Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:59 am
This is a Private Rp between AstoriaFallens and Sesshiyasha's following SOQs.

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee|x|Sesshiyashas Teepee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:00 am
[Ridley]
Vice really wasn't much for the cold, though one had to tolerate it since it came every single year. So what could one do about that but plan ahead? However he wasn't much about planning ahead for such things. His mum and sisters had always done most of that and he just did his own thing. However now he was literally out on his own doing his own thing and was rather ill equipped. At least his coat was rather thick so he didn't have to worry too much about freezing to death or anything. And he was quite crafty at finding places to hang out when it became dark. He was very pleased that the sun was out today for it gave him some comfort and warmth as he stood in the glorious rays. Emerald eyes gazed around the forested area he was surrounded by and wondered if perhaps there may be someone else out and about. He would very much like the company, even if they weren't much for talkers. He was an odd one himself so it's not like he had to worry so much about company. His mood varied and honestly one might say he had multiple sides to himself. Which probably wasn't far from being wrong. The snow crunched beneath his feet as he moved through the open area and his ears twisted twisted slightly as he scanned for the presence of another. Come out, come out whenever you are. The words chanted in his mind.

[Zanzibar]
Zanzibar had been out and about. It was his turn to go hunting and he would bring back whatever he found. He stalked through the forest. He hated the snow. It wasn't that it was cold, no that wasn't an issue for him. His armor kept him warm enough, and whatever his armor didn't take care of, his thick fur did. He hated the snow because it gave away his location. While it was easier to track game, it made him easier to be followed and found. Which was never a good thing in his book. You never knew who or what might be following you. It was best to claim and enemy than a friend and be wrong. He hadn't had much interaction with others, and that was probably where his dislike came from. He spread his wings wide as he prepared to take to the trees. He liked the height advantage. His chains clinked together with his bone armor as he flapped his wings and took to the trees. He stood on a branch surveying the surroundings. It wasn't often that he ventured to the outskirts of the forest. It wasn't as dense here, he didn't like the open space. He was too used to being attacked and hunted. It was something that didn't seem to leave him. His ears pricked as he heard the sounds of crunching snow. He moved from branch to branch towards the sound. a slight glare on his face as he looked for the source of the sound. It was then that he happened upon the brown stallion. It seemed it was time to play the game with him. He smirked as he started circling him in the treetops. His voice would never come from the same place twice. "I see we have ventured into the forest of monsters? What do you wish... Freedom or death...?" He would never actually hurt another, but it was the nature of the game. Besides, if he could scare off an intruder rather than waiting and finding out they were an enemy instead of a friend, all the better. He would wait and see how this male would respond to the game. He was forever the Monster of the Night.

[Ridley]
Steps pause as a sound came ringing, seemingly out of thin air. The dark stallion glanced about him for a moment and then as he realized the voice seemed to be moving he took a small glance skywards. There was no one in the sky but he could only assume whomever the voice belong to was hidden along The Pines snow-covered branches. This was curious to him Why would one want to hide up there? Was he viewed as a potential thread perhaps? He cocked his head slightly and responded to the voice, "by we, are you referring to both your self and I? And I do believe that we all wish for freedom from death but eventually death will creep up on us all do you not agree?" His voice held some mild humor and his words and he kept his forest green eyes scanning for the creator of the voice. Readily decided to start moving once more but stayed in the clearing and made a circular pattern along the tree lines waiting for the creature to appear. "Do so yourself brother, I assure you I do not bite." He was curious about the being that had decided to accompany him even though he hadn't shown himself to Ridley just yet. Either way he was still glad there was at least someone to talk to, even if they were potentially dangerous. But he was never one to run from a fight and he likely never would. It would likely cost him a limb or some skin but he was fine for that. He always stood up for himself.

[Zavari]
Zavari wandered through the forest, she could have sworn she saw her brother go this way. It was hard in the snow to track since the wind would keep drifting the snow over tracks. Well at least it was hard for her to keep track of things in the snow. She hated the white substance. It was cold and wet and left her fur frozen. She was not amused when she stomped her foot and small particles of ice fell from her foot. It was time to take this to the trees, it was probably what her brother had done anyways. She stretched her wings, it felt good to stretch them out.She flapped them a couple times just to get the blood moving in them. She loved the feel of her wings. She didn't know what she would have done without them. Her mask was on her face, she wore it whenever they went hunting or out in the forest, especially close to the border. She wouldn't risk having something happen when she could have prevented it with her mask on. She flapped her wings harder and felt her feet leave the cold snow. She smiled to herself as she flapped her wings harder giving them the power they needed to propel her up into the tree tops. She went up into the tree tops and landed on a thick branch. She had learned how to travel the trees from her brother. She loved him for it, he was constantly looking out for her. She smiled as she stomped her feet one at a time, kicking the snow and ice from her hooves. Once she was sure that the ice and snow was gone from them, and she wouldn't face the horrid cold fur later, she decided to continue on her travels. She went from tree to tree, gracefully watching her footing as she stepped from them. Between her wings and her feet she was pretty sure of herself. She knew the treachery of the ice, and had fallen from the tree tops one to many times. She didn't want to do that now, nothing was worse than falling and winding up completely covered in snow and ice. She glared just thinking about it. "This is what I get for following Zanz out in this weather.... Why couldn't we live somewhere... warm...?" she complained to herself. It wasn't long before she was somewhere she hadn't quite realized. Stopping in one of the large oak trees she looked around to get her bearings. It would seem that she was near the outskirts of the forest, but her brother was no where to be seen. 'It would figure... I am all the way out here and he is somewhere completely different' she thought to herself. She wouldn't dare to give away her location by talking at the moment. 'I guess I will just try and figure out what's out here...' she thought with a sigh. Maybe she would find some good game to hunt?

[Zanzibar]
Zanzibar watched as the other stopped and thought about what he had said. Then when the reply came that everyone wanted freedom by the way of death, and that it was just a matter of time until it happened, he smiled. That sentiment was entirely true, after all he was a monster of the night. He watched cautiously, still circling as the stallion approached the edge of the clearing. The stallion circled the outer side of the clearing as he paced. He wanted him to show himself. Well that was worth a laugh. He chuckled to himself as he watched this stallion. Just who did he think he was? Zanz wouldn't turn down a fight, but he also wouldn't show himself quite that easily. He still had issues trusting others, especially new people. "You speak of things you seem to know... But have you thought about the consequences of such things?" He said with another chuckle. "Maybe we shall play for a bit more... You may not bite but I can't guarantee the same..." He smirked to himself. He remained circling, after all the game wasn't over yet. His companion had yet to find him. Not that he couldn't find him, but simply that he hadn't found him yet. "What brings you to the forest of monsters?" He was always curious when someone wandered into the forest. After all they were set in a place where normally, they didn't quite get the same traffic the mainlands would get. He awaited the response from his new companion. He was as always, intrigued to find out what he could of others. Even if he was a monstrous creature.

[DarkHeart]
Darkheart wasn't entirely sure where he was at the moment and he was mildly curious about his surroundings but other than that he hadn't a care in the world. His father was, well, he wasn't quite sure but he was sure he'd run into him eventually. He had gone on a small search for his brother but then, well. Here he was. His green eyes peered past his lightly colored locks and the glowing mark upon his chest would appear to give off warmth, but in reality it was just a part of who he was. It would almost seem as though something was trying to either come out of him or suck something into him. Either way he accepted it for what and who he was and had come to terms that was where his voice came from most of the time, if not all of the time. Why are you worrying yourself in the cold? The voice was much deeper, darker than his own and of course, unheard by anyone but himself. "Oh shut it. I feel just fine so live with it." He said as he walked through the wooded area.

For a moment he found himself standing still. Staring into the distance. It happened every now and again and he was doing so now, much like a statue and apparently his voice wasn't very pleased.
Let's get a move on it Darky... Rolling his eyes he sighed. He knew that he hated it when he called him that, but still he liked to use that name. With a small huff he responded, "I'm good, just let me be. I didn't ask for your expertise." He said grumpily to his imaginary being. He started moving again, the hard snow crunching beneath his dark hooves and then he felt some snow fall upon him and he found this slightly strange. He was almost near a clearing and it wasn't snowing, was it? He glanced upwards and to his surprise he caught sight of someone, or something? "Hello stranger in the trees. I find that an odd place to hang out, though I don't have wings or perhaps I'd find myself up there as well." He said with a slight chuckle.

He wondered who she was and why she was out here as well. Was she on the search for someone as well? "Are you looking for someone too?" He called up to her curiously.
I don't think she wants to talk to you. He shook his head. "You don't know anything, she just might want to, you don't know what she's thinking!" He said back to his voice, whom he would eventually have to give a name unless it gave himself a name. Who knew what would happen first. It's your funeral..' And the presence in his mind seemed to vanish. "What is that supposed to mean?" Why would he say that and just vanish, was there something more to this than he knew? He had met some interesting breeds before but DarkHeart was more than capable of handling things, plus he was quite the scrapper when he wanted to be. Though he doubted this was going to be one of those situations, but still, what did he mean by that?

[Ridley]
Ridley was getting rather impatient as the being from nowhere remained silent for what seemed to be an eternity. He really wasn't one who liked to fight but if it came down to it then he would. Though he was fairly certain he wouldn't do so well if it came down to such a thing. Finally the being spoke! This was exciting finally. Had he thought of such consequences? Of course he had. Who hadn't. "I've seen death and I know it well, and I don't think there isn't anyone alive who hasn't thought of it." He said calmly as he continued to look around for whomever it was that was speaking. He finally began to move again, this time closer to the forest. Since clearly that was where whomever it was, was. "I'm just out for a stroll, nothing more nothing less. I enjoy experiencing the mysteries of the forest of monsters. You never quite know what you'll run into." He said looking around. He found himself chuckling about the male saying he can't guarantee he wouldn't bite him. He'd like to see him try that.

sesshiyasha

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:14 am
gonna have the boys leave in this post  
Open/Private Canon IC RP