Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Villiers Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:59 am
Quote:
Name: Ishiwara Yue (Ishi)
Birthday October 11th
Orientation: Demisexual

User Image

Yue had checked out the manor for a bit, or at least the hall he was in. Knowing him in this large place he would get lost easily the first weeks.

When he heard Bane behind him, he looked over his shoulder and nodded. "Lead the way." Yue gave him a smile and waited for him to show him to the theater.

This place was really confusing to him for now. But he had to admit it was neat to have a pool so close by and even a whole theater and a music room as well. It might pretty well have everything one could imagine. Callum had to be extremely rich to be able to afford it all. And Yue wasn't dumb either he knew pretty well there was a hefty price for slaves. Though he was glad he pretty much got free range around here.

Quote:
Mood: Curious
Company: Bane
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKEtqS8N_U]Marcus Warner ft. Claudia White - The Calling

Appearance:
Black hair, red eyes, Jeans and a tight shirt

Sythril Vythethi

Dragon Knight Karasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:38 pm
User ImageBane Delta - Knife of Kingsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bane led Yue down to the basement, taking him to the theatre first. There were a couple of men there watching some zombie movie, but Bane ignored them. "This is our theatre. Don't mind them; Callum's men use the recreation rooms, too, when we're not. What sort of movies are you interested in?"
Kazu Saeki

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:28 pm
Quote:
Birthday October 11th

User Image
[OOC: Sorry about that RL was getting in my way lol]

As Bane walked through the halls, Yue followed close after, making sure he remembered the way they went, or do his best to. Once they made it to the theater he looked around the them through the room. He noticed the men sitting at the front watching a movie but right after he heard Bane saying to just ignore them. He tilted his head a bit and looked back at Bane. He had never seen the charm of Zombie movies, but to each their own.

"I like all sorts of movies really. Fantasy movies like Lord of the Rings, Anime but also horror and thrillers. Crime movies. Not so much Zombie movies but I don't mind bloody in general. And of course martial arts movie." The demon gave a small smile after naming up some of his favorites. "What about you?"

He was curious as to what Bane and Callum liked to watch, but since he had a wide taste for movies, he didn't expect them to ever have trouble to find a movie for all three if that was the whole idea to do. He had to admit that did sound interesting, to watch movies together. "This is a great theater."

Quote:
Mood: Content, Curious
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKEtqS8N_U]Marcus Warner ft. Claudia White - The Calling

Appearance:

Sythril Vythethi

Dragon Knight Karasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:12 am
So, he had a rounded movie interest chart. Well, that was good. It meant there wouldn't be a lot of trouble finding something the three of them could enjoy together. "I tend to fancy movies and shows with dragons in them. After all, as a creature of the sky, it's only natural I admire them. What creature is more graceful in the air and the land?" Hearing Yue's compliment towards the theater, Bane smiled a bit. "Well, you can thank Sarah for it. She's the one who designed most of the recreational rooms. Bane just paid for it."
Kazu Saeki

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:43 am
Quote:
Birthday October 11th

User Image
[OOC: ohmg such a small post from me >.< lol]

True, dragons are majestic, but I am more one to fall for feathers than scales." Yue smiled and looked at the wide space around.

It would almost be big enough to house a whole group, and that for private use. The Demon guessed once you had a settled high cash flow at some point you'd wonder what to do with it. He sure wouldn't know.

Hearing about Sarah he chuckled a bit. "Not surprising a woman's hand was used here." It was interesting how they tended to have a knack for this sorta thing. "How often do you watch a movie together. Every week, every month, or just whenever you feel like it?" Yue was still not sure how it worked here, but he was curious enough to learn.

Quote:
Mood: Content, Curious

Appearance:

Sythril Vythethi

Dragon Knight Karasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:15 pm
Not all dragons had scales. Some had feathers. "So, you're more fond of creatures like eagles and griffins." Hearing his opinion on having a woman's hand in the decorating, Bane chuckled. It was true that women had quite the decor ability. But, Bane still discarded them as the trash they were. "Whenever we feel like it and have time. Ready to move on? What room would you like to see next?"
Kazu Saeki

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:43 pm
Quote:
Birthday October 11th

User Image

Yue nodded when Bane asked about his earlier comment and smiled a bit. "Well I guess they call the griffin dragons too, British dragons. And it's not that I don't like dragons but I do have an affinity to feathers. Especially birds." The demon always seemed to be friends first with the birds around an area if he decided to stick around somewhere and try and win their trust.

So whenever they felt like it, not on a set day or time. That worked for sure. Especially with such a large place to look it at. He looked around them once more as he heard Bane talk and looked at him and nodded.

"Ready to move on to the next room. Though since I am not sure what all the rooms are here. Which is your favorite room here?" The demon was curious, plus he really didn't know what rooms were all available here. It was a really large home. Yue gave him a smile, he was wondering what room Bane would bring him to next. It would be nice to know their preferences if he was going to be here from now on.

Quote:
Mood: Relaxed, Curious

Appearance:

Sythril Vythethi

Dragon Knight Karasu

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 3:55 am
His favorite room? His bedroom, of course. It was the only place he could get some peace from Callum from time to time. But, Bane assumed Yue was referring to the recreational rooms. "The indoor pool without a doubt. Though, since it was made for me, I guess that's a bit vain. But, it's the truth." Speaking of the pool, Bane would show Yue that next and circle back around to show him the game room. There was also a thick door that led into a second basement, but Yue wouldn't be allowed down into the interrogation rooms. "Come on."
Kazu Saeki

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:07 pm
Quote:
Birthday October 11th

User Image

Yue chuckled when the other named his favorite room and explained before he shook his head a bit. "I don't see how that might be vain. If it was made specially for you and it is your favorite I'd say it has been a very good investment and you have all the right to favor it." His voice was a lot calmer than it had been on his initial entrance to the house. Mainly cause they were treating him like an equal, rather than a lower being.

He had half expected to see whips and chains all over the place. The young man followed after Bane as he was finishing the tour. The pool was impressive for sure, as was the game room and he smiled. "Seeing all these rooms and things to do, I do wonder how you get bored once again." But perhaps that was cause he himself was quite a simple person. He would be fine with just a notebook and his drawing tools.

He looked curiously at the door as they walked passed it. Yue tilted his head a bit. "What is down there?" He gestured at the door now behind them. They had entered all rooms in the tour but this one. That at least told Yue he would probably not be allowed down there or it just didn't have anything worth to show down there.

Quote:
Mood: Calm, Curious

Appearance:

Sythril Vythethi

Dragon Knight Karasu

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items