Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:22 am
User Image

Meet Kipa.
I won her in this event - you can read through the first couple of posts to learn about her family there. Things may have changed since then, I don't know, but it will give you generals and at least ownership information. If you want it.

I fell in love with her when I saw her, but I haven't roleplayed her at all and have no motivation to. She deserves better than that so I'm rehoming her so she can be happy. :3

All you need to do is give me a brief personality blurb and any future plots - where she's gonna go, stuff like that. You can, of course, change her name - it means "brilliant amber", for her eyes, but it is a mouthful.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:23 am

[size=11][b][u]Her Name:[/u][/b] Whether you're renaming her or not.
[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Future:[/b][/u] If you have someone you want to bond her to, if she'll try to find family, whatever you like.
[/size]

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:24 am
Open!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:37 am
Her Name: I'm keeping it Kipa <3 (my name is Amber hah!)
Personality: She is going to be cautious at first until she gets to know someone then she'll be a little bit of a live wire. Nothing too eccentric, just a little preppy. :3 Think highschool cheerleader/softball player combo.
Future: I would love to do some family rps and eventually bond her to one of my SOAs. I just need to look through each of them to see where she would be best suited. <3
I will eventually find her a mate, though for now I'll probably keep her single till then.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:38 pm
Her Name: I'm going to keep it I think Kipa is cute!
Personality: A bundle of energy Kipa finds it hard to stay still for more than a few minutes at a time. Kipa wants to go everywhere and see everything. She is a tender heart though so while she is on her travels she tends to find to souls that need her care.
Future: She will be paired up with my Ummi. Prior to leaving her home Ummi was caught in a landslide of rocks coming down the mountain, she was given a good bump on the head and lost her hearing. She also walks with a limp. Kipa will be her companion, Ummi needs someone bright and bubbly as currently she is rather surly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:36 am
Rennekae
Open!

XD

You need to close this <3  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:46 am
My bad. I forgot things and then got busy and they were just left.

Anywho.. Yeah. This is closed.

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff