Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Abandoned Complex [ Teito and Axis ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T E I T O HIROSHIMA

We live for today but we die the next
xxxWith blood in our veins and air in our chest
Oh, we step into war with our hearts on the line
xxxDirt on our boots, it shakes free over time

Teito tensed as Axis teased him, but a grin formed on his lips. After he was done talking, which Teito didn't reply to, he stood and turned. "So, are you saying you're ready to pay me back? I'm a bit surprised. I thought it would take longer than that." Teito grabbed Axis's wrists firmly and leaned over him, forcing him onto his back while Teito sat over him. "If you want me, all you have to do is say so. No need to be cryptic. No need to be worried either. I promise....I'll be gentle since it's your first time."

[ ooc ]

Rarian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:08 am
SD Paul Prospero

User Image

-----------------------------------------
Axis BalWickerson
--------------------------
Theme Song

To be honest his guard had dropped when Teito stood, mistaking it as a dismissal.. He'd actually started to reach for a Fig when something warm suddenly captured his arms. " Teito?" Confusion warred with curiosity, the Djinni's eyes widening as he found himself flat on his back.. the dots slowly connecting as the human explained himself. He.. hadn't been bluffing.

A faint twitch of his arms tested the guy's hold, mentally debating if he could break it.. But not to escape. A smug, if naïve, smirk slid over Axis' mouth as he stared back rebelliously.. Severely underestimating the coming events as he sassed the male pinning him. " As if I'm afraid.. Bring it on Teito." This feeling.. it was like right before a match, the tension and adrenalin earning a shiver of anticipation down his spine. It never crossed his mind that this guy would hurt him, so it didn't scare him to be in such a position.

(( Ooc: Shall we say, you time skip and I pick us up on my next post?))

Rarian

Aged Regular

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:25 am

T E I T O HIROSHIMA

Teito wasn't surprised when Axis tested his grip. He'd expected the resistance. What he didn't expect was Axis giving in, though he felt the djinn didn't understand what he was giving into. In one sentence, he both challenged and accepted Teito. How the hell was that even possible? His smirk was a devious one and he leaned down to bite one of the other's ears playfully before giving a breathy chuckle. "Don't blame me for what's about to happen, cutie. I never turn down a challenge. You'd better relax....It'll hurt less." Sliding his hands down Axis's arms, he slowly moved them down to hold onto Axis's hips as he kissed just under his jawline. This was going to be fun.

[ alright. how it happened is up to you. :3 ]

Rarian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:29 pm
SD Paul Prospero

User Image

Axis BalWickerson
Theme Song

The first impulse was to block, his arms actually flexing as the human leaned closer.. the breath against his ear sending another jolt of excitement through him. The bite.. made him sink his teeth into his own lower lip stubbornly, unwilling to voice his surprise at the pleasant sting. Relax, he says.. how do I relax when he's doing this.. Axis felt the weight leave his arms and he didn't hesitate, both wrapping around the guy's shoulders as his right hand sank into the soft hair at the nape of Teito's neck. It didn't occur to him that he was encouraging more, just that where those large fingers touched a fire seemed to follow.. It wasn't hurting at all, just the opposite--

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was entirely Teito's fault. The thought chased itself around his mind as the Djinni lay draped over the brute's chest.. The blankets resting somewhere down around his bare hips as the cool air actually seemed to comfort his otherwise distressed body. He'd had no idea.. Right up to the point that it happened he'd been enjoying everything. A deep blush slid up his face, tinting the tips of his ears as he shifted his cheek to rest against Teito's pec tiredly. This arrogant idiot had made him enjoy everything after as well, the things he'd goaded Axis into doing were just.. To think his competitive nature could be provoked in such a manner. A low, grudgingly repentant, sigh finally escaped his slips.. and Axis winced, slowly shifting his legs into a more comfortable position as he growled in a raspy tone. " .. perverts are terrifying."

(( Ooc: I would like to point out my self restraint here, I believe that entitles me to a cookie of some sort.))

Rarian

Aged Regular

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:40 pm

T E I T O HIROSHIMA

He'd been so easily tempted....Teito always meant to work on that. Unfortunately, he never did. But, it was fine. As he suspected, Axis had been a very fun partner. Even if he had chosen to be gentle. Hands sliding down his back as he got comfortable, Teito softly massaged the back of his legs and his hips. "Yeah, we are. But, you know....I did try to warn you. If you didn't like what happened, you can blame that competitive nature of yours." Teito brought his hand up and gently rested his hand on Axis's head, smiling a bit. He'd enjoyed it. He just hoped Axis did at some point, too.

[ uh....alright. -gives cookie and pat on the head- ]

Rarian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:17 am
SD Paul Prospero

User Image

Axis BalWickerson
Theme Song

A low, purring, murmur escaped at the touch.. and without realizing it Axis cuddled closer, allowing himself to enjoy the comfort Teito offered as he listened to the brute's comment. The human wasn't wrong.. As that large hand lifted to rest against his hair Axis had to admit he didn't dislike the feeling of these hands on him. Perhaps that was why his brother had been so adamant that he not allow himself to be touched.. The contact was a little addicting.

" If that's.." His voice wavered as he braced his elbow on the bed just between Teito's arm and side, a hint of discomfort making his dark gaze narrow before he continued his light-hearted taunt. " .. the best you've got, it won't be a competition for very long." His free hand flexed against Teito's ribs as the Djinni lifted his head, flashing a slightly forced.. yet openly mischievous smirk at the human. He had warned him, what was more Axis was pretty sure he'd been careful not to hurt him too badly.. So he wasn't going to worry about it, hoping to reassure the brute with his teasing as he lazily propped his cheek against the palm of his own hand. " This counts as seducing you.. Next time I will not be as gentle, brace yourself." The sheer arrogance of that statement.. was meant entirely to make Teito laugh. Considering what sort of shape Axis was in he doubted he could back up even half that threat, but it was fun to imply it. He wasn't going to retreat because of a little pain.. Honestly it was sort of worth it.

Rarian

Aged Regular

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:20 pm

T E I T O HIROSHIMA

Teito chuckled a bit at Axis's words. Those were some confident, strong vows for someone who could barely move. Teito slid his hand down to his rear, teasing him a bit. "You're cute. You were being gentle? I think you may be confused on what just happened." Teito took hold of the other's chin and brought his face down, kissing him softly before he smirked. "But, I like this little game. I can't wait to play more. Give it your best shot. I can promise there's so much more where that came from, my adorable little kitten."

[ ooc ]

Rarian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:22 am
SD Paul Prospero

User Image

Axis BalWickerson
Theme Song

Receiving the reaction he'd wanted the Djinni's smile gentled into a smug curve at the corner of his lips, Axis seeming for all the world like the cat that had just swallowed the canary as Teito bantered and teased with him.. Until of course the human reached towards his face. Curiosity kept him complacent, intrigued with just what the mortal hoped to do the Djinni allowed himself to be led right up to the point that his lips were claimed. This was.. familiar. Earlier..? Giving a slow, surprised, blink at the realization Axis froze.. Mentally counting the number of times they'd kissed as the faintest hints of red started to spread over his features.

A firm shake of his head sent his hair spilling over his shoulders, the dark locks falling to cover bits of the mortal's chest as Axis took Teito's agreement to heart. It wasn't the same. Kissing was just a pleasant sensation to these creatures.. " It.. is a game, isn't it?" The agreement was said in a throaty purr as Axis slid his hand up to rest against the headboard, holding himself steady as he playfully brushed a whisper soft kiss of his own against the male's lips. He liked it and, since it wasn't binding, he didn't see any reason to resist the temptation.. But he didn't go beyond that testing little peck, the male actually turning his head to rub his cheek against Teito's jaw as he drawled out lazily. " I'm male, why do you keep calling me cute? The women in brother's harem called me that too." He didn't dislike the way Teito addressed him, even being called a 'cat' wasn't bad when it was delivered with that voice.. But he certainly wouldn't call the human warrior 'cute'. " .. you're attractive, maybe the term 'handsome' fits better. That scowl can be cute though.." Handsome fit the mortal like a glove, Striking also came to mind.. He'd become so distracted with his musings he didn't even realize he was rambling his thoughts about the human.

Rarian

Aged Regular

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:07 pm

T E I T O HIROSHIMA

Teito relaxed at the small kiss Axis gave him. When asked why he was calling a guy cute, the fighter chuckled. "Guys can be cute, too. When I use it, it may have a different meaning than the women you're used to. Maybe." So, attractive and handsome were words Axis would use for him. They fit. Teito sat up on his elbows and reached over to grab his watch. It was a little passed dinner time. They were at it for some time. "Let's go get something to eat. No magic this time. Er....Well, I guess you should lay in bed and recover for a little while after our little escapade."

[ ooc ]

Rarian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:57 pm
SD Paul Prospero

User Image

Axis BalWickerson
Theme Song

A dry snort answered the human as Axis acknowledged his opinion.. then promptly discarded it. " Do I seem that meek?" Ignoring the discomfort of moving his body the Djinni slid to the far edge of the bed, the blankets pooling in his lap as he naturally reached up to start braiding his hair over his left shoulder. Pain was part of life, sometimes it really was better to just suck it up and walk it off.. And hide just how much it really did ache. Finishing the thick braid he wrapped a strand around the rest, tying it off before turning his attention away from the dark weave.. to instead investigate a number of odd little marks that seemed to dot his torso. Teito had caused these, no doubt there were more around his neck, but they seemed harmless enough so he dismissed them for now.. Flicking a mischievous glance towards the mortal as something entertaining occurred to him.

Taking advantage of having his back to him Axis leaned over the bed until he could blow softly against he shell of Teito's ear.. A charming smirk hinting that he'd meant to catch the guy off guard with the playful teasing. " What is the point of having a Djinn if you don't want to use him? Magic is kind of my thing."

Rarian

Aged Regular

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:43 pm

T E I T O HIROSHIMA

Teito gave a small laugh. "Meek? No, not at all. You're a tough cat." The blond just didn't want to cause Axis discomfort by dragging him through town. But, the djinni ignored his words and moved anyway, sitting up to braid his hair again. Shaking his head, he turned to his side so his back was to Axis and dug under the mattress to find his phone. Damn thing wasn't in reach. As he sat up to get ouof bed, Axis breathe onto his ear and Teito shuttered a bit. "I don't plan on relying solely on your magic for food and...whatever else. Like I said, magic is just a way to cheat at life. Make it easier. I don't care if you use it for yourself, but don't use it for me. If I want something, I'll ask." A thought crossed his mind and Teito looked back at Axis. "...Will it hurt you? If you don't use magic, I mean."

[ ooc ]

Rarian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:11 am
SD Paul Prospero

User Image

Axis BalWickerson
Theme Song

Damn right~ Axis agreed silently, even nodding a little with smug satisfaction at the praise. Easily to please, as always, the boy allowed Teito to give his explanation without interruption; Axis taking the time to get dressed as he listened. Cheat? So some people did think of it like that.. What a funny guy. He wasn't anything like what Mat had described humans to be. Actually, Teito wasn't what the Djinn had expected from their first meeting either. The sex thing was going to be.. challenging.. but he'd enjoyed it near the end, and this Master of his was surprisingly kind in his strange way. Even if he did flip a couch on him.

Realizing he'd been asked a question it took a moment for Axis to catch up to the conversation, giving the guy a slow blink as he casually buckled his necklace back around his throat. " .. Hurt me?" Finally understanding what his Master meant a playful grin eased the line of his mouth, the red of his gaze deepening with a light hearted humor as he snapped the ribbed cuff back onto his left arm. " Nah, I do need to feed once in a while.. But you shared a feast of energy during sex. See?" As if to prove this he lifted his hand palm up, little sparks of electricity dancing between his spread fingers with obvious enthusiasm as he naively praised his companion. " Your energy tastes pretty good, too." Recalling the 'meal' the Djinni slid his tongue over his lips absently, shamelessly satisfied. Actually, if he wasn't careful he'd get hooked on that flavor..

Rarian

Aged Regular

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:52 am

T E I T O HIROSHIMA

Teito blinked as Axis demonstrated the power he'd gotten by making little sparks between his fingers. After the whole fruit basket thing, he wasn't too surprised. It was actually kind of neat. "...My energy has a taste? That's weird. Anyway, I asked because I watched a movie a few years ago about story icons like Santa, the tooth fairy, sandman....They lost their power and I think even disappeared when belief in them dropped. I guess I was curious if not using magic would have a painful outcome for you." If not using magic would hurt Axis, then Teito would force himself to work with the djinni's natural needs to keep him safe. But, since it apparently didn't, he didn't have to worry. Teito would keep an eye on him, though. Make sure he was safe. Getting up, Teito looked at Axis. "You should shower before getting dressed. You're a mess." Well, so was he, but it was mostly just sweat.

[ ooc ]

Rarian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:48 am
SD Paul Prospero

User Image

Axis BalWickerson
Theme Song

" You're.. comparing me to something strange, aren't you?" He knew those names from somewhere.. But to vanish just because they were unknown? Dismissing them as 'weak idiots' Axis curiously looked down at his nude self, his head tilting to the side as he realized just why Teito made such a suggestion. He'd been so distracted with the dull pain he hadn't even realized.. That. Bracing a hand on his bare hip the Djinni lifted his other arm casually, using his thumb to point towards the bathroom as he quirked his brow in question. " Right.. who's fault is that I wonder? Anyway, come show me how it works?"

Rarian

Aged Regular

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:50 am

T E I T O HIROSHIMA

Teito thought. He supposed it would be strange for someone who wasn't familiar with the stories. He'd have to get Axis to watch the movie sometime. "It's not so strange to me. I grew up with stories of Santa and the other characters in the movie. Hell, I still want to believe a few of them are real, though I know they're not." He watched as Axis examined himself and chuckled at his comment. "Oh, the mess is all my doing, but let's not forget who challenged who. So, it's both our faults. Come on." Teito walked into the bathroom with Axis and showed him how to turn the shower on and adjust the temperature. All the standard instructions. "Towels are under the sink. Call I you need anything~."

[ ooc ]

Rarian

Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas