Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Talon Hotel - Nicolai and Hotto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image

HOTTO ALLY THORN
                                                who me? I don't lie, maybe fib though hehe

"Really?! It must be amazing to be able to write. I can only read a few things, like recipes and some instructions" he looked up at Nicolai as he spoke. Hotto only had time to teach himself the stuff he saw daily. The rest of the time he just wants to sleep, maybe cuddle with someone. Moving closer to the other male, he moved his ears aa he listened. The small rabbit notice that in this form he was about the size of a small dog. "That would be nice, I really don't want to try and clean myself while like this. Sadly once I changed into this form I'm like this for about three hours" the rabbit squeaked. When he saw the fruit was done being slice, he snagged a piece and nibbled on it. He was enjoying being here already, it didn't have a bad smell.

SD Paul Prospero

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:43 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You won't cry for my absence, I know
xxThough I die to know you love me
You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai blushed a bit. Amazing? Was it really? "I've never been particularly...opinionated on it. Guess I've grown so used to it, it lost the luster it had when I started." He could teach Hotto how to read if he wanted. So, Hotto would be a rabbit for awhile. All, that was plenty of time to wash his clothes. It was fortunate at best. "You can't change willingly? Huh....I figured shifters had that ability. How odd." a finishing the vegetable stirfry, Nicolai made a small plate for Hotto, though he set it aside to cool first. "Alright. Breakfast is ready. Once t stirfry cools, we can go ahead and eat. Feel ree o have fruit while we wait. You seem to like it."
w o l f y_stars

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

w o l f y_stars

Spirited Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image

HOTTO ALLY THORN
                                                who me? I don't lie, maybe fib though hehe

Hotto looked up at the male with interest as he listened to him speak. "Well why don't you just find something that inspires you. I find things don't lose their interest, the person just loses their inspiration in doing it" the small rabbit spoke happily. He tilted his head a little when he heard Nicolai say that about shifters. Hotto didn't know much about other shifters, but he knows some stuff about his race. "I don't know about other shifters, but I know with my kind it takes practice to be able to control the shifting. I'm still learning of course, at least it's not half a day like a few years ago" he squeaked before grabbing another piece of fruit. Hotto's tail wiggle when he heard that breakfast was ready, he hadn't had a cooked meal in a while. "Thank you, it smells really good" he said sweetly. He waited till the food cooled off so he munched on some of the fruit for a bit. At first he was a little nervous about being here, but talking with Nicolai made him feel a little more comfortable here.

Enjoying his food, he stopped when he finally felt full and let out a sigh. "So Nicolai, what is it that you write about?" being a curious rabbit he usually is. Hotto thought that maybe he could learn to read and read one of the males books. He remembered that Nicolai said he was a famous author. The young male was always willing to learn new things. But Hotto knew to take advantage of opportunities that could help him. Rubbing his paws over his face, he wanted to make sure he didn't have any crumbs in his fur.

SD Paul Prospero

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:32 am
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Nicolai
Reinhardt
The Broken Immortal

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You won't cry for my absence, I know
xxThough I die to know you love me
You forgot me long ago
xxI'm all alone

Nicolai laughed a bit. "I'm not suffering from lack of inspiration. I just don't care that my books are so renowned. I write because it helps me, not for fame or anything." It was nice that Hotto felt the need to give him some encouragement. "Huh. Well, I guess I'll have to get used to having a small animal around. Wouldn't want to forget." Nicolai didn't like the thought of forgetting and not watching his step or leaving without telling him. It does? I hope so. I'm not a very good cook. But, if Hotto liked the smell and was even eating it, he must have done a good job. "I mainly focus on two different genres. Fantasy adventure and adult literature. My fantasy series is popular with younger viewers, but the older readers like my smutty works. Figures."
w o l f y_stars

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash