.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]
[META] The Buffalo in the Jungle (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Vesale rolled 1 12-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-12)

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:00 pm
Muirenn laughed at her mate. "Your jesting never gets old, my love,"

They had been together for years, and the lioness knew the lion as well as the back of her own paw.

"I fear you may be overestimating your capabilities!" She laughed again as he failed his second attempt to retrieve the flower.

She approached the tree, ready to try her paw again at helping these lions and buffalo out. It seemed she was out of luck again, her paws slipping on some loose vines clinging to the tree and returning her back to the group below.  
nessiaing rolled 1 12-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-12)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:56 pm
User Image

Huwayda wanted desperately to be the one to reach the flower at the top of the trees. The mission brought the adventurous side out of the aging lioness. When she was younger nothing would have stopped her from being the one to reach the top and get the flower, now her aging body might hold her up. With all the confidence in the world she strolled up to a tree and began her climb. Slow and steady won the race right. She wasn't in a hurry to get up the tree, she was however determined.  

nessiaing

SilverLutz rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:32 pm
Finding a smaller tree, Kai pressed his paws against it and dug his claws into the soft bark. He pulled himself up to a low branch just a few feet off the ground and tried to climb onto it, but the branch bowed under his weight. He let go, falling to his feet as he glared quietly at the offending limb. Stupid tree. He'd try again on a stronger one.  
nessiaing rolled 1 12-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-12)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:52 am
As Huwa climbed she blocked all other noise from her mind. She was focused on nothing other than the flower ahead of her. She may not have ascended the tree all that quickly but her determination and persistence paid off when she was in reach of the flower. Anchoring her claws deep in the bark she reached forward with her neck neatly biting the flower at its base and plucking it from the tree.

With just as much care she descended the tree, a smile splaying across her lips even with the flower in her mouth. She had wanted to get the flower so badly but she hadn't actually believed she would succeed. Once her paws hit the ground she let the flower fall neatly in front of her. "I did it I got the flower." she called out to those around her.

nessiaing

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:29 pm
Staring up at the tree, the pink lioness wore a wide frown. "There's no way anybody could get that thing!" How did the buffalo even get it? She let out a huff, giving her own attempt to climb. She didn't get far, though, soon falling off. She let out a loud grumble, watching as others tried. And then a two-tone brown lioness went up the tree and got it. She had to admit... She was VERY impressed. But Boneknapper still wondered how the buffalo even knew those flowers were helpful in healing.

Emilian made no attempt, simply staring up the tree. "That is one BIG tree..." He couldn't recall ever seeing one that tall before. He also couldn't recall seeing a plant quite like the one brought down. "So I imagine everybody's wondering this, and I'm going to ask it... How did they figure out this thing heals in the first place if it grows all the way up there?"

"I really don't want to know..." He watched Mongolia hobble off to heal, then went and collected the flower from Huwa. "Thank you so much!" It was quickly passed to the buffalo, who did their thing. Any that had fled were called back, the dead mourned, and the promise made of their quick departure.

OOC:
Three days later, the buffalo left the jungle - Their elder in MUCH better condition and ailment gone! The feast for the pride was fairly good, given some buffalo were brought down. Now it was just a matter of time for the jungle to recover from their extended presence and the chaos of them charging around as they had!

Thank you everybody who participated! I'm very sorry it stretched on as long as it did sad I'll be compiling the raffle list for the male and the green lady shortly!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:49 pm
THE RAFFLE LIST!

Can you guess that I gave up on "Wait a turn" for that last dice-rolling game because I was worried that otherwise it might not go anywhere?

1. Rennekae
2. SilverLutz
3. Rulver of Everything
4. Sabra Knight
5. Painted Moose
6. SilverLutz
7. Rennekae
8. SilverLutz
9. Rennekae
10. Ruler of Everything
11. Sabra Knight
12. SilverLutz
13. Rennekae
14. Painted Moose
15. Sabra Knight
16. SilverLutz
17. Rennekae
18. Painted Moose
19. Sabra Knight
20. Painted Moose
21. Rennekae
22. SilverLutz
23. Painted Moose
24. SilverLutz
25. Ruler of Everything
26. Sabra Knight
27. Ruler of Everything
28. Rennekae
29. Sabra Knight
30. SilverLutz
31. Ruler of Everything
32. Sabra Knight
33. Ruler of Everything
34. SilverLutz
35. Painted Moose
36. Sabra Knight
37. Ruler of Everything
38. Rennekae
39. Painted Moose
40. Rennekae
41. Painted Moose
42. Rennekae
43. Ruler of Everything
44. Rennekae
45. Painted Moose
46. SilverLutz
47. nessiaing
48. Vesale
49. Vesale
50. nessiaing
51. SilverLutz
52. Vesale
53. Vesale
54. nessiaing
55. SilverLutz
56. nessiaing  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 56 ... 19!

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:56 pm
Oh mighty Dice Gods, please don't make me re-roll!  
Andranis generated a random number between 1 and 56 ... 35!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:06 pm
First choice: Sabra Knight  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100