Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Home of Nieco Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaltyMeatballs
Captain

Shirtless Fatcat

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:37 am
Kazu Saeki
User Image

nieco wondered to himself, is this how you treat a slave? Is this how you act toward a slave? Nieco didn't care though, because to him this is how heacted to 'his' slave. He wasn't anyone else's just all his, he was his Nathaniel. And if anybody tried to take him then he would get very jealous!
Nieco could smell the scent of the boy and he smelled wonderful! He didn't know if this was weird or not but he liked it. Nieco held the boy even closer to him in happiness, he was glad he had him.
When Nathan said he didn't get it but liked it nieco grew red again, but this time a deep dark red. His bangs hung in his eyes and face in embarrassment, he didn't want to say what he meant, for him that would be a while to get the courage as to say what he meant.
Nievobfelt his grip loosen up on his shirt from the boy and he smiled a bit, it felt nice to have someone there, it wasn't lonely anymore. " I'm happy you're here" nieco smiled softly.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:40 pm
╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

Nathaniel

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Theme: Gothic Storm - Destiny Awaits

User Image
OoC: Heh, Operation: Turn Nathaniel to a bit more self confident underway?
╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

It all seemed to matter a big deal to his Master. Even if he didn't fully grasp the situation as is, for the first time Nathaniel felt like he actually mattered. Of course his mother had always shown that to him, but not his father or the few other people he met growing up. Even though he wasn't dumb there was a lot he hasn't experienced so far.

The way Nieco was playing with his hair relaxed him to such an extend he'd almost forget what he was here for, though ultimately it came down to making his Master happy. Yet, for the first time it didn't feel like he had to as a mindless slave. Nathaniel could feel Nieco's hold on him tighten and blushed a bit hearing his words before he, as if by instinct, rested against him, be it carefully not to hurt him.

"I'm glad I can make you happy, Master." he said softly. A pet's line for certain, but Nathaniel wasn't faking his blushes or affection he showed to Nieco as he did. So far with what had gone on and Nieco trying to protect him, made the boy see his new Master was different from his last one. The way he was treated now, made Nathaniel feel at least worthy and noticed.

Where: Nieco's Home
With: Nieco

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

AdaNalie Emrys

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:24 pm
Kazu Saeki
User Image

nieco felt Nathaniel rest further against his chest, he was warm... He wasn't just warm though, he was calming. Nathan's hair was soft. It was seeming as though he was putting Nathaniel to sleep. He couldn't help but softly smile.

Yes. Nathaniel was his... <3

Nieco placed his thumb and index finger on Nathan's chin, he pulled him up to face him, he moved his face closer and closer to Nathan's... "... Is this... Okay...?" Nieco said quietly and seductively. He had wanted to make sure kissing the boy was okay with him first. Considering it was his body he was going to kiss. " I won't hurt you..." Nieco said looking into the boys eyes.

( trying to get Nieco bak into character, I keep getting him out of character XD )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:48 am
Quote:
Name: Nathaniel
Orientation: Homosexual

User Image
((That's alright, it has been a while lol, I need to get into his role again as well.))

While Nieco was caressing his hair, Nathaniel could feel himself relax more and more as he closed his eyes for a moment. It felt so different. When he felt Nieco take a hold of his chin and moving his head he opened his eyes again and blushed noticing the other had put him to face his Master directly as he was moving closer.

The young man could feel his pulse rise a bit, though Nieco's question surprised him. To actually be asked if it was alright to do this. After he finished speaking and assured he wouldn't get hurt he nodded gently. The last one hadn't hurt either, he spoke true.

Quote:
Mood:
Theme: Brunuhville - Magic of Love

Appearance:
Brown Hair, Emerald Green eyes, Skinny Jeans, Tight white shirt, Black Sneakers

AdaNalie Emrys

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

AdaNalie Emrys

Distinct Smoker

3,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:42 pm
Kazu Saeki
User Image

nieco smiled when the other had responded 'yes', Nieco pulled him closer to him and gently placed his thumb on the Nathan's frail looking lips, he traced them and kissed him. Nathan's lips were soft, and they made Nieco want to kiss them because of that. Sure he could, but it was bad. He didn't know wether kissing another boy was good or bad.
Nieco stopped the kiss short, " I don't know wether this is ok or not..." Nieco said referring to what he had thought. " they..., the people outside..., aren't ok with a lot of stuff..." Nieco said.
( sorry so short. This sat-tues I am going to be gone so I can't reply )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:02 pm
Quote:
Name: Nathaniel
Orientation: Homosexual

User Image
((Alright have fun out there))

He was still blushing deeply when his Master traced his lips with his thumb after which he kissed him again. Nathaniel didn't struggle. Even though it was a very different approach than his previous Master, he felt good with it and trusted Nieco. While they were kissing time seemed to stand still, but he soon felt him pull away and looked up at him with some surprise as he listened to his words. "I..don't know how people out there think, or act. I have never met many people." He admitted it softly, people had been coming to the mansion and he met those. But it was very rare when he met people not in the mansion back then.

Quote:
Mood: Calm
Company: Nieco
Theme: Brunuhville - Magic of Love

Appearance:
Brown Hair, Emerald Green eyes, Skinny Jeans, Tight white shirt, Black Sneakers

AdaNalie Emrys

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100