Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:00 pm
"Stage fright?" May Day repeated, his eyes rounding. "You don't say--I never would have guessed that with you!"

His enthusiastic denial caught even himself by surprise, and he reddened slightly, trying out a sheepish smile. "I mean, don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with having stage fright. It's just, you always seem so confident and so ready to meet people and talk to them. I'd have thought you were a born performer."

He softened further at her statement, shuffling his back hooves. "Well, those nice stallions are pretty lucky, they've gotta say."

Blue Eyed Melloon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:16 pm
Candy laughed at his outburst. "I know right!? What kid of a rockstar has stage fright?" She laugh again, causing the phony in front of her to turn and grimace at her. It didn't stop her mirth however, and the line continued forward.

"It's taken a lot of practice." she said, back to casual mode. "A couple speech classes in school, and kinda being forced into it when I had to go to various parties for my parents." Those were the worst: having to hang around phonies much older than her, talking about things she didn't understand.

"At the end of the day, I still haveta take a step back and just..relax after talking to lots of phonies. Though I have a feeling you know what that's like, dontcha May?" she asked. He was adorably shy when they first met, though she'd seen a change come over him over time. He talked more.

Candy was gonna take credit for that.

Her turn had finally come, and the salephony beckoned her forward. "I agree."
she said in a joking tone, grinning. "Pretty lucky indeed!"

Atmadja

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Blue Eyed Melloon

Skilled Connoisseur

19,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:52 pm
Blue Eyed Melloon
Candy laughed at his outburst. "I know right!? What kid of a rockstar has stage fright?" She laugh again, causing the phony in front of her to turn and grimace at her. It didn't stop her mirth however, and the line continued forward.

"It's taken a lot of practice." she said, back to casual mode. "A couple speech classes in school, and kinda being forced into it when I had to go to various parties for my parents." Those were the worst: having to hang around phonies much older than her, talking about things she didn't understand.

"At the end of the day, I still haveta take a step back and just..relax after talking to lots of phonies. Though I have a feeling you know what that's like, dontcha May?" she asked. He was adorably shy when they first met, though she'd seen a change come over him over time. He talked more.

Candy was gonna take credit for that.

Her turn had finally come, and the salephony beckoned her forward. "I agree."
she said in a joking tone, grinning. "Pretty lucky indeed!"

Atmadja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:22 pm
"Hey, you did it, and that's the important thing," said May with a fond smile. "Stepping out of your comfort zone, that's hard."

He started to say something else, but they were beckoned forward, and he shuffled closer to the counter as Candy placed her goods atop it. The salesphony made quick small talk but mostly busied themselves with checking out and hurrying through the line, which had grown more crowded behind them. Another moment, and they were back out again with their presents, wrapped up with tissue and ribbon.

It wasn't until they were back outside that he regained his confidence to speak, having spent the last few minutes squeezing himself through the throngs of phonies ready to buy their own gifts. Outside, on the sidewalk, facing the decorated windows and the falling snow and the beautiful mare with him, he gulped and shuffled his feet.

"Like I was saying..." he continued. "Stepping out of your comfort zone is really hard, and you should feel good about it. Even if you have to take a breather afterward. Like... like telling someone you really, really like them. Like... a lot. A lot, a lot."

But his courage failed him there. Flushed and embarrassed, it was as far as he could go.

Blue Eyed Melloon

Atmadja
Crew

Romantic Humorist

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items