Sandy's house Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:53 pm
The sun shines into Sandy's room. Sandy wakes up . "Time for school." She gets dressed with a shirt that is a bit too short, leaving a small amount of space between her shirt and pants. Once dressed she walks to school; taking in the sun.  

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:09 pm
Sandy yawned as she got out of bed, going strait for her phone on the side table. There where three new texts. Two of them where guys asking her to the dance. She politely says no to both of them. Last year Todd had trouble getting a date so Sandy went as his date. Todd still gets roughed up by guys for making it so they could not go with me. It was a supper fun night She thought to herself. Sandy assumed that this year would be the same, and that she was going with Todd agin, without thinking to ask him.

The last text was from Todd. After reading "evil" she thought yesterday was a bust. Sandy started to feel bad; she did it because Albert was impling that she had a thing for Todd. I hope he does not think that I think of him as a pet or charity case.........

Wendy walks into Sandy's room, and sees her looking upset. "Why the long face, did you break a nail?" She sticks her tong at Sandy playfully. Soon the two sisters begin to laugh. "Sandy there is something I needed to ask you." Sandy looks at her sister, "Sure what is it?" Wendy explains that she is trying to skip a grade, and go strait to high school. All the tests and paperwork is done, but she needs to to a final project. The project she wants to work on is to study if there is a human like specis in the sea. "Like mermaids, arnt you too old to believe in that stuff?" Sandy keeps teasing her sister. "No not mermaids per-say. Long story short; I think I found the missing link in evolution of man." Sandy looks like she has no idea what is going on. "During the day I have scanned more sources of human body heat then there was people at the beach!" Sandy interrupts her from being bored. "Well if you find Arial ask her her work out plan, I would love to have her tinny waist." She giggles teasingly.

*Texting Todd.* "Sorry I can't do game night, have to help my sis with a dumb school thing."

Harriet_Houdini

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:47 pm
After reading the text from Todd Sandy giggled. She is kinda the reason he is the mascot. In there first year of high school she badly wanted to be a cheerleader, (Mainly for the cut outfit!) but was too shy to try out alone. After convincing Todd to try out too, and that it would be good bonding time. Long story short. Todd got in as the mascot, and Sandy the cluts did not. Todd did not quit, soon liking it.

*Text to Todd* Lime green!
Harriet_Houdini

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:49 pm
After being fully up Sandy thought about the new girl Amy. She thought it would be nice to hang with her being she is new and all. Also she could ask about what went down with Todd.
*Facebook message to Amy*
"Hey Amy! I bet you are bored, do you want to hang out?"
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:08 pm
*Text to Amy* "That is fine with me! What are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?"
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:28 pm
Once finding out the whole group was hanging out without her she frowned. She felt kinda hurt, but mostly just gloom.
*Text to Amy* "It sounds like fun. I guess I will see you in a hur."
She sighs and flops on her bed. Who are these others?
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:07 pm
Still laying on the bed, she looks at the text. Sandy was no longer in much of a mood to hang out, but knew she should. She sends over the address, and give a big sigh.*
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:13 pm
User Image

She walks up to the door of the address Sandy had texted her. She took a deep breath, a little bit nervous. She hadn't really gotten a chance to really talk to Sandy, but she seemed really nice. She raised her arm and... Knock. Knock. Knock.

Quote:

Quote:

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:20 pm
Wendy answers the door. "Who are you? You are probably one of Sandy's friends. She never tells anyone when she invites someone over. She is upstairs."
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image

She smiled when a younger girl that looked like Sandy answered the door. "I'm Amy." She looked around the house. "Alright, thank you." She said before walking upstairs. "Sandy?" Where was she?

Quote:

Quote:

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:31 pm
Hearing Amy's voice Sandy hops off her bed to meet her. A huge thud can be heard as Sandy hits her head on the ceiling from the jump. "Ow!" Sandy trys to compose herself as she walks out to the hallway. "H-hey Amy." She rubs her head, and forces a smile. To not make Amy feel uncomfortable from the sound that she was sure could be heard Sandy trys to start up a topic. "So you where hanging with the gang, how was it?
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image

She jumped when she heard a thud and turned to see Sandy walk out of a room, rubbing her head. She was about to ask if she was okay, but she had already started on a topic. She blushed lightly at the question, the first thing that comes to her mind being Todd asking her to the dance. "I-it was fun." She looked at her. "It would've been even more fun with you there though." She added.

Quote:

Quote:

MintyMaidMew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:46 pm
Sandy's tone has a small hint of anger in her mostly calm tone. "I would of loved to go, but no one told me, or invited me!" She walks into her room, leading Amy. There are more then one holes over the bed. "So how do you like the people here?"
WolvesAndAnimeAreLife

MintyMaidMew

Bashful Fatcat

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out