wolfqueen137

Dangerous Werewolf

19,300 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:56 pm
Oh goodness, I didn't know there'd be a test! crying lol

Ok, so my name is Amanda and I'm a Pagan Witch. Have been for the last 15 years or so. Dad was Lutheran and nonjudgy but mom was Protestant and super close minded growing up and a lot of what she tried driving into my head just didn't stick. I am pretty eclectic and I like to pull from a lot of sources. Tend to dabble in a lot of areas, I'm kind of a witch of all trades.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:48 am
Hello, my name is Izumi.
Thank you for welcoming me into your community, I am so happy to be here.
Please feel free to talk to me anytime you wish. 4laugh

I am 22 years old and I am from Ohio.
I am a self taught Wiccan and a solitary practitioner. I have 2 lovely little kitties a boy and a girl. I enjoy collecting candles and different kinds of crystals.
I also love to do art and write, weather it be poetry or stories. I have a punk/alternative sense of style meaning I like dark color like black, red, purple, etc. I like chains and cuffed earings, those sorts of things. Steam punk fashion has always been a dream of mine, I'd like to try it someday.

I also enjoy video games! I play league of legends when my internet isn't being garbage, I recently downloaded genital jousting, and I might get some other online mmos. You can also find me on Skype and Discord, all you need to do is ask <3  

Keizu-xx

Trash Punk

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:29 pm
-l-Yang-l-
Hello, my name is Izumi.
Thank you for welcoming me into your community, I am so happy to be here.
Please feel free to talk to me anytime you wish. 4laugh

I am 22 years old and I am from Ohio.
I am a self taught Wiccan and a solitary practitioner. I have 2 lovely little kitties a boy and a girl. I enjoy collecting candles and different kinds of crystals.
I also love to do art and write, weather it be poetry or stories. I have a punk/alternative sense of style meaning I like dark color like black, red, purple, etc. I like chains and cuffed earings, those sorts of things. Steam punk fashion has always been a dream of mine, I'd like to try it someday.

I also enjoy video games! I play league of legends when my internet isn't being garbage, I recently downloaded genital jousting, and I might get some other online mmos. You can also find me on Skype and Discord, all you need to do is ask <3

Welcome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:43 pm
Oh gods i fogot to do this!! I'm so sorry))

1.Whats your name? (nickname is fine too)
My name is Leomutt if you wish to get to know me you'll learn my real name...or you can check my profile

2.How old are you?
I'm 22 right now as I type this

3.Why do you want to join this guild?
I'm joining or was joining different wiccan groups on sites i was on to get in touch with others who know a bit about the craft or wiccan arts to talk to

4.What path do you follow? (examples witch, wiccan, druid, shamanic, wanting-to-learn etc.)
Wiccan but i'd like to learn about the different groups

5.How long have you been on this path?
Gosh..I'd say about 4 or 5 years

Any other questions feel free to PM me  

Michelle Leomutt

Cheerful Punk

22,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CassieDee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:09 am
Hey, y'all! Prepare for an essay.

I'm Micky, a 26 year old Hellenistic eclectic (by which I mean disaster) witch! I have an unhealthy obsession with collecting crystals like a magpie, and I do my best work in the moment. I have an affinity for water, and do best in the cold. I like playing with my oracle cards, and one deck is notoriously sassy and my wife and I have named her The Wigsnatcher. You can hide nothing from those cards. Yikes.

I have spirit guides, but they mostly take a back seat and wait for me to mess up or ask for help, because they believe I can do it myself. The deities I focus most on are Hermes, Dionysus, Hades, Persephone, Aphrodite, and Hestia. Sometimes I devote time to worshipping them. Sometimes they kick down the door and shake me by the shoulders. Sometimes they barrel roll into the pasta aisle at Walmart and want to know what's up. It's like having a family! (???)

My family is torn on witchcraft. My dad was raised military, while my mom was raised a witch going back several generations. My dad's a believer, but he's more a "f*ck sh*t what the f*ck oh god" kind of believer than anyone entirely supportive. He's afraid and respectful of my mom's powers, bless his heart.

My family has also been a beacon for the paranormal for as long as I can remember, so much so that it took a while for me to realise as a kid that not everyone had ghosts in their house or demons they'd banished to the attic. I lost a lot of friends as a kid until I learned not to say everything that came to mind, both because of my autism, and because part of my particular magic is being claircognizant (an intuitive empath).

Interests! People usually talk about those. Writing is one. Crafting with the missus. I love playing video games, from Stardew Valley to Horizon: Zero Dawn. If it's fun and has a good story, I want my grubby little hands all over it.

Feel free to add me as a friend or PM me! I'm sure we could swap stories!

The Pagan Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff