Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
noahs cabin ( woods near school) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:06 pm
the amazing kitsune

Benjamin Johnathan Cleft the Second

User Image

Benjamin sits in his room on his bed trying to think of something else then what he just saw "dear Luna above...." he whispered under his breath as a red hue crossed his face then he groans slightly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:11 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin sits in his room on his bed trying to think of something else then what he just saw "dear Luna above...." he whispered under his breath as a red hue crossed his face then he groans slightly

Noahdried off his bottom half and his back leaving his torso a little damp covering his waist with his towel he knocked lightly on Benjamin's door and opening up seeing his red face he smiled and sat next to him and put a hand on his forehead"you feeling ok Benjamin you seem a little red " he said rubbing his cheek gently  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:23 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin flinched slightly then slowly relaxed leaning his head onto Noah's hand as his wolf ears and tail came out of his body whimpering lightly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:32 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin flinched slightly then slowly relaxed leaning his head onto Noah's hand as his wolf ears andl came out of his body whimpering lightly

Noah tilted up Benjamin's head stroking his cheek " you seem cold " he said softly picking him up and putting Benjamin in his lap holding him to his body  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:43 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin ears and tail shot up as his tails fur fluffed up flustered ".....mmmm" he sighed looking away as his blush turned a darker shade "why me besides my blood?" He asked softly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:59 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin ears and tail shot up as his tails fur fluffed up flustered ".....mmmm" he sighed looking away as his blush turned a darker shade "why me besides my blood?" He asked softly

Noah smiles " you have caught my eye since ei saw you I feel drawn to you "he said leaning his head down and captured Benjamin's lips in a hot kiss  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:03 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin eyes widen at the sudden kiss but slowly moved his arms around Noah's neck shyly kissing the vampire back

Wolfgang sniffs the air near a old cave with a small lake beside it sighing "finally" he smirks slightly "my boys I swear" he laughs until a faint scent hit his nose ".....Vladimir?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:14 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin eyes widen at the sudden kiss but slowly moved his arms around Noah's neck shyly kissing the vampire burning_eyes back

Wolfgang sniffs the air near a old cave with a small lake beside it sighing "finally" he smirks slightly "my boys I swear" he laughs until a faint scent hit his nose ".....Vladimir?"

Feeling him kiss back he moved his arms around Benjamin's waist deepening the kiss slipping his tongue into the smaller males mouth pulling him closer

Vladimir moved thru the woods at a leisurely pace enjoying the breeze " now let's see where is the cabin " he said to himself  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:24 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin whines lightly before moving back breathing lightly "hold it for one second geez" he spoke

Wolfgang turns into his wolf form following the scent "crap near the cabin" he groans before running off sending out a warning howl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:40 pm
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin whines lightly before moving back breathing lightly "hold it for one second geez" he spoke

Wolfgang turns into his wolf form following the scent "crap near the cabin" he groans before running off sending out a warning howl

Noah chuckled kissing his forehead with a grin "sorry got excited" he said rubbing the back of his head
Vlad scratched his head his eye twitching" HOW IS IT THIS HARD TO FIND A CABIN " he yelled then looking to the left and sweat dropped "oh right there " he said walking up to the cabin  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:23 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin nods while moving away grabbing his pyjama pants changing yawning slightly "I can see that"

Wolfgang stops in front of the cabin sitting down on the porch

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:51 am
cool
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin nods while moving away grabbing his pyjama pants changing yawning slightly "I can see that"

Wolfgang stops in front of the cabin sitting down on the porch

cool
Noah wines when he moves away "beeeen come on don't go and get dressed " he says pouting

As Vlad walks up the cabin he raised a eyebrow"pup what are you doing here " he says with a frown  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:58 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks at Noah "I'm getting dressed because I smell a another vamp and my father is here" he said pulling on an v neck shirt

Wolfgang looks at Vladimir "my eldest boy is in there the one I named after my father and your friend" he spoke while changing back into his own human form

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:31 am
Smexi-hexi123
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin looks at Noah "I'm getting dressed because I smell a another vamp and my father is here" he said pulling on an v neck shirt

Wolfgang looks at Vladimir "my eldest boy is in there the one I named after my father and your friend" he spoke while changing back into his own human form

Noah frowned the only other vampire who knew he was here was his brother and his Noah's eyes widened as he ran into his room and put on some clothes going back into Ben's room he quickly pulled him into a quick soft kiss " well let's go see our guest " he said

Vlads eyes widened before they narrowed as he moved past Wolfgang but first gave him a kiss " I missed you " he said softly he then opened the door and walked in  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:42 am
the amazing kitsune

User Image

Benjamin shakes his head as he yawns slightly ruffling Noah's hair laughing while he sits on the couch tuning his guitar humming slightly

Wolfgang rolls his eyes staying outside "yeah right and Vlad my boy looks like my father" he sighed looking down at his old wedding ring on his finger he was given by Vladimir, Wolfgang removes the ring placing it onto the grass along with every letter Vladimir wrote him before walking away

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff