Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

******** really. why
View Results

Xiporah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:19 pm
why is there a giant ******** triangle over my avatar. it's supposed to be animated.

since the settings pages on gaia contain about 2193847629298742927498223742982349472923749827349822387498223874928238749287342987349569081237612839087487926370938498221374 pages can someone just link me to where i can tell it to ******** stop. i may not log in much, but when i log in i want to see my vomiting avatar, not some ******** play button that also takes me to my closet when i press it.

edit nevermind i just googled it and found a cb thread where someone linked to the solution.
yeah

i had to google a gaia problem  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:54 pm
I've heard of that problem before.
I think it had something to do with flash/different browsers.

Personally, I find they lag the site waaaaaaaay the ******** down,
so I just have the animations turned off whenever I'm in the forums.
(which you can do by going to My Gaia, Account > Preferences, and then click "no" for "show animated items")
*THE MORE YOU KNOW*

Wisdom Chyck

O.G. Codger

Xiporah

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:34 am
Turns out it was an issue with Chrome/ But I don't want to turn animations off. Frankly they're the only saving grace the fat, neckless anime baby avatars here have.

Anyway, even when I was active, I avoided Gaia forums like they were contagious. If it wasn't for LSG I would have quit Gaia sometime in mid 2005. I've never liked the main forums.

Gaia to me is

LSG
Marketplace
Shops

That's it. Nothing else is worth the effort.

Honestly the only reason I've been signing in more is because Ernya got shut down and I am so ******** lost without some stupid little online forum where I can post inane s**t that crosses my mind. Still not willing to go into the forums though. I may just join the Ernya survivor guild and hide there for the rest of eternity.
I miss my friends.
I miss the mega avatar tournament I was in (and ******** winning because I am awesome and got first place with the last three entries to the tiers I was in)
I miss avatars with necks
I miss coming up with custom color combos for their custom items.
I miss their set color pallet
I miss my pumpkin/lime avatars  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces