I continue to never work out then probably early 50s, I never exercise ever. sweatdrop Oh well. Least I don't have a normal bmi and a beer belly. I'm a few pounds from being considered obese so that's why I have a belly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:51 am
I love my big beer belly. biggrin I just love it when my heart pounds loudly and I'm feeling my belly at the same time. It turns me on. It's soo weird, I can feel my heartbeat all the time, I don't even have to put my hand on my chest, I can just feel it. It's weird. I wonder if that's good or bad.

I'm not getting rid of it, my new goal is to only see my feet if I bend over a lot or I lay down or sit down and if I'm standing and walking and looking down, I better not see my feet.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:56 am
All I really want, is to have the biggest hardest belly in the world. O.O Keep it inflated, I wanna feel bloated and inflated forever.

I'm taking this belly inflation thing too far. crying And I can't stop. It's gonna keep growing and growing forever. I wonder how bulged it will go. eek I'm gonna feel like I have a ball inside my belly forever. I never exercise so I think that means I can't get rid of it and probably will have one forever. It'll be round and hard probably by 30.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:04 am
My belly is really really round now. sweatdrop I feel like I'm nine months pregnant all the time. My belly feels like a ball is inside it . But I like the ball. blaugh But it gets soo much in the way.  

Anaya the Bee

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:15 pm
I know I have a beer belly and an apple shape. My belly size is like 45, and my hips are like only 41-42. It feels soo weird. eek I wonder when I will be able to put stuff on it, like a cup.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff