Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image

She frowned a little as she said no one told her about it or invited her. "Oh... I-I'm sorry... I was sure someone would've invited you..." She muttered, feeling the mood change. Trying to keep a smile on her face, she followed her into the room. She noticed the holes in the ceiling, but didn't say anything about them. "Everyone's been really nice to me. I like the people here."

Quote:

Quote:

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"You said there where others too? Todd and Albert do not have many friends."
She remembers the kid she played with yesterday. He was kinda nerdy like the. maybe he was there friend. "Was it a guy named Peter?"
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image

She shook her head. "No, there wasn't anybody named Peter. But, I'm pretty sure I heard them talking about a boy named Peter. Turns out, both Todd and Albert just got a new sister. Todd's sister looks a lot like Todd. Her name's Charlotte. And, there was also another girl there. Her name was Arista." She explained with a small smile.

Quote:

Quote:

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:10 pm
Sandy was not sure she understood what she meant. "New sisters, what? nether of there parents where pregnant, at least I don't think."
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image

She blushed out of embarrassment when she realized she left out a very big detail. "Well they adopted."

Quote:

Quote:

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:17 pm
"They both got adopted sisters at the same time?" She thinks this is nonsense. She knew most the people, but not of those names. What is with all these people showing up? "Tell me about Todd's said sister. How old is she, six at the most right?"
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:31 pm
[Albert texts Sandy]
Albert: Well, Penny is adopted and she's my sister, Arista's adopted as a guest and she's really nice, Sandy. You should meet her.

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image

She shook her head. "Oh, no. I'm not sure how old she is, but she looked to be a little younger than Todd. And, um, well. She's a mermaid." She said, a bit worried that Sandy would think she was insane.

Quote:

Quote:

MintyMaidMew

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:40 pm
"Mermaid? Wendy was just talking about them to, odd." Her phone rang, and she read Todd's text. This just turns the cracks of not being invited into a broken wall. "So Todd asked you to the dance?" It is not hard to see that Sandy is only looking calm.
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:55 pm
User Image

She breathed a sigh of relief. Sandy seemed to believe her. She watched as she read a text, and Amy wasn't sure, but if felt the mood changed yet again, but this time it felt even worse. She gulped."Y-yes, he did. Surprisingly."

Quote:

Quote:

MintyMaidMew

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:07 pm
"He texted me asking what dress I was wearing so we could mach, but now he tells me he asked you! The dance is tomorrow, there is no way I can find a new date!" Sandy's eyes water but more out of anger then sadness. "Did you know that people asked me to the dance? I turned them down because I was going with Todd! I get opportunity all the time, but drop them because Todd is my friend; he gets one, and just like that he takes it!" Sandy turns around so you can't see her starting to cry hard, but it is not that hidden.
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:15 pm
User Image

Her eyes widen in shock when Sandy starts to cry. She felt terrible, that she had made her feel like this. Maybe she shouldn't have agreed to go to the dance. She'd never been to a dance before, why ruin the streak now? She didn't want Sandy to feel like this. Hoping she wouldn't get angry, Amy carefully came closer to the brunette and wrapped an arm around her shoulder comfortingly. "I'm so sorry... Sandy..."

Quote:

Quote:

MintyMaidMew

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:18 pm
She trys to compose herself. "It is fine, and not your fault." She walks to the doorway; still shook up a bit. "Come on we need to find you a dress."
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image

Even though she said she was fine and it wasn't her fault, she still felt bad about it. "R-really? You don't mind?" She asked, standing up. She had seen a few she liked at the mall, but she'd love Sandy's style advice and/or second opinion.

Quote:

Quote:

MintyMaidMew

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

Harriet_Houdini

Hilarious Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:01 pm
Peter Pan

Peter's first day in the home for boys was a nightmare. He had a good sense of direction typically, but the town looked very different from above than it did on foot. Still, he was able to find Sandy's house. "Here goes another adventure." Of all of his adventures, he had never felt as nervous as he was right then. Honestly, he did not know what was expected of him in this world. Still, Peter had so much self confidence that it didn't slow him down in gathering the courage to knock on Sandy's front door...

MintyMaidMew

User Image

User Image

Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out