London Calling : The Gathering

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr R-lyeh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:20 am
User Image

As The Visitor walked through the fog covered streets of London, England...many calculated and devious thoughts gathered and ran through his superior mind. He had just feasted on some fresh brains from a history professor he met weeks ago, who helped him gain more knowledge about this new world he arrived in. Since his arrival from the Far realms, he made it his mission to accomplish a few goals. learn all he could about this new technological world he arrived on, this new but still familiar dimension he crossed over into. For him to bring his grand plans to fruition. he needed allies. Powerful allies from this world. Ones who craved power above anything else. This is something he could give them, He knew this, but he didn't need lackeys. he needed equals! Men and Women who knew how to work well with others for a greater cause then themselves. he knew the evil that dwelt in mortals. He had witnessed it many times before in ancient visits he made to this dimension eons ago. He was a very old being by this dimensions standards, but in his native dimension, time moved much slower. In his own dimension he was a high ranking member of his race. His race was an old one with many whispered rumors of how they came into existence. Some stories claim they were a star faring race who existed at the end of time, others stories claim they may be from the Far Realm, an incomprehensible plane completely alien to the known multiverse. Some Instead, say they emerged somewhere countless thousands of years ago, beyond the histories of many mortal races, and spread from one world to another, and another, and so on. It is explicitly stated that they appeared in some of the most ancient histories of the most ancient races, even those that have no mention of other races. Regardless of the real truth, It was certain that He was from many different places and none at the same time. His race existed outside of time and space and although he did arrive from the Far realm. His race was everywhere in many different dimensions and alternate universes...where his True Masters subjugated many many races and ruled them.

Now that he was here, He saw a place ripe for the taking to usher in an era of darkness and control..a universe free from freedom. where absolute control of the minds of mortals was necessary. For this to occur he needed allies. When he first arrived, he made a deal with a woman high up in the United States Government..Amanda Waller! Using her to gain more knowledge of this unfamiliar world which had changed so much since he had last been here in ages gone by. He found out a many great things. This new discovery of Meta-Humans. This new world had its powerful mortal heroes but it also had powerful mortal villains as well. His favorite type of mortals.

When He finally arrived at his destination. An old ancient castle nestled on a cliff over looking the misty seaside. He walked to the large doors and they opened for him, as many dark servants and priests of the dark arts bowed in reverence at his arrival. he ignored these lowly subjects and walked below to an ancient meeting room to prepare for the arrival of his guests who were all invited by special invitation only! This night would be the start of a union of like minded individuals who all sought power and control. This would be the start of a Dark Cabal

Sovereign Savage

iThe Witching Hour

Sorceress of Aeaea

Domina Mortem

DeadShotIV

Just A Tad Bit Insane

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:32 am
She had been asked on numerous occasions to come and assist people in their escapades of power and control but never once had she actually been summoned after the request. When she got the invitation she had been pleasantly surprised to see she remained on the roster this time. "Guess it's time for some social activity." Domina chuckled to herself and looked towards her armor stands. Debating whether she should wear her gear, armor, or just go formal.

Her gear was hardly fit for a meeting of minds but it did suit her strange tastes in attire. While her armor did give more of an air of seriousness and imposing stature. Plus if something went awry she would be ready for a major fight. One never did know how these sorta meetings would go. "Armor it is." She smiled and ran her fingers along the bone like material as she walked up to it. "Hello there old friend. Ready to get back into action?"

Piece by piece she removed the armor from the stand. Mostly working at getting to the under armor first. Making a mental note to really place that somewhere else next time. Slipping chainmail lined clothing on she moved onto the armor. The armor pieces were made up of bones that had been burnt to black and gray cartilage where the joints of her body needed to move and bend. Her shoulder guards resembled the top half of wolves’ heads with horns pointing out from above their eye socks. While the eye sockets towards her back each had something that could resemble an eye. Only they seemed made out of see translucent onyx with a glowing red energy in the middle of the crystals.
Upon every other main joint of the armor, such as her knuckles, were sharp jagged spikes. Each fashioned to puncture armor thanks to the reinforcements of magic in her bone armor. Of course without being imbued with magic, the armor would be a bit impractical. She stepped in front of the mirror to look at herself with a grin. "Oh man. I'm either going to be laughed at or admired in this. It's been ages since I wore this old thing." Domina chuckled and moved to slip her helmet on next. She had two different helmets and this one was an open helm. Crafted from the upper skull of some alien creature. Cracking her knuckles she walked over to get her last two pieces. A long dark purple cape with tattered ends and her black and purple battle skirt to cover her unarmored thighs. Finally dressed she snagged her last accessory and slipped the chain over her shoulder. Leaving a skull with a short maw resting at her hips, with its horns protruding forward along its maw. This, was her little secret of what it was.
Finally after taking so long to get ready she was well, ready to go! "Hm, portal or something more theatrical." She tapped her chin for a moment before waving her hand towards a corner of her room. Making it darken before she stepped into it. The shadows enveloping her as she disappeared.

She danced through the shadows of the castle, seeking out the room desired of her to enter. Easily sensing the visitor in one as she jumped as close as she could to the room he was in. As there may be wards keeping people from just jumping in. When she emerged from the shadows her boots could be heard clacking along the stone floors. Alerting everyone of her presence as she stepped into the room. One of her hands brushing her cape back as her red and black eyes looked around the room. It seemed she was the first one here. Not counting the visitor. "Looks like I'm not going to be fashionably late." She smirked but it now crossed her mind that she could have come early. Was that possible for these sorta things? She shrugged to herself before folding her arms neatly behind herself as she waited for who else was showing up. For those who would be arriving they would probably think she herself lived in this castle with how she was dressed. Then for most, they would have to look up at her. Since she stood at six foot four inches. She was almost like some sort of being that stepped out of a fantasy novel.  

Domina Mortem

Vicious Powerhouse

9,550 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iThe Witching Hour

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:11 pm
Sitting in the study of his castle, Klarion had sat comfortably with a large leather bound book open on his lap, reading a rather thick book of magic. his feline familiar, an odd orange tabby the size of a domestic house cat in the human world, leaning heavily against his leg as she affectionately rubbed against his leg to get his attention. Klarion had sat still intently perusing the intricately decorated pages and script amidst the purring and mewling feline.
" What is it Teekl? hmm?" he spoke clear and precise. as he looked up from his light reading. She had felt it too- a slight disturbance in a magical sense....
Klarion closed the grimoir and set it aside and rose to his feet.
Straightening his suit jacket and vest before finally straightening his loosened tie.
" Well, I guess someone is ready to play with us. " He glanced down at his purring tabby companion as he held out his arms to Teekl. " Come Teekl, shall we answer such an enticing call?" he grinned as his furry companion leapt into his arms and he pulled her close in a warm embrace, giving teekl a brisk but soft scratch behind her ears.
Raising his hand in a wide, commanding gesture he opened his darkened portal leading to the offered invitation. " We must learn to behave I supose... At some point" he then promptly giggled in his own reply as teekle nuzzled him in reply. She didn't care about anyone but Klarion, as did Klarion care for her. " Lets just see what we can stir up, what do you say?"
to which Teekl gave a purring chittering response and with that he had hopped in throught the portal only to arrive moments later in their desired location.
His portal reopening into an intricately decorated hall..
Klarion was ageless tho appeared to be around 12, he was of a lean and slender build, his hair jet black and rather fashionably disheveled. His handsome slight pixie blue colored skin contrasting nicely against his feature and dark hair.
He glanced around the room only to spot one other oddly dressed individual.
He was glad he wasn't the first to arrive. Holding Teekl in his arms safe and secure as they both surveyed their new surroundings.. What a lovely meeting room this was, quaint but reminiscent of home...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:38 pm
The sweet taste was only followed by the bitter residence that lingered in his mouth as the light reflected through the dark red brew. The fire burning in the room gave it a warm and calming feeling as his fingertips caressed the edges of his current novel, enjoying its riveting tale. "I remember when the author wrote this.. Still such a good book." As he was about to turn the page, the page turned blank before revealing a familiar insignia. "I believe that is the calling he once spoke of." Vandal voiced softly before attempting to flip through the book but to no avail, the symbol was upon each of the pages. "He does know how to make his presence known.. damned magic." The deep voice spoke before grabbing the phone upon the end table, dialing the local port for times as he tossed the book to the side.
The sound of waves crashing upon the gravel shore filled the air as the boat rocked vigorously causing the planks to rattle with delight. The boards suddenly fell silent as heavy footsteps could be heard followed by the visage of a powerful figure. The winds crashed against the man yet he did not stagger as he made his way to a nearby carriage, one fashioned in ebony wood embodied in gold trimmings to only be pulled by ebony stallions. As the coachman turned to the new strangers in an attempt to get an eye beneath the hood, his eyes widened before stumbling from his seat to open the door for the cloaked figure. The cloaked man stepped into the carriage before directing the coachman towards the castle on the looming cliff.
The ride was bumpy and the wind battered the small carriage but the plush cushioning was to his liking as his fingers squeezed the small window. The moonlight glistening over the sea was quite the sight, especially with the lights of the coast glistening off the far coast. Reaching into his coat, Vandal removed a small flask, taking a draught from it to enjoy the bitter brew that warmed his stomach ever so. "Pity he had it in such a soul dampening place." The ancient man mumbled before the carriage came to a halt, the horses neighing in the calm night as he awaited for the door to open. The coachman quickly stammered to open the coach door before the elegant man stepped forward. A simple nod followed by the brandishing of a charitable fund and Vandal was at the massive door. His pupils peered out, examining the elegant frame work yet he raised his closed fist to knock upon it, producing a booming noise. The door seemed the open upon its own, as the man was invited into the foyer, blessed with a warm embrace within the room.

Sovereign Savage

Just A Tad Bit Insane

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:00 am
There sitting in the dreary night sat a special individual with a crooked smile who was reading upon the several deaths gong on around the world. “ Ahh what the hell! What a sloppy murder, she didn’t even suffer! Oh come on how predictable can we get here, they didn’t even play a game.” The insane murer shouted as he stood up and ripped the newspaper up and set it on fire with his lighter. He sat down back in the unfortable dark maroon leather chair, he propped his legs up on the deck and balanced the knife on his finger. Showing disgust on his face as he glanced across the room was a dart board with a picture of the night crusader aka know as Batman. Throwing the knife hit the picture of Batman right between the eyes.” Haha oh Bat’s when are ya gonna learn that you are no match for me,and that you're only a puppet who must obey and play my silly little murderous games? HAHA”

Lighting struck as it started to rain as it normally did in London, the castle doors flung open as an old associates of the Joker's walked in. Rising from the chair he walked down the hall, hearing everyone’s mumbo jumbo on the new guest. Standing at the top of the staircase his bloody smile showing his silver teeth. Taking out his small revolver from gun holster, the Joker shot in the air and around the new arrival having the bullets miss his old friend and piercing the walls and door. He slided down the banister and greeted his old friend but new associate. “ ladies and gentlemen, give the guy some room to breath! And someone get this man and I a drink RIGHT NOW OR SOMEONE'S HEAD IS GETTING BLOWN TO PIECES” Yelling as he shoved everyone out of his way. “ Welcome, welcome friend, to the crazy bunch! Now just don’t cross me here or ever and we’ll be fine Ha” Raising his glass of scotch, chugging it down the Joker threw the empty glass on the floor laughing at everyone who was there that night at the castle. His eyes rolled towards the back of his head while his distrubing grin apposed his face. " I havn't had blood on my hands in thirty two hours I think it's time to change that."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:11 pm
Dr R-lyeh

Just A Tad Bit Insane

Floyd Lawton aka DeadShot

User Image

【The Gathering】

Floyd Lawton stood in the back of the room within the dark castle, where a meeting was suppose to be happen. Quietly watching the other's and observing their actions. Vigilantly thinking to himself ..."You know my line of work it pays a lot." Dead Shot thought silently as he re-read the invitation, then continued his thinking. "It also really tend's to take me to some rather far out places. I've worked with some of the most unexplainable...um people.." Dead Shot paused to look at the others around him. Then continued..."and I've done some things I can't quite explain. What I do know is that this creepy castle, yeah I mean sure its dark but I must admit this crowd of ...people. Rather color up the place...One could say. I had half a brain to bring in Coocoo for cocoa puffs, Ms. Harley..." Than Dead Shot looked over at the Clown Prince of Crime. His laser eye spectacle clearly aimed at the Jokers forehead..."Yeah I'm glad I didn't bring her along...Oh yeah how could I forget!" Dead Shot thought suddenly to himself..."Speaking of these um people...We got a Mysterious host most likely the guy who owns this museum of freaks, a tall chick in armor which I bet she has some sort of magic going on...great. Its get better Lord of Chaos himself with his p***y cat defiantly magic by the way ...Oh and I hate f&@king cats! Also there's the Immortal/Terrorist/Genocide blabbering jackass over there reading books...But hey I'll admit to carrying out a few contracts for him in the past. Not like I hate his gold or money. And finally the worse half of Harley...The insane, nut job that is the Joker..." Dead Shot had to pause to scratch his head and shake his head in rather confused disbelief..."Who the hell's idea was it to bring this whack job, seriously If he screwed over Lex and his secret society or whatever the hell they called themselves .? I doubt he's going to be of any use to this group of uh um...people" Dead Shot crossed his arms, whoever the host was Floyd hoped he would make his presence known to the group rather soon. As his patience with watching the clown was getting very thin...

MoonKnightIV

Dangerous Hunter

Dr R-lyeh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 am
User Image

Once everyone had arrived as requested. The Visitor took in a full view of the room and then looked everyone over. He sat in an hooded cloak and it seemed as if the very darkness enveloped him and lingered around him. He took a few moments before speaking but once he stated. The words he spoke seemed to roll off of his lips like honey drips. He sounded commanding and very convincing. He bore a regal yet strange accent and he seemed like a very ancient and old being. All around the room at various positions stood other cloaked and hooded individuals.who watched as he began to speak. No one could see what they looked like but anyone even without the talent could sense something mystical about them. The room was lit by what seemed to be magical globes that floated near the walls and it set a mood that relaxed some but would make others without a strong will uneasy. After another moment The Visitor whose eyes glowed red from under the cloak began to speak

"Ladies and Gentlemen and most honored guests. I would like to bring this meeting of like minded individuals to order. You have been summoned here by special invite and by request of course. More of you were invited, however, some did not show which is a shame. As those who did not shall not bear witness to what is to occur, they like others who do not have the strength to stop the rising tide shall be swallowed up like the rest. This unholy meeting of this..Dark Cabal.is a new beginning of for all. Um, excuse me, where are my manners. Allow me to introduce myself. You may refer to me as Dr. R-lyeh. My true name is unpronounceable in your many world’s languages. As it is as older than this current universe and comes from an ancient language. I bring to you great tidings of a world where ones of our kind will rule and bring everyone under our heel. I have arrived from a place beyond time and space that is a place of unspeakable and unimaginable things and concepts that mortal minds would not be able to handle or comprehend. Just so you know, I have been here for the last 2 or so years and that I have visited your dimension a few times before. Long before most of you even were born, however, that is of no consequence at the moment. What is important is for you to know that I am no threat to any of you unless of course you chose to make me. That is not a threat but a promise. I intend for us all to work together to accomplish one goal. To bring this world then perhaps this dimension under absolute control. To prepare the way.

Now each of you were chose for a reason. You all possess and have special talents and abilities that are needed for what lies ahead. With the help of someone who is also from this world. I was able to study and observe and find you all. It’s amazing what you can find out about someone through the use of this information provided by this technology this world does possess. I have detailed and concrete information on you all. Not everything of course as you all do have your secrets, and I can respect that. I also have knowledge of what you all call Meta-Humans and this does interest me greatly, for some of these meta-humans can be used to our advantage. many of them who are like minded like us care for nothing but monetary gain, and that I can bring to them. They will help in this cause as lowly foot soldiers. Although for this Cabal to work we must all be on the same page and be trusting of one another. We must work as a unit to achieve the goals set forth. We must strike with cunning and strategy, as those who will oppose us are indeed very powerful like yourselves, but they are weak at the moment and fractured and they can be defeated if we use our intellect to hit them where it will hurt and affect them the most. This world that they protect. See I have no qualms about these mortals that live on this world. I will cut them down at every chance I get to bring order from this chaotic world. Our main opposition as you may have guessed is this League of Heroes who you call The Justice League. With them out of the way, this world is ripe for the taking., and take it we shall. By Any means Necessary!

As I said before each one of you has special talents and abilities that you possess and those talents shall come in handy as we being our conquest. ..

First there is Domina Mortem, her knowledge of necromancy is quite amazing and shall be very useful in this endeavor.

Next there is Klarion The Witch boy who is a Lord of Chaos. Even the outer realms have heard of the eternal struggle this dimension has between those two opposing forces. Klarion’s talent in the arcane arts is well respect and known by many of his peers. He too is a valuable to our cause.

Then we have an Vandal Savage, his name alone brings fear to those that hear it. He is well respected and has vast knowledge of this world’s history, cultures and politics, in addition to his vast wealth and influence. He is a man who has witnessed the rise and fall of many civilizations and is very important to this cause.

Then we have the Deadshot. This world’s top marksman. It has been said He never misses a target! Every Cabal has the need for an enforcer and a assassin! He has come on a high recommendation from someone who will remain nameless at this time. Deadshot will deal with those in world governments who get in our way in a manner he knows best

Finally we have The Joker, I know some of you question why he is even here. Many believe that he is unbalanced and insane. I however feel differently. As to where I come from, I believe that only someone with the mind of The Joker could handle the horrors of My native realm. Oh yes I have many tasks for him to perform and I can guarantee he will have fun doing what he does best!

So in closing, I will say it again. The only way this can work is if we put aside our hubris and work together. what i have planned can be accomplished but only if we work as one. I promise the rewards will be worth it. You will all gain what it is you desire, but first we must eliminate those who would stand in our way. The Justice League. So answer me now..Are you with me?"

Sovereign Savage

iThe Witching Hour

Sorceress of Aeaea

Domina Mortem

DeadShotIV

Just A Tad Bit Insane

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:04 am
Dr R-lyeh

Floyd Lawton aka DeadShot

User Image

【No turning back】

Floyd thought silently to himself as the host spoke..."You know I've took on some rather dangerous contracts before, and each of them were thrilling. Very few of them succeed. Even fewer succeed when it comes to taking out the big boy scouts league. But what the hell, Lex was good but I'm getting a vibe from this guy,besides maybe it'll be a chance for me to die in a rather spectacular fashion. Go out with a hell of bang and boom?"
Dead Shot's eye reticle focused on the host now revealing himself to be "Dr. R-lyeh", Floyd than spoke out as the host finished his speech..."So Dr tell me let's say I am with you, how do you plan to get the JL scouts out of the way? Hm? We've been apart or witness some plan or form foil in the past?" Dead Shot crossed his arms as he spoke, his mind was already made up as this gig seemed like a good way to make some money, kill some people, and potential die. But like any good professional Floyd wanted to know the job he was accepting, plus the details upfront first.!

MoonKnightIV

Dangerous Hunter

Main DCU-Gaia World Role Play Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces