Looking For 1x1 rp partners[Open/Female Please] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:48 am
Open Rps [Strikes mean closed for the moment]

-Crime is high after the founding of cybernetic augmentations and enhancements. To combat the increase in crime and deal with illegal selling of augmentations and cyberdrugs the crime prevention force((CPF)) has began to assign cyborg officers to certain police departments. Your department is getting your cyborg officer today, what happens after is anyone's guess[Inspired by Ghost In The Shell]

-Life and death are the two most important part of humanity. Balance is everything. But there's always one fault to be found, this fault? A boy who simply cannot die. And for some reason he is thrown upon the life of a girl who other than her fate has nothing to do with him. With danger looking for him and his luck being absolutely terrible her life will be turned into a tornado.

-A warrior/assassin/mage/half-dragon/etc., a boy with a strange power and a talking sword. These three are tossed together after a terrorist attack. The boy seems normal but is fighting monsters that normal people would run from with a snarky talking sword. You see this and without realizing it you've been tossed together by fate. A dark organization, murders in the city and a strange group fighting to protect that very city and even the world. Just what kind of person is this boy?

-Summoning was supposed to be easy for someone of your skill. So why is it so difficult!? But finally, finally you get your magic runes right and your chants in the right place. You'll summon something strong for sure.
Fate is a fickle mistress.[Summoned boyxmagic girl/witch/huntress/etc.]

-Demon Queen and Hero finally meet for their epic battle. It's a story as old as time itself and once again fate has brought upon a 'evil' to the world. Demons have risen up and created a kingdom of their own. With relations between the Demon Queen and the human government not going well the human government decide on a term with the queen. They would send a warrior, a heroes to do battle with her, if one of their heroes won she would give in to their terms, but if they could not defeat her in ten years they would give in to her demands for open trade and the support she would need to run her country. The Demon Queen has defeated fourteen 'heroes' thus far and the fifteenth is on his way. The hero arrives a the capital, where the Queen lives out her days, rather late, being two months off from schedule. What has he been doing? Sight seeing of course! The Queen who has faced false warrior after false warrior will meet a man who is much more than a hero, he's just an oddball of a man.

-Princess/Demon[Three ideas]

-The story is an old one. Your world needs someone who can save them, a hero, but your world has no one powerful enough to do battle with the evil king and his demonic generals stationed around the world. But in ancient texts you, a priestess with incredible holy powers, find a way to save your world. By acting out a ritual of entrusting your body and soul to the one who you will summon you call out to another world for a hero that will be able to lift mountains, dash across the seas with ease and can defeat even the monster that threatens your lands. Said hero appears, in tattered clothing with dry blood covering his body. Has the adventure ended before it even began?

If you don't like these and have some ideas of your own let me know I'm open to almost anything. Accept slave stuff...
I prefer pms but I'm flexible
Post length per post: 1-2 paragraghs is a good amount

Page 2 for ideas  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:15 pm
AzureKing00
-The King of Mystics was sealed away during his twenty year sleep thus expanding the time to two hundred years, however the seal is about to break and the King will soon awaken. However in preparation for this day you have been trained day and night in the ways of the sword, powerful magic and in the ways of attracting men for all your life. Your mission? Take the part of the sacrificial wife of the king. Those that trained you hope and pray that this will be enough to deter him from taking revenge on humans. And if he still seems to hold a grudge against humanity, you mission is to kill him before he regains his full power. But will your power be enough, or is the King even stronger than the tales say? And are the tales even right?

-Being a thief has been profitable, but maybe you shouldn't have stolen from a tribe of beastmen. After a lengthy chase you and the only beastman you couldn't lose end up in the territory of a continent at war. You have a price for your head and the beastman will be killed for sure. So the two of you must rely on each other if you want to survive. And who knows you might come out of this alive...and with something more precious than money.

-Dragon and rider share a unbreakable bond with one another. If a rider's life is at risk, their dragon will more often than not jump into danger to save them, or die trying. This bond is so powerful that not just any rider can tame a dragon, they must be linked in some way. So to help potential riders to find their dragons several rider academies were made and dragons were asked to help find pairs. Today you're/I'm about to get yours/mine.

I'm interested in these three. So, whichever one you want to do the most.  

rogue starlight

Ace Rogue

15,600 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Buggin' 500

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:17 pm
rogue starlight
AzureKing00
-The King of Mystics was sealed away during his twenty year sleep thus expanding the time to two hundred years, however the seal is about to break and the King will soon awaken. However in preparation for this day you have been trained day and night in the ways of the sword, powerful magic and in the ways of attracting men for all your life. Your mission? Take the part of the sacrificial wife of the king. Those that trained you hope and pray that this will be enough to deter him from taking revenge on humans. And if he still seems to hold a grudge against humanity, you mission is to kill him before he regains his full power. But will your power be enough, or is the King even stronger than the tales say? And are the tales even right?

-Being a thief has been profitable, but maybe you shouldn't have stolen from a tribe of beastmen. After a lengthy chase you and the only beastman you couldn't lose end up in the territory of a continent at war. You have a price for your head and the beastman will be killed for sure. So the two of you must rely on each other if you want to survive. And who knows you might come out of this alive...and with something more precious than money.

-Dragon and rider share a unbreakable bond with one another. If a rider's life is at risk, their dragon will more often than not jump into danger to save them, or die trying. This bond is so powerful that not just any rider can tame a dragon, they must be linked in some way. So to help potential riders to find their dragons several rider academies were made and dragons were asked to help find pairs. Today you're/I'm about to get yours/mine.

I'd like to do the first one  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:29 pm
AzureKing00
rogue starlight
AzureKing00

Alright. So, one of us makes the thread? Or would you rather do it over PMs?  

rogue starlight

Ace Rogue

15,600 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Buggin' 500

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:33 pm
rogue starlight
AzureKing00
rogue starlight
AzureKing00

I'd prefer pms  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:36 pm
AzureKing00
rogue starlight
AzureKing00
rogue starlight
AzureKing00

I'd prefer pms

Okay. PM me with the profile of the king? And then I'll make up a profile for my character? ))  

rogue starlight

Ace Rogue

15,600 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Buggin' 500

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:36 pm
Open Rps

-Crime is high after the founding of cybernetic augmentations and enhancements. To combat the increase in crime and deal with illegal selling of augmentations and cyberdrugs the crime prevention force((CPF)) has began to assign cyborg officers to certain police departments. Your department is getting your cyborg officer today, what happens after is anyone's guess((Inspired by Ghost In The Shell, must have seen at least season 1 to understand anything))

New

-A monster tamer rolls through town and is setting up to move on with his travels, will you join him?

Vampire/Human
Angel/Demon
Human/Demon
Dragonkin/Princess
Prince/Ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:28 pm
Bump  

AzureKing00

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:14 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:04 am
Hi, I've taken interest with the following in your list;

-A monster tamer rolls through town and is setting up to move on with his travels, will you join him?

Vampire/Human
Angel/Demon
Human/Demon

I would be cool with whatever one you'd most like to do, and whatever role you would like me to take.  

Betsii

Shirtless Millionaire

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:13 am
Betsii
Hi, I've taken interest with the following in your list;

Vampire/Human
Angel/Demon
Human/Demon

I would be cool with whatever one you'd most like to do, and whatever role you would like me to take.

Human/Demon and we can talk details  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:19 am
AzureKing00

Human/Demon and we can talk details

All rightie. I'll send you a message now.  

Betsii

Shirtless Millionaire

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:29 am
AzureKing00

Hey ^^ I'm interested in this part. I'm guessing the female is a human? Or is she something else?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:31 am
foedace
AzureKing00

Hey ^^ I'm interested in this part. I'm guessing the female is a human? Or is she something else?

That one is actually closed, all the others are open though  

AzureKing00

AzureKing00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:55 pm
Open Rps

-Crime is high after the founding of cybernetic augmentations and enhancements. To combat the increase in crime and deal with illegal selling of augmentations and cyberdrugs the crime prevention force((CPF)) has began to assign cyborg officers to certain police departments. Your department is getting your cyborg officer today, what happens after is anyone's guess((Inspired by Ghost In The Shell, must have seen at least season 1 to understand anything))

-Monster tamers and their coordinators travel the world to catalog the many different types of monsters in the world. Tamers can be any of the several humanoid species in this world, human, elf, cyclops, etc. and are born with greater speed and strength and a unique link with monsters along with a mark in one of their eyes. Coordinators can also be any of the several humanoid species and guide tamers, catalog the monster they meet and keep their tamer in line. Are you ready for an adventure?

-Human Boy/Monster Girl[pm me, there are a few important details]

Vampire/Human
Angel/Demon
Human/Demon
Dragonkin/Princess
Prince/Ninja  
1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers