Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:32 am
AstoriaFallen

User Image

If I had wings... this would not be a problem. The leopard determined, as he sat, perched below a rather high ledge. Had it been any other ledge, there would most likely have been other rocks to leap off, or perhaps even a series of other ledges to clamber over... but on this occasion it seemed that the herb he sought had decided to grow all the way up there; and of course, it had chosen a ledge on a sheer cliff face with nothing he could use to clamber up.

"Damn and blast it," he muttered under his breath and shook his head.

Now where was that charming little goddess when he needed her? She'd always had a habit of showing up in the events where he had been in other conundrums. Alas, she seemed largely absent on this occasion and he was very much left to his own devices... which was a pity, as he wasn't entirely sure of how to resolve this issue just yet.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:04 pm
Epine de Rose

User Image Viher wondered if he would ever meet someone that would capture his soul enough to make him want to settle down and have a family. Though, he was well aware of the situation with his kind. It was mostly certain that he was never going to father children.

Which was one of the reasons as to why he hadn't really considered settling down quite yet. If someone wanted to share the night with him he was all for it. Especially if there was no strings attached on either end. What more could you ask for? Especially traveling all the time.

His travels now had brought him to a rocky area with a cliff not to far away. Was there someone there? He could see the pale outline of someone and decided to investigate.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:30 am
AstoriaFallen

He was going to have to improvise, that was the short answer to his problem - the longer 'answer' involved working out how exactly he was going to improvise. At his age he was simply too old to bound forward and semi-climb the walls until he reached his destination, but that didn't necessarily mean he couldn't find another solution that would get him the height he needed to reach what he needed.

This was what he was mulling over when the glimpse of pale green wandered passed the corner of his eye. Peeling his gaze away from the cliff face he turned his head in the direction of whatever he had seen, soon catching a proper look at what could only be a hybrid. Fortunately for Viher, Raja was versed in who and what they were, and had absolutely no qualms about their heritage - if anything, he was rather intrigued by how the majority came in to existence... What was the point of the gods producing off spring that couldn't reproduce themselves? It was a peculiar set-up, a strange game in which some could reproduce and others couldn't.

...What constituted who could and couldn't?

It was a topic for another time though.

"Aha," he finally spoke, a dazzling smile appearing on his maw. "You may very well be the answer to my problem," he continued and lifted his paw to point at Viher. "You've got a strong back on you, haven't you boy?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:41 am
Epine de Rose

As he approached the leopard he looked at him curiously when he said that he might be the answer to his problem. What problem he wondered. Viher was very certain he was strong, but not as strong as a lion obviously but he had his mothers strength and dads speed so it kinda worked out. "I would like to say that I do have a strong back..." He said pausing for a moment as he looked at him. "May I ask what I am going to be helping you with?"

He couldn't for the life of him figure out what it might be that he needed help with. He looked around trying to get a clue but found none so returned his attention to the leopard before him. "My name is Viher." He said as he made his way closer to the leopard since he assumed he was going to have to get up there eventually. "May I ask the name of whom I shall be helping?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:02 am
AstoriaFallen

Were names important? Raja supposed in some cultural circles they were, but given he traveled round so frequently, he couldn't appreciate them in the same manner that others could. It was for this reason that he regarded the hybrid curiously for a moment or two longer before deeming to respond to him. "It's Raja," he said finally and shook his head, seemingly puzzled by the necessity for an introduction.

...Manners he supposed.

"I need you to stand here," he pointed to where he was currently positioned and walked away from the spot himself. Rather than dwell on society's current expectations, he preferred to get on with the matter at hand, after all, it wasn't a guarantee that he would run in to another individual any time soon. "And then I need you to brace yourself as well as you can, square your body like this..."

He demonstrated, causing him to take an even wider stance and look much larger than he previously had.

"...And then I'm going to use you to leap up there," he pointed with his claw to the rather high perched ledge.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:08 pm
Epine de Rose

Had hadn't really met another that wasn't used to having to introduce one's self to others, so he wouldn't have really have thought negatively against the male if he would have told him it wasn't common to say ones name. Plus Viher was curious about others so it was just something he liked to know.

He moved to the position the male motioned to and braced himself the best he could to support the weight of the leopard. He wasn't afraid he could hold his weight, it was just he had never been used as a step before. "I'm ready when you are." He said giving him the green light to get up.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:00 am
AstoriaFallen

"Excellent," brisk as the leopard was, he was one who would always express his gratitude or positively reinforce those who helped him. Better still, he also wasn't one to wait around, as soon as the hybrid had reassured him he was ready, the leopard had bounded forward, sprung on to Viher's back and flung himself up on to the edge.

He just had enough spring in his step to make it, though credit where it was due, it was still a long way to jump.

"Woooo," Raja whistled through between his teeth, brushing his legs with his paws before padding towards his prize. It wasn't long before he had the rare herbs in his maw and was depositing them in the make shift cloth-scrap 'bag'. No sooner had he done that, then he had sprung back down off the ledge and on to the ground beneath it.

"Wonderful, you have my gratitude young one."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:04 pm
Epine de Rose
This will be done after I respond to your next post smile !

Bracing himself he prepared for a heavy weight to collide into his frame and possibly break his bones, however he was much lighter than he looked and apparently HE was much stronger than he thought. He held him up just fine as he was used as a sort of bouncing device.

Hey, it worked right?

"You are more than welcome, I'm just glad I was able to assist." He said with a warm smile. he was curious to know what he had collected but didn't say anything. "Is there anything else you might need my assistance with?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:04 pm
"No, young one," Raja remarked with a mild chuckle. "I do believe on this occasion you have served your purpose admirably," he added and shook his head. He paused briefly to inspect his bag and ensure it was secure before returning his gaze back to the hybrid... Strange as his blood might have been, it seemed it had several benefits that couldn't be ignored. It was food for thought, if nothing else, and he would likely dwell on it for a short while after.

"I believe on this occasion you're free to leave before I think of something else to trouble you with," he added and gave a quick wink. That being said, he'd spent long enough here himself and if he wasn't careful, then he'd find he would be late for his next appointment. Alas, it was in his best interests to make his own way off even as he was giving the poor hybrid time to flee as well.

"Try not to have your hospitality abused by too many of us old folks," he finished.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:15 pm
Epine de Rose
and fin <3

He was glad he could have been help to the older male. Not that he would have thought he was given his relatively decent demeanor. Giving a laugh he gave a small bow of his head. "I'm glad I was able to help you. I do hope that if you need help in the future, someone else will be just as helpful as I have been." He offered up.

Giving a final laugh to his words he gave the male a quick glance back, "I'll try not to." The elderly were important to the younger folks so he wouldn't mind being abused by them in the future. "Take care Raja!" With that he turned and left.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas