Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:12 am
hiya emotion_yatta

just post here or PM me and let's figure out if we're a good match, yeah? c:

[align=center][img]IMAGE[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=14][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=#COLOR1] B A S I C [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=#COLOR1] I N F O R M A T I O N[/color][/size]

[size=12][b]Name:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Nickname:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Age:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Place of Birth:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Gender:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Race:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Sexual Orientation:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Language(s):[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Occupation:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]

[size=14][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=#COLOR1] P H Y S I C A L [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=#COLOR1] A P P E R A N C E[/color][/size]

[size=12][b]Height:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Weight:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Hair color:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Eye color:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Tattoos:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Piercings:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]

[size=14][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=#COLOR1] T Y P I C A L [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=#COLOR1] B E H A V I O R [/color][/size]

[size=12][b]Personality:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Likes:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Dislikes:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Skills:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]

[size=14][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=#COLOR1] A D D I T I O N A L [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=#COLOR1] I N F O R M A T I O N[/color][/size]

[size=12][b]Fears:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Habits:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Goals:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Turn-ons:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]
[size=12][b]Secrets:[/b][/size] [size=9]here[/size]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:15 am
User Image

xxxxxx B A S I C x I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Caspar Vance Atkinson
                                Nickname: Cas
                                Place of Birth: Wolfsburg, Germany
                                Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
                                Language(s): Dutch, Danish and English
                                Occupation: Technical Analyst; fancy way of saying he's a hacker.

xxxxxx P H Y S I C A L x A P P E R A N C E

Height: Five feet, nine inches
                                Weight: 142 lbs
                                Hair color: Dyed turquoise; darker from the front and slightly gets lighter at the back.
                                Eye color: Hazel
                                Tattoos: TBA
                                Piercings: TBA

xxxxxx T Y P I C A L x B E H A V I O R

Personality: Caspar is a very dependable person and wouldn't hesitate to help someone who really needs it. He loves having that sense of adventure, seeing as he's quite fearless and loves to have fun. He may be observant of people and simply take his time to learn everything about someone that peaks his interest. He is quite intelligent but it's often shielded behind his immatureness. Some people would say that he's vain, but he simply takes pride in the way he looks, like everyone should.
                                Likes: Technology, anything caffeinated, pets (especially turtles), junk food.
                                Dislikes: Viruses, crap coffee, chocolate, boats.
                                Skills: He is pretty good at handling electronics; computers, phones and such.

xxxxxx A D D I T I O N A L x I N F O R M A T I O N

Fears: Being caught and sentenced for his crimes.
                                Habits: Continuously clicking his pen or chewing on it.
                                Turn-ons: Intelligence; he loves the feeling of being mentally challenged.
                                Secrets: The fact that he didn't inherit his wealth, rather stole it.

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:31 pm
User Image

Name: Mikella Harrison
                                Nickname: Kelly
                                Race: Human
                                Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
                                Occupation: Exotic Dancer; basically a stripper.

Height: Five feet, eleven inches
                                Weight: a hundred and forty-two lbs, last time she checked.
                                Hair color: Naturally; dark brown, but is occasionally bleached.
                                Eye color: Emerald Green
                                Tattoos: One; on the outer side of her right ankle
                                Piercings: Two; tongue and hip bones

Personality: Kelly is the type of person whose attitude would change, depending on where she is and who is around her. She can be very flirty with almost everyone, and quite seductive when she wants to be. When it comes to situations like her job, she enjoys being the center of attention and loves to have people's eyes tell her just how they want her. Kelly is also quite the manipulative person; she doesn't hesitate about using someone to get what she wants, or needs. She's often blunt when it comes to things that do not concern her, but when they do involve her, she is very secretive; rarely trusting anyone. Though Kelly is not easily angered or tipped off, there are certain things that could push her buttons; when that happens, she can into a very sarcastic and sometimes even violent person. That rarely happens, because Kelly is one of those people who believe in peace and knows that violence solves nothing.
                                Likes: parties, coffee, fire, bleaching her hair, nature, reading, dogs.
                                Dislikes: alcohol, being manipulated or lied to, strawberries (she's allergic!), sunny days/weather.
                                Skills: other than dancing; she is quite good at sculpting.

Fears: sharp objects; especially needles, water; she doesn't know how to swim.
                                Habits: chewing gum; she's trying to quit smoking.
                                Goals: she literally has no clue; she just takes it one day at a time.
                                Turn-ons: She cares more about personality than looks; so anyone with a decent enough personality.
                                Secrets: She may have gotten herself on the bad side of a gang that operates around the same place as her workplace.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:25 am
User Image

Name: Skylar Evans
                                Nickname: Ky (pronounced Kai)
                                Place of Birth: Hell, quite literally.
                                Race: Demon
                                Sexual Orientation: "Why limit yourself to just one? I'm into everything and everyone ~"
                                Language(s): Too many to list; mostly the ancient ones like Greek.
                                Occupation: A crossroad demon; one that grants humans wishes in exchange for something that he values, mostly their souls.

Height: six feet
                                Weight: hundred and sixty-two lbs
                                Hair color: Naturally honey-blonde; dipped in pink dye from the back, pastel blue from the right side and toxic green from the left side.
                                Eye color: Naturally a mustard shade; switches to full black when he's making a deal, doing a spell or using his powers
                                Tattoos: None
                                Piercings: He had his tongue, lip and left eyebrow pierced, and he's got a bridge piercing. He has six piercings in each ear (as shown) and he got his ears stretched, just a bit.

Personality: He is quite an open book. Very friendly and always trying to get into someone's pants; he's not going to deny it if asked. He will openly manipulate someone into getting what he wants. He often pretends to care for humans, and well, he sometimes does; depending on how he is feeling on that certain day. He's very playful and loves to have fun. One thing he enjoys is pushing people's buttons just to see how far they'll go. He almost rarely gets upset or ticked off. He does hate it when other demons get involved in his deals, or make a second deal which interfere with his already on-going deals; then, he wouldn't mind fighting that demon till the death, the other demon's death of course.
                                Likes: piercings, outdoors, blood, ancient books (especially about spells), animals.
                                Dislikes: being manipulated, the underground, his past.
                                Skills: Fighting; mostly with his fists and legs.

Fears: Nothing, or so he likes to believe. Going back to Hell is his greatest fear, knowing he'd be tortured for centuries nonstop.
                                Habits: Being too noisy, or stating truths that people don't want to here.
                                Goals: Get as many souls as he can and exchange them for more time away from Hell.
                                Turn-ons: Nothing specific.
                                Secrets: His past as a human.

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:29 am
User Image

Name: Kenneth Pedersen
                                Nickname: Ken or simply Kenneth
                                Place of Birth: Denmark
                                Sexual Orientation: He's willing to try anything; pansexual
                                Language(s): He's fluent in Danish and English, and knows a little of Swedish.
                                Occupation: Usually takes up part-time jobs; from circuses to cashier at a shopping center; he's open to everything.

Height: Six feet
                                Weight: Hundred and forty-seven
                                Hair color: Naturally a dark brunette; dyed it sapphire-blue
                                Eye color: He almost always has his bright-yellow contacts on, otherwise his eyes are grayish white
                                Piercings: Three in each ear, as well as 3mm gauges.

Personality: According to his brother, Kenneth is self-involved and arrogant brat, and he isn't far off from the truth. Ken does take great pride in himself, whether it's the way he looks or the things he has done, but that was only normal. As a youngster, Ken had always gotten in fights due to his short temper, especially when it comes to people who mock him; that thing still has not changed. Despite that, he really does enjoy being around people. He is quite social, and often strikes up conversations with strangers. He is fearless to some extent, and loves to try new things. Ken would always, no matter what, be on his loved ones' side; he would scold them when they do wrong, but he would still support them all the way.
                                Dislikes: TBA
                                Skills: He's pretty aware of everything around him and knows how to handle himself, even in new environments; rarely uses his white cane.

Fears: Losing his family, which has decreased to only his younger brother.
                                Habits: Scaring people by flaunting his talents that others think blind people cannot do; driving, cooking, reading a map, etc.
                                Goals: Travelling around the world; being able to see (though he never mentions this due to it being ninety-percent impossible).
                                Turn-ons: A good sense of humor and a love for adventure wouldn't hurt.
                                Secrets: Despite what he tells everyone, he wasn't actually born blind.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: here
                                Nickname: here
                                Sexual Orientation: Doesn't even know, himself.
                                Occupation: Helps his dad, who's a mechanic, from time to time.

Height: Five feet, nine inches.
                                Weight: Hundred and twenty one pounds.
                                Hair color: Midnight blue.
                                Eye color: Forest green.
                                Tattoos: None
                                Piercings: None

Personality: here
                                Likes: sweets, books, amusement parks, his pet dog (Spike).
                                Dislikes: hospitals, controlling people, being treated like a child.
                                Skills: Knows everything there is to know about fixing mechanics, especially cars.

Fears: Dying
                                Habits: Getting distracted easily
                                Goals: He has none.
                                Turn-ons: He doesn't think he has enough time (or experience) to be picky.
                                Secrets: He suffers from benign brain tumor and had around three months to live.

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:01 am
User Image

Name: Tenzin
                                Nickname: none
                                Race: Fallen Angel
                                Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
                                Language(s): Too many to list; he takes pride in his knowledge.

Height: six feet two inches
                                Weight: his wings alone are heavier than ten average-weighed humans combined.
                                Hair color: Pure white
                                Eye color: A smokey shade of grey
                                Tattoos: Not a tattoo, more like a mark; on his right wrist

Personality: There are two ways to see Tenzin; the first is how other people see him and the other, more important, is how he sees himself. It isn't hard to figure out that Tenzin is quite the narcissist; he doesn't necessarily believe that he is better than others, but he does believe that he was chosen to do God's work. Being an Angel, that was only normal, except that Tenzin often took his orders out of context and pretty much always crossed the line. He is very dedicated, loyal and passionate when it comes to obeying his creator and his elderlies, so it was only normal that he was lost once put down into the human world. Blaming everyone but himself for misfortunate events was the easiest solution that Tenzin always took, which is probably the reason that he can't get himself to trust others anymore.
                                Skills: He's pretty good at torturing and getting information out of someone, seeing as it was actually his job not too long ago.

Fears: Being turned back into a human.
                                Habits: Always assuming he's the one in charge.
                                Turn-ons: He hasn't been in the game for a very, very long time; he has no clue what turns him on.
                                Secrets: After falling to Earth, he spent a years and years trying to get back into Heaven and each time he failed, couple dozens of humans paid the price.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:41 am
User Image

Name: Allaryce (a-la-ree-sa) Hafner
                                Nickname: Rose; she's been called that for the longest time, it might as well be her name.
                                Place of Birth: Bremen, Germany
                                Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
                                Language(s): Dutch and English

Height: Five feet ten inches
                                Weight: Hundred and seventeen lbs
                                Hair color: Naturally brunette, bleaches it too often, but keeps the roots natural.
                                Eye color: Honey-Brown
                                Tattoos: One lovebird at each hipbone and one music note behind her left ear; three in total.

Personality: Rose is pretty much a social butterfly. She's the type to get along with anyone and everyone, and she attempts to make a friend out of everyone. She can be quite insecure sometimes, believing that people only pretend to like her because of her parents, whom are wildly famous. Aside that, she can be quite the rebel at times; not the type that gets into fights and sells drugs, but the type that likes to be adventurous and very spontaneous. She's been in the spotlight pretty much all her life, seeing how she was the daughter of a producer who won a couple of awards and a fashion designer who owns her own clothing line. Even though Rose had always been grateful for having such a life, it was often hard to live up to the expectations that her parents had set for her, which was why it was easier for her to pretend to be the perfect superstar daughter than to tell them what she really wants.
                                Likes: Black coffee, anything sweet, sunrises and sunsets, dogs, painting.
                                Dislikes: Paparazzi, being insulted/lied to, extended-family gatherings, any type of berry (she's allergic)
                                Skills: She would consider herself pretty decent at painting. She also knows how to play the ukulele, but haven't practiced in a long time.

Fears: Disappointing her parents; spending her whole life wealthy and alone.
                                Habits: Rolling her eyes
                                Goals: Right now she is focused on her job and trying to make friends who aren't just with her because of her parents.
                                Turn-ons: It would vary, depending on whom she likes; basically, if she likes someone, anything they do or say would be a turn-on.
                                Secrets: She found out that she fancies girls as well when she was around twelve; never told a soul about it.

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:34 pm
User Image

Name: Emmett Osborne
                                Nickname: Metty; mostly just by his sister now-a-days.
                                Place of Birth: Manchester ,UK
                                Sexual Orientation: Bisexual; in the closet about it.
                                Language(s): English and a little Russian.

Height: Six feet
                                Weight: Hundred fifty-two lbs
                                Hair color: Naturally a light brunette; he often dips/highlights it golden-blonde.
                                Eye color: Honey-brown
                                Piercings: None.

Personality: TBA
                                Likes: his job, music, coffee, all types of food, travelling and road trips.
                                Dislikes: fighting, alcohol, cars, being judged or reminded of his past mistakes.
                                Skills: Playing drums; he was in a band back in high school, and still practices every now and again.

Fears: Getting back into old habits; losing his sister.
                                Habits: Drinking coffee; chewing gum/pencils/his nails.
                                Goals: Nothing long-term; he prefers to focus at one day at a time.
                                Turn-ons: Too many things; tattoos, lip biting, confidence, sometimes even the way someone is dressed.
                                Secrets: He has been to juvy a couple of times, mostly for underage drinking and assault with a weapon.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:26 am
kinda dipping my feet back into the role playing world
it's been like--- two years?? since my last actual long term role play

but here I am.

OCs have been updated.
and I'm mostly looking for slice of life (leaning towards dark themes)

septic i

Fashionable Hunter

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces