[PURPOSE] The Tilted Tulip [Lavender x Sugar Petal]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lavender Lemon stared at her cellphone, and the cute and tiny pink donut charm attached to it. A symbol of her best friendship with Sugar Petal! They got the phones a few days ago so they could stay in contact without constantly going to each others' stables, and when they saw the phone charms they just had to get them! And since they match, it was a perfect way to show off how great a pair of friends they were.

She rolled around in her bed, grasping her phone between her hooves. Ah! She totally wanted to text Sugar and ask what she was up to, but it was almost late at night! Still... that's what friends were for, right? She started pressing her hooves against the buttons on the phone, writing her a message.

Yushika
time for some late night gal talk! hope this is ok to start <3

Lavender Lemon
hey!!!! what are u up to?? πŸ˜„πŸŒΈπŸŒΊ im bored 😣

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:39 pm
User Image Sugar Petal stared at the horrible phone. For a second, she wondered why she let Lav give her it. For one, it was a symbol of their friendship. But the downside? It wouldn't stop beeping. Messages beeped. Phone calls beeped. Just turning the thing on beeped. It was non-stop, incessant, and starting to grate on her nerves. Sure, there was a mute button, but did Sugar Petal know that? No. She didn't. She just assumed she was doomed to the sound of its wrath forever.

Yet, it was from Lav, and that soothed the rage time to time. Lav had chosen her, Sugar, as the recipient of the item. Sugar was special. She was not only a friend, but a best friend. Someone who held a title above others. The best part was that Lavender Lemon was her best friend, too. Forget the fact Lav was probably her only friend. That didn't matter. If Sugar had other friends Lav would always remain her favorite. Her special best friend.

So, when the phone beeped (again), she calmed her desire to fling it across the room. Only one person had her number; Lavender Lemon! Rolling across her bed, she swept the phone up, flipping it above her head. The purple charm knocked into her hoof as she typed furiously.

Sugar Petal
how do i make this stop beeping

purplerosebeauty
Fixing a typo!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:52 pm
Lavender Lemon
beeping? like u dont kno how to make it silent? 😲 just turn down the volume like until its on vibrate n then it will only buzz!! πŸ˜„

Sugar Petal
what. where is the volume? what are those faces? how did you do that?

Lavender Lemon
there should b lil arrows on the phone, if u press the down one, it brings the volume down! and those r emojis!! aren't they cute?? i love them <3

Sugar Petal
- oh. got it. okay. its off. emojis? how do i do an emoji?

Lavender Lemon
if u hit options, a menu comes up where u can get the emojis! 😍

Sugar Petal
oh. πŸ˜ƒ did it work

Lavender Lemon
yessss! now u are able 2 make cute faces w/ me πŸ˜„ <3

Sugar Petal
πŸ˜‹β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ€“

Lavender Lemon
Purple: - πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‡

haha! see its lots of fun <3

Sugar Petal
yeah. i like them.

so what are you doing????

Lavender Lemon
just kinda being bored 😐 well, until i txted u! ur always like a lot of fun 😊

Sugar Petal
oh. your a lot of fun 2.

😊

Lavender Lemon
wbu? like what are u up to? 😏

Sugar Petal
avoiding my hw. they want us to write a essay

Lavender Lemon
hw is lame 😒 whats ur essay about?

Sugar Petal
what i wanna do as an adult

Lavender Lemon
ohhh u dont have ideas yet?? i always figured id like, end up working for my parents or something

Sugar Petal
i don't know. i wanted to do something with plants

like make them useful

like when you made a cake from my plant

Lavender Lemon
oh yeah!!! that was a lot of fun. it was super tasty tooooo πŸ˜‹

i wish i could do more stuff like that too. like with the other plants that are tasty that i told u about when we first met!! biggrin

or maybe stuff with drinks, like my mom and uncle do!! that's so much fun. 😍

or like drinks AND flowery treats!! haha! πŸ˜„

OMG wouldnt that b incredible? like a cafe or something!!!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Sugar Petal
could you make an entire cafe with plants????

is that a thing?

has someone done that before? 😦

Lavender Lemon
it could b the theme!! floral treats and drinks!! 🌸🍰🍡

i dont think anyone in phonyland has yet, tho there are a few cafes....

Sugar Petal
i wouldn't mind growing plants for that. i was really happy seeing you bake with my lavender....

its a lot more useful than them sitting on a shelf

Lavender Lemon
we should do it!!! omg OMG!! it'd be so cool! we could run it together πŸ˜€πŸ˜‹ i already kno like how 2 bake and do drinks bc of my parents place

and u could grow the flowers ❀ bc ur rly good at it! i bet a floral cafe would b rly popular and pretty

and we would b best friends running the best and cutest cafe in all of phonyland! ❀❀❀🍩πŸͺ🍰🍡🍡

Sugar Petal
wait are you serious??? i wouldn't mind that! id really love that! it'd be like that one day when you first made the cake for me! and i could do what i love and you can 2 and it'd be together

can we?

πŸ˜€

Lavender Lemon
i am 1000000000000% srs!! we can make lavender cakes together 4ever and share them w/ everyone!!!

and yes we would be together and i'd be so happy!! making cakes and treats and awesome drinks with my bestest best friend in the whole wide world! i love u and nothing would be better! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ƒ

Sugar Petal
can we.... can you come over?! we can talk about this and help me on this essay OH you're serious serious? like when we grow up we really can?

that'd make me really happy!!!!!!!!!

can you come over??? are you free?????

Lavender Lemon
of course im srs!! ☺ this is the best idea ever omg!! EVER!!! im like so super excited~!!! ❀❀🌺

sure thing!! just give me sum time to get over there 😏

be there soon πŸ©πŸ˜‹β€β€

purplerosesbeauty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:02 pm
Lavender Lemon put down her phone and bounced around her room. Ahh! She was buzzing with ideas and she had to get over to Sugar Petal's stable as quickly as she could now. She put her phone in her saddle bag along with a notepad and left the house, her cheeks warm and flushed with excitement.

She raced to Sugar's place, her wings carrying her over shortcuts and avoided detours. When Lav came to her best friend's home, she was breathing hard and still as excited as she was before she left. A cafe... run by her and her best friend. Together! Really, what would be better than that?

Lav knocked on the door, and stepped back, waiting for her friend. "Sugar?" she called quietly, not wanting to shout at night.

Yushika
<333

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:17 pm
Sugar set her phone down, waiting as patiently as an impatient little filly could. Of course, when the door finally echoed with tiny little knocks she flung herself off the bed, ushering past parents and other siblings to open the door, ears flicking upwards as a smile breached her face before, characteristically, it dimmed down. She reached out, tugging Lavender into the house and closing the door before giving her friend a firm hug, her emotions fluttering about sporadically. She felt strange, as if some huge answer was on the tip of her tongue and only Lavender Lemon knew the answer. As if her entire life was about to be flipped right over and answered. She released, Lavender Lemon, stepping backwards to view her better.

"Lav! You meant it? The cafe thing? You wouldn't want another of your siblings? Aren't I under-qualified?"

purplerosebeauty
!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:38 pm
Lavender hugged her friend back, and when she stepped away she grinned. "Of course I did! Like, have I ever ever ever lied to you? Never! I want you to be my super cool cafe partner! Oh my god, it'll be so much fun!" She bounced in place, her wings fluttering wildly.

"Only you! I mean, like, I love my siblings but we already have a family business with Cloud 9, and like, some of them probably wouldn't even want to do a cafe either." She thought of Dude Food, who was kind of... lazy. He wanted to have a food truck! And Iron Chef was into competitive things. Maybe Butterbeer would be interested, but she didn't want a family cafe. She wanted... to do something special with Sugar Petal. Just the two of them.

"Don't worry about like, not knowing anything about it! I could teach you everything you need to know, and like, you could just do the flowers and stuff like that. And..." she took in a deep breath, "And we could learn together, too," she said. Lav had learned a lot from helping out her parents and being on the job. She was sure when she and Sugar Petal did it they would learn a lot too.

"So... OMG we need a name for our super cool cafe! It needs to like, be about flowers though. Since it's a floral cafe!" she said excitedly. She hadn't thought at all about a name. She had a million and a half buzzing around. Should it be their names? Something clever?

Yushika
C:

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:47 pm
She watched Lav's excitement, her own face mirroring the flurry of emotions she witnessed. She settled on her bum, ears flicking as Lav seemed to flutter into a whirlwind, chattering away and leaving Sugar to listen with a slowly gaining smile. She wanted Sugar Petal! Not only that, but Lavender was excited, perhaps even more so than Sugar herself!

Names. Names? What name could they have? It could be their name.... Lavender Sugar? Sugar Lemon? No.... no, that didn't sound right. Her eyes drifted about, flicking over random objects here and there as she considered names. Floral Foods? No.... She found herself drawn to a fallen over flower pot, straightening it absently as she chewed on the inside of her cheek in thought. The Garden.... Sugar and Lavender..... Flower Cafe....

Her eyes laid back on the fallen flower, which was now straightened and nestled back in the comfort of its home. The tulip petals looked damaged from the fall, which would require Sugar to keep a careful eye on the-

"The Tilted Tulip?" Sugar suddenly blurted, turning back to view the pegasus, her cheeks flushing. Was that bad? It was a spur of the moment, but the way it slid off her tongue as if it had always been named that.... Oh, but now that she thought about it.... it sounded silly, didn't it?

purplerosebeauty
!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:32 pm
Lavender sat down beside her friend, her wings still twitching involuntarily. Her heart was racing so much she thought she might explode from all this excitement. She tried thinking of names too, something good! Lav watched Sugar Petal fix a fallen flower, a pretty little thing despite being a little damaged, and then... Sugar offered a name.

The Tilted Tulip.

The Tilted Tulip! "That's... that's... so totally perfect!" Lavender exclaimed. It was cute, it was flowery, it sounded so... them! See, this was why Sugar Petal was the perfect person to do this wonderful idea with. "I love it!"

Yushika
emotion_kirakira

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:45 pm
She couldn't suppress the utter joy from leaving her lips, forming a soft squeak. The Tilted Tulip. It sounded perfect, as if it had waited so long for them to discover it. The little filly couldn't control herself, hugging Lavender tightly before pulling away and letting out another excited squeak. She was beyond herself, heart racing at the possibilities. This felt right. She had an answer. She knew what she wanted to do, and with whom she wanted to do it with. Her best friend. The phony she trusted more than anyone else in the world!

"I love it to–" Suddenly, she cut off, head snapping as something caught the corner of her eye. Her eyes widened, locked on a simple little design right on her flank. Something in her brain clicked as she turned to view Lavender Lemon, hoof pointing out as jibberish poured from her mouth like a rampant waterfall.

"Lavenderlookatyourflankdidyougetatattoowhatisthatohmygod."

purplerosebeauty
!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:56 pm
Lavender was so excited. She finally knew this was what she wanted to do. Forever! Just her and Sugar, she could imagine them working side by side in their cafe, best friends forever! She held onto her friend tightly, welcoming the hug. This felt right too, just being like this.

Sugar started to babble, and Lav looked at Sugar's flank, confused. And then surprised. "O-M-G! Sug, you too!!! Omgyouhaveyourcutiemark!" she squeaked. She turned to look at her own flank again, seeing the design. This really was her purpose then! To have a cafe with her best friend in the entire world! Her eyes started to well up with happy tears and she laughed.

Yushika
<333

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:25 pm
Sugar was absolutely beyond the ability to articulate her thoughts, instead turning to her flank and just staring at her new mark. It was foreign to suddenly have something there. Just a second ago it was blank, like it always had been. Now, that had changed, and suddenly the road to her future was revealed. Her heart swelled, eyes watering as she turned to Lavender Lemon and attempted to speak, instead letting out a short whine before she broke into happy sobs. This was it. This was the meaning of her future, and she was so overwhelmed to share it with Lavender. Her hooves rubbed at her eyes, sobs teetering out into gentle hiccups.

"I-I'm so happy." She admitted, rubbing at her face sheepishly before nuzzling back into her best friend and soon to be partner in her future. Business partners. They'd make a life together! She tugged on Lavender's hoof, giving a soft and gentle laugh through the murk of her happiness.

"H-Hey." Another hiccup followed. "Wanna help me with my essay? I can tell the whole class about our future cafe." All she wanted, right now, was to show off that she not only discovered her purpose, but also with her best friend. She wasn't alone, and she'd never be. They'd do this together, and they'd be happy doing it. Her future was bound to be full of laughter and fun if Lavender Lemon was there by her side.

purplerosebeauty
!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:55 pm
Lavender wiped her face with her hoof, pushing the tears away. They were gonna grow up together, and work together! And they got their cutiemarks, which proves it's true and the best!

She gave her best friend a big hug, her wings fluttering jubilantly. "I'm like, super happy too. Super duper ecstatic! I couldn't wish for a better best friend, a better future, or a better anything!" she said, and began to rub Sugar's back gently with her free hoof, laughing. Her face felt warm and flushed, and she nodded.

"Of course! With the essay, or anything else you need, like, ever! What else is your best friend for,"
she teased. Her heart felt content, and she just knew this was right, of course. Sugar could tell everyone, but Lavender would show them! They would work hard and make everything perfect... together.

Together with Sugar Petal, now and forever!

Yushika
And done~!

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out