User Image

"WAIIIIT FOR ME!!!" She yelled as she scampered up one of the rocky hillsides after Aedan. He knew she wasn't as fast as him!! She huffed very annoyed at how he liked to leave her like that, in the dust. Quite literally. She sneezed and shook her head and bounded up the hill after him. "You know I'm not as fast as you!!" She said with a bit of a whine. Oh the thrills of being friends with her. She slipped slightly on a loose clump of dirt and she shook her head and spit as she had gotten a rather large mouthful of the stuff. Maybe that was a sign she was whining too much.

Aedan chuckled and looked back briefly as she shouted at him and he laughed. "How else are you going to learn to be quicker unless I run faster?" He said with a cheesy grin upon his brown mug. He looked back and then got a semi serious look on his face as she ate it going up the hill. "Are you alright?" He said trying his best to contain the laughter that threatened to burst through his lips. His muffle laughter soon became a giggle and he was quite promptly hit in the side of the head with a tuft of dirt. "Hey, just because you like to eat dirt doesn't mean I like to!" He said tossing a clump back at her.

User Image

"Just you wait! I'll get you eventually!" She said dodging the clump he had thrown at her. She bounded up the hill to finally be beside him. "And I don't like to eat dirt....." She took things so literally sometimes. Poor girl. "So what are we going to do?" She asked looking around. Perhaps there were others they could play with and she wouldn't have to put up with his antics for too long.

"I thought I could just pick on you." He said pouncing on her a nibbling her ear slightly, to which she swatted him on the side of the head. "You wound me!" He said feigning being hurt as he grabbed the side of his head dramatically.

Tanakako

Polette