Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:26 pm
User Image

Have you witnessed a paranormal event or a near death experience?

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:12 am
My near death out of body experience was when I was very young, must have been about 3 or 2
I thought I could swim from watching people in classes once, convinced my mom and gave her my floater-tube
down I went, saw myself in 3rd person, flailing in the water and bubbles and just whoa
and I saw my mom dive in like a dolphin, once we slammed to the surface I obviously took air in and was BAM back in my body
the most vivid memory I have of being under like age seven, really
o:  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 6:54 pm
Maddy-Mazey
My near death out of body experience was when I was very young, must have been about 3 or 2
I thought I could swim from watching people in classes once, convinced my mom and gave her my floater-tube
down I went, saw myself in 3rd person, flailing in the water and bubbles and just whoa
and I saw my mom dive in like a dolphin, once we slammed to the surface I obviously took air in and was BAM back in my body
o:

I have had a similar experience when I was 4 I thought I was big enough to go in the deep end but tanked right underwater their were other people around in the pool and I tried to get a couple of them to pull me up by scratching at their legs but they didn't do it I grew weaker and weaker I just floated their at some point I lost consciousness next thing I remember was the pain of my aunt pulling my head out of the pool by my hair and coughing a lot
thats not the only near death experience I have had but It was the first I can't say that I really saw anything like a light or presence I just saw black spots that got bigger and bigger till it was all black
Did you tell your parents about what you experience? how you felt out of body? was their any pain or was it like an astral projection thing?  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:35 pm
CandyAppleRose
Maddy-Mazey
o:

I have had a similar experience when I was 4 I thought I was big enough to go in the deep end but tanked right underwater their were other people around in the pool and I tried to get a couple of them to pull me up by scratching at their legs but they didn't do it I grew weaker and weaker I just floated their at some point I lost consciousness next thing I remember was the pain of my aunt pulling my head out of the pool by my hair and coughing a lot
thats not the only near death experience I have had but It was the first I can't say that I really saw anything like a light or presence I just saw black spots that got bigger and bigger till it was all black
Did you tell your parents about what you experience? how you felt out of body? was their any pain or was it like an astral projection thing?
That would be so terrifying! trying to get someone to notice and they just dont gonk
Oh yeah, my mom is very into paranormal stuff herself, though dad doesn't care about it all lol. it was like an astral projection, I felt nothing at all, and what I did feel was just.... idk how to say it other then sort of fuzzy? not peaceful just.... there
like a white noise but as a feeling or emotion instead of audio sound lol
and I could definitely tell I was either floating (as a spirit or whatever you'd call it, soul or somethin) up, or my body as I was watching was going down, which makes more sense logically but in the moment you know how it is :c it all happens in like fives seconds but feels like a whole hour+!
there wasn't any pain as I took in air, either
just the pain of my lungs when it started before I "popped out" of my body, and afterwards in my muscles from all the flailing and tensing up o:  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:38 pm
lately I keep seeing out of the corner of my eyes black bubbles that pop when i go to look at them its kinda creepy
maybe i need eye drops since it happens more late at night when their likely tired  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:49 pm
CandyAppleRose
lately I keep seeing out of the corner of my eyes black bubbles that pop when i go to look at them its kinda creepy
maybe i need eye drops since it happens more late at night when their likely tired

It could be a symptom of fatigue.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

AngelBiscuits

Tipsy Kitten

8,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:47 pm
My mom has a ghost cat emotion_c8

My mom's a narcissist and tends to tell a lot of stories so I didn't believe her at first, but my sister said she also saw her sometimes and then I did one night when I was staying there.

She was a siamese and I just kind of saw her walk across the entertainment stand. I thought it was the siamese they currently had at first, but then I realized she was in my lap and it looked like the cat we'd had 5 years earlier.

Yeah, didn't sleep that night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:33 pm
Obscurus
CandyAppleRose

It could be a symptom of fatigue.

I guess so since sometimes i have insomnia  

CandyAppleRose

Crew

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500

Amaya Zarra

Timid Werewolf

7,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:08 pm
Sometimes I see spirits...I don't see any specific ones whenever I please or anything like that... More like random spirits just pop up every now and then. Its been like that since I was little, so it doesn't really freak me out anymore, though some spirits will sometimes scare me for no apparent reason, I guess its just a feeling that some give off that others don't, maybe those are more malevolent than the average ones?

Anyway, heres a funny experience I had back around November:

So I went to visit some friends out of state with my Nanny (southern slang for godmother...not a lady that cleans my house lol), these friends have a really nice place and for the first few nights we stayed there I slept on the couch downstairs while my Nanny had the upstairs bedroom. The first night I was on the couch I groggily woke in the middle of the night and when I opened my eyes I saw this elderly woman looking down on me from the back of the couch. When she noticed me looking at her she smiled at me mischievously, put her fingers to her lips to "shush" me, then walked away...and I fell back asleep. The following night I slept on the couch I once again woke in the middle of the night, and this time when I opened my eyes she was standing above the arm rest where my head lay, looking down on me. This time when she noticed me she put a hand over my eyes, then removed her hand and giggled as she walked away...I fell back asleep. The following night I woke again and she thought it would be funny to give me a wet willy...so every night after I decided to sleep upstairs with my Nanny, where the spirit apparently doesn't go, bc she didn't bother me up there lol.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:12 pm
Okay, so i have had quite a few paranormal experiences, which I generally attribute to almost dying twice, but i'd have to say my funniest experience with the paranormal was when I was around fifteen.
My parent's and I had just moved into a new house and our cats were exploring. I followed one cat into the bathroom and I saw him notice a mouse by the wall. He went to chase it and when it reached the wall my cat leaped and the mouse disappeared through solid wall whilst my cat bonked himself on the head. It was so hilarious, and for the rest of the night and throughout having the house we would see this mouse and find the cats staking out that wall waiting to catch a ghost mouse. cat_redface  

jemininitram

The Pagan Haven

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff