Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 3:35 pm

User Image

When the doorknob turned, it felt like his stomach did a somersault with it. He held his breath and put a bright smile on his face. On seeing Amy, his smile softened and he clutched his chest with one hand. "You're stunning!" Amy looked like a fairy princess in her lime gown. "I brought something for you." Taking a small box out from behind his back, he handed it to her.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 4:18 pm
User Image

The heat rose in her cheeks as he complimented her. "T-thank you. You are too." She said, the sentence just coming out. He did look really good, and it made her realize how lucky she was to go to the dance with him. The box he handed her snapped her back to reality. "R-really?" Her eyes widened and a smile formed on her lips when she the lime green bracelet. "Aww... Todd, thank you so much!" A sparkle in her eye, she slippeed it on her wrist before giving him a hug. Pulling back, she realized what she had done, and blushed lightly. "S-sorry. I guess I was really excited..."

Dress: Here
Hair: Here

Harriet_Houdini

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:17 pm

User Image

Amy's compliment brought a dorky smile to Todd's face. He didn't really know what to say. "I'm glad you like it!" Her smile was worth it. Everything was going well and he had managed to keep his calm until Amy brought him into a hug. "Aaa--" His face went bright red as a mix of excitement and fright hit. She's hugging me! Amy's hugging me! I like this-- When she let go, he laughed. "No-- it's okay. It's... adorable. I'm happy you're happy." Todd took a moment to search her happy face. He wanted to remember it always. Memories had become something that he really cared about. "Ready to go have some fun! I believe there's a dance we're a tad late for!" He told her, offering his hand for hers.

Wearing

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

She blushed even more, hearing the word adorable. Taking his hand with a a smile, she nodded. "Yes, I'm ready. I-in least I think I am." She was nervous as much as she was excited.

Dress: Here
Hair: Here

Harriet_Houdini

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items