[PRP] Uses (Lillith & Neculai'oua)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:14 pm
User Image

Neculai'oua had settled in well amongst the demons. To most, this would have been a hellish experience, but it turned out, hell was exactly where Neculai was most comfortable. He liked brutality, but he also appreciated the order of the pride. There were rules to follow, ways to do things. Ranks. As a Cor'osta, he held a little bit of respect. He liked that.

He hadn't made 'friends' in the pride though. He wasn't much for friends. He liked people well enough, but only when they had something he wanted, something he needed. A use. If they didn't have uses? Well, Neculai didn't care for them.

He walked through the pride, his eyes scanning the faces he saw but interacting with none. He knew the names of some, the faces of others, and some were so below his notice that they passed by practically unseen.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:19 am
Velveteen Angel
I'M SORRY I SPACED OUT.

Lillith was, for all her mania and irritability, disgusted being ordered about with one paw still injured by that male Nat, infuriated at the injustice the lesser females her exposed her to ad the favor shone on a worse monster for simply biting her for daring to offer death a gift on a demon.

At least nobody had given orders at the moment and Lillith moved, favoring her injured paw as he snorted, eyes sharply ahead as she did and she tried ignoring the sharp glares deep in-pride. She had no supervisor for now, and occasionally a demon seemed in the way of escape, earning a hiss of agitation before she finally sat, looking utterly indignant.

"Idiots." She rumbled sharply. "The lot of them."  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:04 pm

She was beautiful, he mused to himself, taking in Lilith from a distance, and he overheard her rumble, a smirk of amusement coming to his face. He made his way closer to where she was walking, resting on a rock nearby and following her with his gaze.

"I wouldn't say 'the lot of them'," he said, his voice a low and deep rumble, "almost all of them, yes, but not the lot." His eyes were obviously amused at her comment.

NovaCracker
holyshoots, I thought I had responded to this!!! So sorry! D:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:36 am
Velveteen Angel
NP, I ended up out of town 3 1/2 days. XD;

Lillith paused, looking back before sitting, wounded paw raising in silent indignance as she raised a brow at the demon watching her.

Of course he watched. They all watched, and she muttered internally before sniffing.

"Enough to be disgusted by the arrogance around here, male."

And why was it talking to her. Did it want to play? Well she WAS rather hungry.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces