Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Can't see my feet when I stand up and look down anymore!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:18 am
So heres a huge update. My belly is BIGGER than ever. I now can't see my feet anymore when I stand up straight and look down. I now always have to lean forward to see them but only the top part.

Even on an empty stomach I now can't see my feet anymore. Found out recently, where I went to take a shower a few days ago and decided to stand up straight and look down and found out I can't see the way top part of my feet anymore. eek A few weeks ago I could always see the toes or way top, but now I don't see my feet at all anymore.

I'm gonna miss seeing my feet when standing up. I'll probably never see them again because I still want my belly to keep growing and growing. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:40 pm
Do any of you still see your feet when you stand up and look straight down? O.O I know I can't. I feel like I can still see my feet kinda if I stand up and look down, but I will change that no matter what.

I NEVER want to see my feet ever again when I stand up and look down. Never again. I'll do anything in my power to make sure I never see my feet ever again when I stand up straight and look down. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!! I only want to see my feet when I lean forward a lot and say "oh I still have feet."

Time to bloat my belly. MUST NEVER SEE MY FEET EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! I never want to see my feet ever again when I stand up and look down. EVER!!! It's gonna be soo weird. O.O But yeah, gonna miss my feet.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:48 pm
It's just soo weird. I love not being able to see my feet when I look down. But I will continue. I can still see my feet if I am on an empty stomach but I will change that. I never want to see my feet when I stand up and look down ever again. Thank god i eat a lot of fast food. Seeing my feet will be a thing of the past. I will only see my feet when I bend over a little or when I am in my bed laying down and see them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:52 pm
So yeah, I'm crazy. I want the biggest belly ever imagined. I betcha you all can still see your feet. I know I can't. sad It's weird but I love it.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Shikume
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:32 pm
yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:55 pm
I can't see my feet when I stand up and look down. i can see them a little when I am looking down and I am walking in stuff so I can see them when I am walking in stuff, but barely. Once I stand still, I don't see my feet anymore. I have to lean over a little or walk over a little. If I walk a little I can see them when I am looking down and seeing my feet when I walk but once I stop, I see no feet.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:57 pm
Ok my belly is too full of alcohol and liquids. I don't see my feet anymore when I stand up straight and look down. Oh well who cares. I never want to see my feet ever again. I will always gain weight. I want to gain weight until I can't see my feet when I stand up and look down. Will gain weight. Semok you are doomed. I will be the fat ROPERS  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:31 pm
It's getting bigger. eek Can't see my feet at all now when I stand up and look down. I always have to lean over a bit now.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:44 am
Me and my brother just weighed ourselves and we are both at the same build, but we both decided to stand up and look at our feet to see how much we could see.

Surprisingly, my brother can still see his feet a bit, where I told him I totally can't see mine at all. eek It's crazy cuz I told him it was my belly, and he said he thinks it's bigger than our dad's beer belly now. eek That's not good. Not to mention my bros belly is more squishy in such, where mine feels kinda hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:01 pm
You are silly.  

Shikume
Crew

Anaya the Bee

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:15 pm
Shikume
You are silly.
Figured you'd say that. Oh well. surprised My belly is much worse now. I have to lean over quite a lot now to see my feet when I stand up. It's getting huge and round, almost 45 inches and I only weigh like 184. It's weird, I feel soo full and bloated all the time, must be the alcohol. I have a vodka belly. eek  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games