Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:13 pm
User Image[Backlog]

She was never asked if she wanted this 'gift', Tsiana thought as she paced outside the temple. When she became Drox's padawan she started seeing things, usually at night, but sometimes during the day she would see a quick flash, not long enough for her to understand what she was seeing. For a while she had kept it to herself, hoping it would just go away. Recently it had gotten worse and she told Drox. Of course he didn't know how to fix her either. His solution was for her to talk to A'lan.

There was nothing wrong with Master A'lan. She had nothing but respect for him, she only wished that Drox was able to help her. He was her mentor, the one that had taught her so much since she became his padawan. Other than maybe her parents, she trusted him more than anyone else.

She came to a halt, knowing that she was potentially over thinking the situation. Drox trusted him and so she should as well right? Only Drox knew about her visions. A'lan would be the second to know. Hopefully he would be able to show her how to make them stop. Drox had told her about how A'lan got sick from his visions. She did not want to end up the same way. If she could get rid of them, it would allow her to stay focused on her missions and training. Her attention went to the temple where Drox had left to go check on A'lan.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:26 pm
Visions....

A'lan didn't blame Drox's padawan for wanting to keep that knowledge to herself; he himself had only told a few trusted individuals about his own ability to have them. But he couldn't blame Drox for letting Tsiana know. She needed help and he knew it hurt Drox that this wasn't something that he could fix. A'lan just hoped that Drox and Tsiana trust in him wouldn't be misplaced.

He wasn't exactly a typical case, he thought as he made his way down the steps of the temple to meet with the padawan.

A'lan spotted the cheetah just a bit away from the temple and made his way over with a smile.

"Good day Tsiana, its a pleasure to finally meet you in more then just passing, although I wish it was under more pleasant circumstances." He gestured back to the temple "Would you like to head to a private meditation room to talk about what is bothering you?"  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:40 pm
Tsiana bowed to A'lan, “Thank you for meeting me Master A'lan.” She said formally. It was strange not having Drox around. However, she knew that it was better for her to learn from A'lan without the distraction of Drox. If he had stayed with her, she would have wanted to show off and show how capable she was of understanding her visions.

“That would probably be the best place to talk. I rather not have too much attention on me while I share my weaknesses.” She said, trying not to sound too bitter about her situation. “I have ask Drox not to mention my situation with anyone. I want to see if I can get better at managing my visions before more pride members know.”

She specifically thought of her family. As far as she was aware, she was the first and only seer in the family. She knew her mother would want her to learn more about the visions and try to make sense of what they were. If she was lucky, A'lan would be able to help her out. “I am ready whenever you are.”

[IC] Mizani'Ulimwengu Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games