LaylaLuna246
Name: Sirius Hambert
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Luna
Appearance:
User Image

Name: Richard
Appearance User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Anna
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anna shifted in her saddle, her bottom growing tired from the rough ride. She had been warned against riding today, her guards having told her it would be better for her to ride in the cart. She had refused, tired of sitting idle in the cart as they moved her across the world it seemed. It amazed her that they had already been on this journey for almost a week, and still were only half way to their destination. She was being married off to some Scottish king, something she didn’t prefer but had no choice in the matter. She was a princess, a woman, her duty was to secure the union between these two powerful enemies. It was her lot in life, even if she did not wish to do it. She would have much rather stayed in England.

Brushing her soft curls over her shoulders she sighed, looking at her guard. “Can we not stop for a bit of rest?” she asked him. He looked at her and shook his head. “No I’m sorry your highness. We cannot stop. These are dangerous lands. We could come under attack if we stop.” He said. Anna sighed, clearly showing him her annoyance. She wanted to stop and rest, not to mention her beautiful mare needed a rest and a cool drink of water. Looking around she tipped her head, thinking about what she had just heard. It sounded like a rustling in the trees, but that wasn’t possible, her guards would have noticed someone.

(I thought we could add in the second couple once the king decides to send your girl in her place. So a few posts until the King is informed his daughter has been kidnapped. Also I will post more once we get it up and going more.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:29 pm
Pearl51

Sirius walked around through the forest and bushes without alerting anyone. He had heard the princess that was going to married off to the 'king' was on her way as she had just got there for a few days now. He needed to make sure he got to her before she got to the castle or the kingdom at all. He watched closely and could see soldiers in uniform that didn't seem familiar to him and knew he found the right one. He saw a woman riding one of the horses in the center who seemed very high class and guessed that she was the princess. He found it too easy to find the princess with only guards protecting her.

He moved closer and made sure to keep in the shadows of the trees and bushes as he looked for an opportunity. Before them was a bridge that could lead them straight for the kingdom in just a day or two if they rushed. This was perfect. He got his dagger ready and pulled his hood over his face more to hide it from the men. He jumped in front of them in order to spook the horses, his dagger ready to fight. He was a very excellent fighter with a dagger and a sword.  

LaylaLuna246

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:15 pm
LaylaLuna264

Anna was about to tell her guard again they should stop and rest when she saw a man drop down in front of them. She let out a scream when her horse startled and reared on it's hind legs. Suddenly men were dropping from the trees, obviously these were bandits. However they were not after jewels and money, they seemed to be fighting off the guards, and soon enough her guards were unconscious on the dirt. Looking to the leader of the group the other men gathered around her horse so she could not get away from them.

"What do you want with me? I travel with no jewels or money.. simply dresses and a wedding gown." she lied. She had jewels, but none were important to her, none except the one she was wearing. She pulled her cloak tighter over her neck, not wanting these robbers to see her beautiful emerald necklace. It was simple in design, her father said unflattering for a princess, but it had belonged to her mother before she passed, and Anna cherished it. "Take what you wish from my trunks and leave me be." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:56 pm
Pearl51

((I never asked if he knew he was the rightful king or not...)

The man fought with the guards with a breeze as his group had finished up defeating the rest of the guards, making sure they were just unconscious and not dead. He turned to the princess as she started to speak. His hood still covered the majority of his face as he listened to her. "No jewels...just dresses. Hard to believe such a thing," he said as he crossed his arms. He saw her little motion of clutching the cloak around her neck and smirked. "Why so afraid? We're not going to harm you," he teased as he walked over to her. "However....I don't think you'll be getting to the castle anytime soon."  

LaylaLuna246

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:53 pm
LaylaLuna246

(Yes he does know. At least that was my thought, which is why he is stealing her.)

Anna looked at the man, straightening her shoulders. He had called her bluff, she did have jewels, but then again, those weren't the ones she cared about. "The small chest in the back. It has jewels worth great amounts of money. They mean nothing to me. Take them." She offered. She truly did not care about them. And she had always thought robbers sometimes had reason to rob. Perhaps they were like Robin of the Hood she had ready so many stories about.

When he mentioned not going to the castle and going with them she felt her stomach drop to her feet, her body suddenly feeling clammy. These men knew exactly who she was, and wanted to take her captive. Looking at them she sighed. "Fine but I keep my horse." She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:56 pm
Pearl51

Sirius heard her say where the jewels were and turned to two of his men, signaling them to check, though he knew it was true. He turned back to her once that was done and chuckled a little. "You'll come with us without a fight? I've never heard or seen a princess do so against her will without a fight. You are a strange princess," he said. "Alright. You can keep your horse. You don't know this land very well either way for you to escape. However." With that, he easily hopped onto the back of the horse, sitting behind her and taking the reigns. "I'll be in charge here. No princess will order me around or my men." He turned to horse to the others.

The two men who went to check on the treasure came back to him. "Boss, she's right. The jewels are there and a lot more things with big value," one of them said. "Alright. We'll take it back to the hide out along with the lady. She is the biggest loot we've taken yet," Sirius said to them as they went back to take it. "Alright, men. Let's move out!" The group of men cheered as they gathered up much of the values while Sirius motioned for the horse to move along the path he would take her.  

LaylaLuna246

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:27 pm
LaylaLuna246

Anna shook her head. "I don't fight a battle I know I won't win." she said simply. "Best tactics are always to lay in wait and find your best opportunity." she said. She wasn't supposed to be as educated as she was. Her father had made sure she had the best tutors to teach her all the basics, but she had been like the extra son he had never asked for. She stayed close to him and her brother, always learning and picking up everything she could.

When the man jumped up behind her, her back went rigid. She did not find this at all proper, but what else could she do. She thought this was to intimate, his legs plastered against her own, his chest pressing against her back. She kept her pose hard, wanting him to understand she did not care for this. Her cloak moved, and the sun sparkled off her necklace. One of his men walked up next to the horse, holding out his hand. "Off with the bobble." he said. She narrowed her eyes with him. "You have all you're getting from me." she said in a stern voice. "This is not worth much in value. It belonged to my mother.. and the only way you will have it is off my cold dead neck." she growled to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:34 pm
Pearl51

Sirius herd her and raised a brow. "That's something a normal princess wouldn't know about as well. You are one strange princess," he said. She as he was about to make the horse take off, he heard one of his men say that to the princess. He looked down and could see the necklace she had been concealing. As he heard the story behind it, his eyes glued at the princess for a bit before they turned to the man below. "Let' her keep it. It's not that valuable as she said. Even I can tell at a glance. I think the earring that were just about to fly out of the chest have a bigger value than that dumb necklace." With that, he galloped the horse away, looking ahead of them. He stayed silent as they distanced themselves from the others.  

LaylaLuna246

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:34 pm
LaylaLuna246

Anna gave a very dainty shrug. "I never claimed to be normal captor." she said simply. "I just said I wouldn't be bothered with fighting." she said. Glancing at the man she heard her captor's ordered and bit her tongue. It wasn't worthless, it was important to her. It meant the world to her, and he was calling it worthless.

When they started to ride hard she glanced around, wondering where they were going. "Might I have the pleasure of at least knowing who is taking me captive?" she asked. "It's not as if I can warn or tell anyone.. and if I'm going to to be your captive for a short time I would at least like to know who I am dealing with." she said softly, her back still rigid against him, not relaxing into his chest in the least.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:23 pm
Pearl51

Sirius heard her say that about herself and smirked. He found this quite amusing. As they rode off, he heard her ask for his name and the explanation to it. If she found out his name, people would know about it anyway and might reach the ears of the palace. "Just call me 'boss' like a good girl. You don't need to know my name," he said simply. He didn't mind that his chest was against her back as it would have been normal either way from their position. He did notice, however, that she was pretty small compared to him.  

LaylaLuna246

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff