Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
Anime, or manga?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ssongo

Mewling Duck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:42 pm
Do You like watching anime or reading the manga? What are the anime or manga you prefer over the other? If you can't read or watch an anime, think about which one you would choose, and what is it?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:38 am
ssongo
Do You like watching anime or reading the manga? What are the anime or manga you prefer over the other? If you can't read or watch an anime, think about which one you would choose, and what is it?

Either are fine, though these days I mostly watch anime, it's hard to get books out here where I live, no book stores and ordering online, shipping prices are a bit much.  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

PasteI Moon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Noob

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:08 pm
Honestly, I like both, though Manga has a bit of an advantage for me.

Manga's have extra bits and such that usually animes clip out to save time, and maybe more time for the important parts. Though if you're like my bf who can't sit down and read a good book, then anime is for you. I just can't pick cause I love them both ^w^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:17 am
Depends on my mood. In anime, the animation, voice acting, and colours make it feel more real, and hearing my favourite voice actors is always awesome. Manga is better with art style though, and have more room for character development and stuff. Yaoi manga are really good... whee  

Delete5763123

GutsAndGumdrops

Loyal Donator

2,750 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:37 am
Anime ftw. I still find right to left a little hard to read cause I'm pretty dumb so yeh  
Guild Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games