Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:56 pm
Farce ||
Para looked...happy, comfortable. The poor lioness had been an exposed ball of nerves the last time he had met her. She hadn't seemed too happy until she'd settled down with the others this ball too. Perhaps it was simply her nature. Not all of them had the ground under their paws. Some, like the dreamers, were worse off than others. It was endearing in a way. Even the strongest of lions found his paws slipping out from under them from time to time.

He returned her gentle smile, his eyes warming. For a short moment, his own odd quirks seemed to melt away, leaving a young but easy lion sitting among friends. Comfortably.

When her attention left him, Farce glanced back to the stage.

Atieno ||
"Eventually the king went mad. He was consumed with a rage that soon poisoned not only his body, but the land in which he ruled. He ruled the world- but one defiant soul brought him to his knees. He had the world in his claws, thousands of heads bowing under his shadow, but he cared nothing for the thousands- his mind was set on the one who would not bow."

Atieno raised his eyes, seeking out the royalty lounging near the back of the gathered lions. He raised his voice, "We salute you, Gypsies of the Sea, for your bold defiance of the common ways. To many kingdoms, you are the head that will not bow. They curse you, they scorn you, but word of your culture has reached our ears. Our troupe salutes you-", he looked among those gathered, "All of you. But be leery- always delight in what you have, do not allow things outside of your paws to bring you to your belly."

The actors stepped from their places and one by one lowered their heads in gratitude. Zidane, true to his role, smirked and gave only a slight tilt of his head. Shandor apparently found this amusing, the white lion chuckled from where he sat.

Shandor ||
"And you, performers." Shandor laughed. He shifted himself, pushing his paws under his body and rising to a stand. "Well, you've entertained us- we owe you some entertainment."

He motioned to the pride around him. "Gypsies. Let's show these outsiders how we enjoy the ball! Eat, drink, dance- bat an eye or two at a pretty face."

Thalion
Rennekae

SilverLutz

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

OOC

This is the "official end" of the meta! I'll roll a winner in the morning. :3 I'll let you guys claim additional tickets with closing posts. Again! If you want to pick up/do some rp's past this event poke me! This is the only "all pride" event.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:42 pm
| Zuni and Hana |

At the performance's conclusion, Hana smiled. It definitely hadn't ended the way she had expected, but she was pleased; she was sure that most of her pridemates had been felt flattered and proud to be likened to the defiant cheetah, even if many of them hadn't considered - or cared - how the other prides viewed them. She turned to those she had shared the evening with.

"Did everyone enjoy the show as much as I did? Even with a slow start, it definitely turned out."

Zuni nodded in response to Hana. While the black-and-white lioness had certainly calmed down, she was by no means at ease, and still found herself shuffling her paws shyly. She looked to the others and waited to find out what the group would be doing now, or if it would just dissolve and leave each member to pick a path.

Thalion
I don't know if it was your intent, but just in case, was there a possibility of Farce and Para being a thing? It'd be super cute, and she is looking.

Epine de Rose

| Dhoru and Nema |

Being of a more upbeat personality, Dhoru was a little uncertain about the whole presentation. While he was proud that he and his pridemates were seen as bold and free creatures, the story had been altogether quite dark. He flattened his ears and furrowed his brow, turning to his mate. Seeing her face, he could see that his dismay at the sorrowful tale was lost in her appreciation of the great performance.

Eyes bright, Nema bounced and roared her cheer, laughing all the while.

"Oh, wasn't that brilliant, Dhoru?!", she exclaimed.

Dhoru shifted nervously - not that the actors weren't great, but it was hard to enjoy even a marvelously rendered tragedy - but luckily was spared answering as Nema continued with barely a pause.

"Come! We must go speak to them! Congratulate them, and share tips, and dance, and maybe some of them would join in my later performances!"

Smiling, Dhoru followed his mate - still rambling on - to speak with the strangers.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:27 pm
Rennekae
I wouldn't mind at all! :3 I think they'd be all kinds of cute.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:25 am
SilverLutz

"Far be it for me to turn down new blood," Ram replied with a raised brow. She was a peculiar lioness indeed, forward, in many respects... In a way she reminded him of his daughter - she knew what she wanted, and was seemingly a female who was firm in her decisions. Besides, any new blood would be healthy for his pride and if she was truly tired of the eccentric ways of the Kizingo'zaa then perhaps the more relaxed manner of the Bahari would fit her better.

"If you believe you will find greater comfort where there are less festivals, then by all means," he continued with a wry smile. "Though I will concede we are not one for parties, or balls... our affairs are typically quieter but the food is still just as good," he added with a small chuckle. Perhaps some day that would change and the younger generations would request louder parties but for now? Well for now his generation still dictated the rules and bountiful feasts ruled the day!

He paused.

"...And I suspect you might suit the ocean bound curls," he pondered after a few moments. "It would give you that added flare your personality seems to possess..."

Rennekae

"I...." Solomon furrowed his brow at the conclusion of the play and glanced briefly towards Hana. Her question was one he did not have an immediate answer to as he had not expected the play to end in quite the manner it did. It was a curious conclusion, but it seemed oddly appropriate given where this troupe had chosen to perform. Had they played it safe perhaps? Flattery in order to foster friendship? Regardless...

"I think their observations are well founded," he said after a few moments, a lopsided smile upon his lips. "Your pride are most certainly defiant in many respects, and proud of their own traditions," he shook his head. "The troupe were right to compliment it," he concluded and gave a sidelong glance to Zephyr who looked decidedly unimpressed.

"And perhaps it is a good thing Zephyr is disappointed by the lack of shocking moments," he chuckled.

Epine de Rose

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:11 pm
I'm going to try and get a response in but I don't have the muse right now with what I have going on in RL. I am going to try though! If you talked to one of my characters just quote me and let me know and i'll respond to that character. I was reading through some posts and didn't see anything. Though I may have missed something. Just lemme know! <3 <3 <3 This was a really fun rp though!

Rennekae

SilverLutz

Thalion
XD You keep quoting Epine twice razz And I'm interested in an after party RP

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:41 am
Fireheart watched the end of the play and remained silent as Riddle Mouth spoke to the crowds. She knew she should stay and mingle but some time between now and the last time she had checked, her daughter had slipped away. What a little trouble maker...just like her older brother.

"I trust you can keep everyone under control," she said, giving her uncle's shoulder a little flick with her tail as she turned to depart. "Enjoy your own party too, mm?" She knew he wouldn't have any trouble going off to mingle. Turning her gaze to the crowd she began to search for the dark cub, wondering if she had gone back to the den like she was supposed to. Ha. That would be nice.

Ah, good. He didn't sound at all displeased at the idea of gaining a new member. Hima's ears perked up with interest as Ram went on, commenting on how the salt air would suit her for both appearance and personality. A coy grin slipped over her muzzle as she accepted the underhanded compliment, a little bob of her head following the grin.

"I have no doubt it will. The change of scenery and philosophy will be nice, although I must admit I'm more looking forward to getting to know a bit more about what makes the pride...tick."

As she spoke she took a few steps closer to Ram, pausing just before him to give him a suggestive brow raise and smirk, before walking past him. "I do hope to see more of you in the coming days, Ram," she said, letting her tail brush his chin as she passed. He wasn't her leader yet, she could get away with it. "Try not to let Riddle Mouth spot you before you slink off. Until another day."

She headed away from the party, intent on seeing that her den was cleared out before she left. This was going to be a good change for her, she was certain.

OOC: Last from me for both!
Thalion

Epine de Rose

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Thalion generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:51 pm
(( Page number~ ))  
Thalion generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:53 pm

1. Rennekae
  2. Epine de Rose
  3. AstoriaFallen
  4. SilverLutz

(Just making a list of non-me posts on this page XD )  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:54 pm
User Image
Rennekae

The prize lady is yours!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:31 pm
Thanks so much! She's pretty.

Who is her colorist? Also, this might be a silly question, but does she need a jrp?

Thalion

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:58 pm
Rennekae
Thanks so much! She's pretty.

Who is her colorist? Also, this might be a silly question, but does she need a jrp?

Thalion

(( I /think/ it's Blue that did her. ;; I'm not sure! And nope! Just one to get certed. :3 Just clear her backstory/joining with me so we can make sure it's kosher. That's all! ))  
[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff