Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
New Member Hype!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:01 pm
xHuntersolidx

Welcome to TOPG!!! Unfortunately I'm currently able to battle since I am too broke to afford a DS. I'm also behind on my Pokemon Games for that reason. The last game I finished playing was Pokemon Blaze Black (one of the most popular hacked versions of Black) and that was on a NDS Emulator on my phone.

Tho we could talk Pokemon anytime we're both online and up to doing that if you want. I also like to RP so if you do any Pokemon RPing, I'd possibly be willing to join one as long as I like the premise of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:11 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
xHuntersolidx

Welcome to TOPG!!! Unfortunately I'm currently able to battle since I am too broke to afford a DS. I'm also behind on my Pokemon Games for that reason. The last game I finished playing was Pokemon Blaze Black (one of the most popular hacked versions of Black) and that was on a NDS Emulator on my phone.

Tho we could talk Pokemon anytime we're both online and up to doing that if you want. I also like to RP so if you do any Pokemon RPing, I'd possibly be willing to join one as long as I like the premise of it.

Bruh if you want too wqe can talk pokemoon strategies i would very much like that?!  

xHuntersolidx

Lonely Husband

xHuntersolidx

Lonely Husband

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:40 am
l_ -Crimson B- _l
xHuntersolidx

What are the rules though ;o

Here's the link. Click VG rules and formats and you should get the full details.

Is there a better link i could get? I don't want to download any documents  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:46 am
motoredwin
xHuntersolidx
motoredwin
xHuntersolidx
motoredwin
xHuntersolidx

When you make a multi match but everyone attacks everyone

Free For All

ah i see, then i believe that one is the one i do mostly, wanna battle now? (FC on signature)

I went to sleep at that time but we can battle latter sure :3

What's your FC?

3067-6075-3938

FC Hunter

IGN shawn

Added my fc is same as ign: Motoredwin

I got you bro!!! When you wanna battle!!!  

xHuntersolidx

Lonely Husband

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:17 pm
xHuntersolidx
Kor Saiyajinkami
xHuntersolidx

Bruh if you want too wqe can talk pokemoon strategies i would very much like that?!

I guess we can tho when it comes to Pokemon battles I wasn't very good at them unless I was using Hackmons (not too crazy with the hacked moves and abilities; I typically kept the moves and abilities I hacked them with limited to what would make sense for them to possibly know for moves and have for abilities).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:31 pm
I'm ready when ever you are bro !!!  

motoredwin

Brave Pal

10,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

xHuntersolidx

Lonely Husband

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:39 pm
motoredwin

It is time to duel!!!!!! oh wait I mean battle  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:41 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
xHuntersolidx
Kor Saiyajinkami
xHuntersolidx

I guess we can tho when it comes to Pokemon battles I wasn't very good at them unless I was using Hackmons (not too crazy with the hacked moves and abilities; I typically kept the moves and abilities I hacked them with limited to what would make sense for them to possibly know for moves and have for abilities).

Oh i wasn't into it ethir until I destroyed someone with a shuckle and proclaimed the epic catch phrase " Don't ******** with the Shuckle"  

xHuntersolidx

Lonely Husband

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:28 pm
xHuntersolidx
Kor Saiyajinkami
xHuntersolidx
Kor Saiyajinkami
xHuntersolidx

Oh i wasn't into it ethir until I destroyed someone with a shuckle and proclaimed the epic catch phrase " Don't ******** with the Shuckle"

Also starting back during Gen 3, I prefer playing the hacked ROMs that allow you to catch all the Pokemon in one game. Starting Gen 5, I've gotten more into preferring to play with the legit Pokemon based off of how they are in the hacked versions of the games which if you look at it thru the normal view then some of them would be legit and some would be Hackmons.

This be offtopic, but what was the item you used for the background of your last avi? It was like a barren landscape with a bunch of dead trees.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:51 pm
xHuntersolidx
motoredwin

It is time to duel!!!!!! oh wait I mean battle

lol ready  

motoredwin

Brave Pal

10,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Prismatic B

Enigmatic Heart

41,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Very Thankful 25
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:19 pm
xHuntersolidx
l_ -Crimson B- _l
xHuntersolidx

Here's the link. Click VG rules and formats and you should get the full details.

-_-

Smogon has a post here that you can view. No downloads needed.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:31 am
l_ -Crimson B- _l
xHuntersolidx
l_ -Crimson B- _l
xHuntersolidx

-_-

Smogon has a post here that you can view. No downloads needed.

I think actually some of the mons i have actually meet that criteria.  

xHuntersolidx

Lonely Husband

The Official Pokemon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas