Submit

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:06 pm
The mare noticed a snake looking her way but it was still far away. She would have to deal with the snake later. For now she had her eyes set on the blood red stallion not too far away from her. His patterns, it seemed like he could be a long distance related family member but she was not too sure. She would have to take a closer look...

She inched forward, crunching the dried leaves under her hooves. Since he was not a walker, she would be able to defend herself if he turned out to be anything but normal.

Nearing a wilting shrub, she intentionally made a lot of noise as she walked, scraping her side against the plant and snorting out of her nose, hoping he'd hear so she won't have to creep up on him. Perhaps he was just as curious as she was about the small herd up ahead. They still are oh so visible and very badly hidden, if they were trying to hide at all...

But... the stallion was not the only horse around... Before she could fully grab his attention, there was a mild forced cough and an unfamiliar voice coming from behind her. "I'm fairly certain that the group ahead won't bite. Though, I wouldn't quote me on that," it said.

Kye turned around and stared into a set of unsure blue eyes. The mare had pairs of wings ready to set flight, it seemed. "Don't run away?" she told the stranger, and looked at the bear beside her too. "You don't need to go anywhere either."

She turned her head toward the small herd in the distance and turned back to face Astraea. "I was just wondering why they are standing out so much in this forest. And that one," she pointed to the red stallion. "I am not sure if he is hunting them or following after them."

It wasn't just two strangers she would be conversing with later, but there was another voice. It was quite far away but clear and loud enough for her to hear and understand: "Hey, are you guys trying to figure out cold stuff, too?"

She gave the white mare a slight nod and turned to face Fuego, one of the questionable stranger standing out in the forest. And he was with the snake that she saw earlier. She neighed back. "Cold stuff? What cold stuff?"

magnadearel
AstoriaFallen
Cajmera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:56 pm
Solitude might be lonely, but Fuego was starting to suspect that it wasn't all bad. After all, solitude meant he only had to make sense of himself and Santos! Sure, he wasn't always the best company, and sure, he often didn't know what the best course of action was, but at least he rarely found himself confusing! He couldn't say nearly as much about the green mare, whose extraordinary explanations of her sudden appearance did nothing to clear up his confusion. Only one thing was clear; she was NOT a wintery Soquili, and rather resented the suggestion!

Well, he could appreciate that; he would be put out himself if someone thought he was a wintery sort. Still, did she have to be so confrontational (never mind he had a habit of being confrontational himself)? "I know it's winter, or that it's going to be winter. But what I mean is, figuring out how to deal with winter. The cold and the ice and the no food and the misery. Do you guys have a plan, or experience dealing with it?" As Fuego looked around the group, he shrugged his shoulders expressively. Maybe it was foolish to lay his ignorance out in the open, but he was NOT going to waste this opportunity!

Looking around the little group, he noted that the black and red mare had now joined the conversation, and there were more beyond her; a pale mare with large wings, and a black and white stallion who was just...standing. Well, none of them looked threatening, so why not try to tap into their collective experiences? Maybe something positive would come out of this depressingly chilly day, after all!

"As a matter of fact, I don't have any experience dealing with this winter prep thing. We didn't have winter, where I came from, and I'd really prefer not to repeat that crappy experience."

If it was possible for snakes to roll their eyes, Santos would have been rolling his about now. As it was, he simply added in his dry way, wrapping himself a little tighter around Fuego's neck, "We are not well sssssssuited to thessssse parts, not in the cold sssssseasssson."  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:14 am
User Image

She realized then that the mare was looking towards another figure in the forest, a bright red stallion, but her attention was focused on Astraea and Amitola now. Wings relaxed against her frame and she felt Amitola relax a little as well. It was good to know the mare wasn't hostile, at least not yet. Her memory was still hazy, but she'd had enough encounters recently to make her well aware of the dangers that lurked in the world. "We shall stay then." She looked down at the bear by her legs to see if he agreed with her and she watched him give her one of those, "do I have a choice in the matter?" looks and the two walked closer to the mare. "My name is Astraea. The fluff of fur beside me is Amitola." She introduced herself and her companion with a warm smile and a small bow of her head.

Her attention focused on the group and then the red stallion again as the mare spoke and she flicked her long tail against her hind legs slightly. "I'm not entirely sure why they are either.. Perhaps we could join them and find out?" She suggested lightly. She wasn't entirely too sure about the stallion. "Perhaps he's just cautious?" She said looking over towards Veslorurn for a moment. Her ears flicked and focused on the group as she caught some of the things they were saying. It appeared to her that someone up there was uncertain of the winter weather. Or rather, had never experienced it. She returned her gaze to Kye as she spoke up towards one of the speakers in the group. "I think they're talking about snow."

Amitola really didn't have much to say on the matter, let alone the concerns some seemed to be having about the upcoming winter. It actually rather amused him. "Shall we go join the group?" He said looking up at Astraea and then Kye. He didn't see why they shouldn't. Besides there was a flutter over there that had just invited everyone to get close. She knew what snow was too! He assumed it was some of the Soquili's first winter. Either that or they had never lived in an area that had snow fall. "I don't see why we shouldn't. Come and join us." She said to Kye as her and Amitola made their way over towards the small huddle. As they grew closer she finally noticed the snake that was hiding along Fuego's neck. "We aren't interrupting anything are we?" She said with a warm smile to the group. "I'm Astraea and this is my Companion Amitola.. We couldn't help but overhear that there seemed to be some confusion about the Winter months that are fast approaching." She hoped no one took offense to her words. "I see your companion has made itself quite comfortable." She said to Fuego curiously. She had no doubts that the familiar wouldn't hurt him, but she didn't think she'd like the idea of something wrapped around her neck like that.

WC: 510

FrostyPeaches
Interaction with Kye

Cajmera
Interaction with Fuego

Magnadearel
Just looked his way and mentioned him towards Kye

Infinities
Mentions Absinthe and kind of adds to what she says about the snow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:33 pm
Veslorurn listened with interest to the group talking. The green mare confused him with her big and small monologue. Some of the soquili he noticed had friends with them. A snake, a bear, and an owl. Briefly he wondered if they were nice to have around. Finally he gathered the gist of what they had been talking about. Winter. Well of course winter; it was on it's way. He eyed the bright red stallion that seemed to be the focal of the group. He was a bit surprised to learn the other had no idea how to take care of himself in this situation.

"Then why are you?" Veslorurn blurted out. Unaware of the regard of a couple of mares he moved to the edge of the group so he didn't have to shout. "What I meant to say is, if you didn't have any experience with winter why did you come out here?" He bobbed his head. "I've lived in this area for some time. I've got shelter and I know where the food places are." The male glanced side to side at the others.

FrostyPeaches

AstoriaFallen

magnadearel

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:56 pm
User ImageThe air had begun to grow cold, bitterly so, but that scarcely affected Kittredge. What did it matter that the air was a little nippy? She had a fine coat of fur to keep her warm and it wasn’t as though she had never experienced winter before. Besides, she had a mouse and rabbit to help keep her warm if needed.

As it just so happened her midday nap required both Treacle, her mouse, and Creampuff, her rabbit as well as the light of the sun to keep her warm. Truthfully she didn’t need any of those things but napping without them just wasn’t as nice. She lay on the ground quite some distance away from her home and sisters with her legs tucked under her and her long partially vanishing tail wrapped around her. She tucked her face into the fur of her tail while Treacle snoozed in her mane and Creampuff slumbered flopped on her back. Napping was the second best way to take a break from a morning or afternoon of scouting. The best way was obviously to have as much tea and cake as her stomach could hold but she hadn’t brought anymore cake with her on this trip.

Unfortunately no matter how hard she tried Kit couldn’t quite fall asleep. Every few moments she caught a snippet of sound that made her ears twitch and brought her back into full alertness. They were distant noises of people talking but no matter how distant she couldn’t quite ignore her. She’d been too well trained for that. She flicked her tail a few times irritably before opening her eyes. Her trademark grin had fallen from her lips. She wanted to nap but wouldn’t be able to so long as there were curious noises that needed investigating.

Uncoiling her tail from around her body Kittredge stood slowly so that Creampuff had time to adjust himself into a proper seated position on her back. Once he was settled she trotted away towards the sounds of speaking and it didn’t take her long to find the source. There was a strange little gathering of soquili and not a one of them looked much like any of the others. If this was a herd it was a strange one indeed. A few stood on the outskirts but Kittredge didn’t join them. The fastest way to assess the situation would be to jump right in, just like she had with the Looking Glass Lake.

She made her way straight up to the brightly colored stallion that seemed to be at the heart of the little group, her wide grin reappearing on her dark lips. She could hear what everyone was saying now, her large ears catching every sound. They were just talking about the change in the weather. She stopped barely a foot away from the collective and laughed.

“If you are worried about the cold than what you need is a nice cup of tea. It’s the perfect thing for cold, heat, stomach troubles, and anything else that troubles you.” She said without hesitation. It was a wonder that they hadn’t immediately thought to have a nice cup of tea. “Yes, tea is just what you need. Tea… and also cake!”

Lordy I am late to the party. Best to just jump straight in though.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:20 pm
((Apologies, but I am internet-less at the moment. Writing this from my phone, bUT i miget not be able to respond until tomorrow night when I have my comp back as I fail at phone typing. Thanks for patien ce!))  

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:30 pm
Well, say what you wanted about directness; sometimes it got you laughed at, and sometimes it would get you results! Or, perhaps, it would give you both of those things and more! Fuego wasn't sure what he thought of the bear's amusement; it was well and good for a very furry animal like a bear to find winter amusing, but Fuego was no bear! He was tempted to ask Amitola just what he found so amusing about Fuego's justifiable ignorance, but decided that he'd be better off focusing on the Soquili who were actually offering assistance!

It appeared that the green mare was, for the moment, speechless, so he decided it was best to let that bit of strangeness rest. Instead, he looked in the direction of Kye and Astrea, nodding his head in acknowledgment to Astrea's introductions. "No, you're not interrupting; honestly, as far as I'm concerned then the more the merrier...within reason," he added, casting another sidelong glance at Absinthe. "I'm Fuego, and this is Santos," he said, gesturing with his overly fluffy tail tip to the snake hiding his mane. "He's not unfriendly, just cold."

At the somewhat confrontational question from Vesolorurn, Fuego turned that way and started to frown again. "Well, it seemed a sight better to come to the Kawani lands than live along hoof to mouth in the depths of the desert. At least only winter wants to kill you, here." He was a bit appeased by Vesolorurn's subsequent information, and the first true smile he'd sported in days suddenly appeared on the stallion's face. "You do? And you are? Is that something you'd share?"

This was fabulous news; he was thrilled to suddenly have something going his way! But it was probably that distraction that lead to him missing the arrival of the strangely smiling mare until she was practically next to him. It wasn't until Kittredge started speaking her nonsense of tea...tea? And cake, whatever that was, that he registered her presence with a start. His surprise was obvious in his gruff response to her suggestions; "Tea? What is tea, and why is it so magical? And cake? Is that some Kawani warming practice?"

Whatever tea and cake were, they were NOT things he knew from the desert!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:34 am
User Image

She was curious about the odd gathering of Soquili that were in this little group. Her pale eyes took in each participant as she made little mental notes about each one as they took turns speaking and broadcasting their opinions. "I'm pleased to hear that I haven't interrupted anything. I do have terrible timing on occasion." Her voice held a hint of laughter as she spoke in return to his statement. She gave a warm smile as he introduced himself and his companion and assured everyone that Santos was nothing to fear. She wasn't overly concerned about the reptile though.

Amitola had made himself comfortable between Astraeas front legs and had decided to remain silent until he felt like something required his interjection. His pink gaze looking at each of the different Soquili. Some of them he had never seen before and they were curious to him. He hadn't really met anyone else besides Amadahy so this was quite a lot for him to take in.

Astraea gazed over towards Veslorurn as his sudden outburst and quick apology and rephrased question disturbed the small moment of silence everyone had seemed to be sharing. She gazed at the red stallion for a moment and looked back over towards Fuego as he replied to him. Ah, she he was from the desert. It would be quit the shock for him then. "Oh goodness. This cooler weather must be quite different for you then." She paused for a moment as he caught some movement out of the corner of her eye and spotted Kittredge approaching. "I'm fairly certain there are a few of us here that could give you ample advice about the cooler months though. Especially if you're used to nothing but heat." She wondered how he must feel being used to such warm temperatures all the time and was now being forced to experience everything else.

Her gaze turned back to Kittredge as the mare spoke up and she cocked her head slightly and seemed just as confounded as Fuego with her ranting. She, however, was familiar with tea as the two legged beings Amadahy knew well drank it on occasion. It was a warm drink and it seemed to come in multiple flavors, but she had never tried it. She doubted she ever would. "The two leggers tend to drink it quite often in the cooler months. I have never had any but I've heard of it." She said to Fuego hoping to ease his confusion, even if it was just slightly.

Amitola was now very curious with the newest addition to the group. His light gaze fell upon Kittredge as she spoke and he thought for a moment before speaking. "You are curious to me... Is tea and cake something you often indulge in?" He wondered how they got it unless they spent a great deal of time with the two leggers, but then again he was fairly certain there were other ways to acquire such thinks. Her looks where what interested him the most though.

WC: 507

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:03 pm
Veslorurn watched the others, and learned the name of the bright red stallion and his snake. They had come from the desert? He wasn't quite sure what that was, but it sounded harsh. "Well winter time here is kinda like that I'd say. Unless you've managed to gather quite a bit. I imagine if I tried to live where you come from I'd have a hard time." He knew absolutely nothing about the desert. Did they have skinwalkers there too? He shook his head at Fuego's misconception. It was his job to set the stallion straight before he got into trouble.

"There are things here that will try to kill you in any season," he said darkly. At the sudden change in the stallion he nodded warily. "Maybe." He relied on those places himself. If he told everyone there wouldn't be anything left for him. Selfish? Maybe a little. As a double-winged mare spoke up, he felt a bit of sympathy for Fuego. "I'd be happy to show you how to build shelter to survive the winters here though."

FrostyPeaches

AstoriaFallen

(There seems a slight confusion with his name. Lmao! V-e-s-l-o-r-u-r-n. =P )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:00 am
User Image
Kye had spaced out for a moment thinking back about her first winter experience. It was not a pleasant one for she found out the hard way into dealing with the painfully cold windchills that liked to creep through the forest. It was not until she found an empty cave that dwelled deep down through the earth where she could stay warm. Ever since that season, she goes looking for that same old cave when the leaves starts to turn into red, yellow, and brownish in colours...

It was when Astraea had spoken that made her snap back to reality. But she sadly missed what she had sad. "Hmm? Did you say something?" she asked, rather flustered since the pale mare had just bowed her head in a greeting. "I was lost in thoughts for a bit there...."

Kye didn't catch Fuego's introduction at all. Perhaps maybe he would repeat himself again with introductions once she gets a little closer to him... Near the Kirin stallion, her bloody eyes took notice of the snake she saw earlier. She knew all too well that snakebites were painful and quite bothersome to walk around with a swollen limb when bitten by one. So she kept her distance and stayed away from Santos. Just in case it would strike at her.

Her attention shifted again once the word "snow" was mentioned. Shaking her head as she took a quick peek up at the sky, she prayed to motherearth that those cold flakes will not start to fall anytime soon... She is pretty much ready for it but she rather likes to enjoy her days without snow.

Kye too, had to take a look around since it felt like she had spaced out for quite some time. The little group that was there already, seemed to have grown in size? The earlier ones were now joined by others and she thought she heard one mention about tea... Just what is tea anyway? And what? Cake?

She still looked left and right and behind her in hopes to keep sight of that stallion with spoopy markings. To her surprise he wasn't far away at all for he was still talking to the pale mare who had bowed at her for some reason she did not know.

She was certain he would have advanced further to the others. But there he is, chatting away with the mare and her bear. And close by. She just smiled like a stalker, her fangs protruding out of her mouth, not wanting to interrupt any of them in the midst of conversing with one another.

(( SO SORRY. I MEANT TO REPLY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THESE DAYS. ))

Cajmera
AstoriaFallen
magnadearel

(( I know there are more of you guys but i have ADD it seems. feel free to talk to Kye though. ))  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:34 pm
User ImageSeasons were necessary. One could not appreciate the warm spring, without having the cold crisp of winter to compare it to. The air during winter, giving a silent bid to all that dared to brave her frigid arms. It is wise to bundle up, or her icy embrace can be deadly. The lucky, didn't need scarves or fires to keep their blood warm. Some were naturally built for winter! Then others, simply needed to get away. Birds flew south for the winter. Winter was no friend to the hollowed boned furless critters. Yet, some birds, typically the bonded, stayed behind with their friends. The warmth of a friend can help keep one alive in the bitter cold.

There was such a bird, yet one that had no bonded. Simply, one that had a friend. He would come and go as he pleased. A magpie cawed out to the gaggle of Soquili as it approached. It flapped high above the group without slowing its flight. It continued to soar past, only paying them half a mind.

A fox tailed Soquili, with eyes that burned like blue ice, with star dust shimmering on his coat, bobbed after him. Full speed, he chased after his peculiar magpie friend. A game of chase, one of their frequent games.

His attentions were not in the right place! As her barreled towards the group, they caught his sights near too late! Orange clawed paws pushed their velocity into the earth, trying to put on the brakes as quick as they could. It wasn't enough. Sending all his energy into his front legs, Kodama bucked up like a wild horse. His front paws cycled at the air, as he balanced on his back legs. Dual tails thrashed, as his head whipped up and down.

Pushing back from the crowd, to not land on top of someone, he went back to all fours. Silently. Awkwardly. Sheepishly, the antlered fox looked around nervously from face to face. Not like he could actually apologize! He didn't speak!

Instead, his face scrunched up, and he shook his head back and forth, trying to convey his sorrow for interrupting things, and near causing a collision.

A paw took a step backwards. He full on intended to make this meet and greet, as short as possible! Crowds were not something he was accustomed to. Conveying emotion to more than one Soquili at a time? Where would he begin?!

Where had that magpie gone to? Kodama raised an eyebrow to the sky, looking for him before looking back to the faces before him. Even if the magpie returned, he couldn't help the fox out of this one. It likely lead Kodama here intentionally. This game was not fun for him though... Kodama would give him a hard time for this, next time they played!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:55 pm
For his own part, Fuego found the idea anyone could ever be afraid of Santos, or ANY snake, laughable. In the desert, snakes were a part of the landscape; there weren't many creatures who could live comfortably in the blazing heat, but reptiles had always seemed to thrive. Fuego had grown up surrounded by not only snakes, but lizards, gila monsters, and, in moister areas, turtles. He hadn't expected he'd ever end up with a reptile familiar, but he'd definitely never been afraid of them.

However, since coming to the Kawani lands and meeting up with Santos in particular, he'd come to realize that snakes were somewhat less...ever-present in these parts. The greater variation in temperature no doubt accounted for that; there was no reason for the snakes to be out and about, except on cooler days when they wanted to be out in the sun. That, and there were just many more places to hide in the Kawani lands!

Chalk it up to another difference between the 'here' and the 'there,' he supposed. Kinda like 'tea' and 'cake!'

The strangely smiling mare hadn't said anything to answer his questions, but fortunately, he hadn't needed to wait. Astraea had been quick with an explanation, and Fuego gave her another nod of acknowledgement. Still, he was frowning as he considered that piece of information; how was something the two-leggers drank going to help him deal with winter? "That...seems like an unusual way to deal with the cold," he allowed, deciding that being dismissive would be setting a bad precedent. He was the one asking for help, after all; that meant he ought to be remembering his manners. Maybe the drink had magical properties? If so, he could suppose it MIGHT work...for some Soquili.

The white mare, Astraea, seemed to be the most understanding of the group, along with the dark stallion, Veslorurn. Fuego wasn't totally sure what was up with the grinning mare, Kittredge, or the mysteriously appearing mare, Absinthe, or the darkly watching mare, Kye. Maybe they were as in need of help, in their own ways, as Fuego himself! For his own part, Fuego was going to latch onto Astraea and Veslorurn for ideas, he decided, unless someone else started speaking sense he could understand soon. That wind wasn't dying down, after all, and that could only mean one thing: it was going to be snowing before they knew it!

He didn't know quite what to make of Veslorurn's comment about the Kawani land killing, though he wished he did! Given the other stallion's tone and the the way he seemed to be reacting to his own thoughts, it seemed like something Fuego and the others ought to know. So he looked at Veslorurn curiously, feeling that was a subject worth fleshing out more. "What kind of things, exactly? Rock slides? Flash floods?" He frowned, cocking his head to one side as he considered what other possible hazards there might be out there. Why hadn't he encountered these hazards before? Was he just lucky?

Though he appreciated the other stallion's offer of help; building a shelter might at least keep the wind off his back. "Thank you," he said in a tone of undisguised gratitude. Clearly, keeping his temper in check was a good thing. He was just turning back to Astraea, to ask her abut HER experiences with winter, when chaos burst onto the scene in the form of the suddenly appearing Kodama. Fuego heard him before he saw him, so he was staring in bewilderment before Kodama even came into sight.

When he did, however, it was nearly a collision. Only a quick scrabbling of the stallion's pawed feet prevented him from crashing into them, and even then, Kodama appeared to be wildly unbalanced. "Whoa, hey, are you ok?"

((So sorry, for some reason I thought I responded on Wednesday >> And sorry for the misspelling >>; ))
AstoriaFallen

magnadearel

FrostyPeaches

Lunadriel

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:16 pm
Veslorurn shied when a pawed soquili charged up to the group. Although he was protected by the mass of bodies between himself and the other it was still instinct. The male with a flex of his haunches sprang away from the group, churning up the snow with his hooves. He pranced warily as he circled back. That other had pawed feet! He knew skinwalkers also had pawed feet and it made him wary. His head bobbed up and down a few times as he watched from a distance. With a careful eye on Kodama he took a few tentative steps toward the group once more.

He heard Fuego's questions and shook his head. How naive this one was to the true dangers lurking. "Aye you have to watch out for those too. But what I meant were skinwalkers." The pelt along his back twitched just saying the despised name. "They got pawed feet. Like that one," his head jerked toward the one who'd just charged everyone. "They're killers Fuego. Pure and simple. They usually got the skin of some critter on their backs too." Which Kodama just happened to be missing, lucky him. Veslorurn narrowed his eyes and let his ears lay back at the pawed stallion. Having that one near made him nervous.

FrostyPeaches

AstoriaFallen

(Lol no worries. It does kinda blur together. XD )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Kye's instincts made her jump sideways to avoid the pawed newcomer when it toppled into view upon arrival. "My that is not something I'd see everyday.." Her heart was pounding but she knew it was no walker. Its eyes did not contain the hatred and urge to murder. However, although it shone with blue ice, she didn't want to lose her life based on the assumptions with Kodama joining the small crowd.

She shook from her head first and jiggled her body until her tail was the last thing she could shake. Afterwards she just followed after Veslorurn and stuck to his side. "Excuse the sudden cling, you remind me of family," she spoke in a soft whisper. "I mean no harm but I rather be here then over there," she told him as she glanced back at the one sporting a fluffy tail and four sharp paws...

She remained huddled between the two red stallions. My what warmth they would have if they stayed close to one another in the cave she likes to hide in.

"Soon, the snow will fall. You guys better be prepared for it," she whispered out loud. Hopefully loud enough for the winged one and her bear to hear her advice.

magnadearel

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kodama shuffled his left snow covered paw up and down his right leg, nervous when Fuego addressed him. Giving a polite few nods of his head, he tried to communicate that he was just fine. Crouching down, he took a few more steps back, eyeing the group. Kodama wouldn't hurt anyone, though he understood why some were careful around those they didn't know. Paws weren't something he accompanied with that hesitation. He had lived his life with them, and never thought much about the difference between those and hooves.

Two tails swept across the snow, flickering with a mind of their own. Would it be too rude to up and leave? As he was considering the thought, he happened to notice Kittredge with a tail like his, but not quite the same. It peaked his interest for a moment. Pausing his retreat, he tilted his head to the side, staring not at her, but her tail! He too noticed Kye and Veslorun, both reminded him of his mother, with her spooky markings. He wondered if either of them were like his mother. Ceremony had a personality unlike anyone else he had met, but he loved that about her. It would seem he might have something in common with a few in this group. Not that he could communicate as much with words, but the eyes beneath the cool flames widened with interest.

The next best thing to do, might be to show some sort of emotion. A smile might work. Softening his nervous face, he gave a smile, and flicked his eyebrows up. The smile, almost convincing. One more nod of his head, and a slight flare of his nostrils. Now it was up to them to see if his silence was accepted.

magnadearel

FrostyPeaches

Cajmera

Nisshou H

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items