❧The White Crane Tree Tribe.. Applications welcome! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I K i n u I

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:06 am
Tribe Member section received its first update. More to come soon like Bio's and all that good stuff. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:46 am
I've heard the call and I heed..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Directional Flow -
Acha -
Doe -
Blood Relative or New Member? New Member
Position/Job Desired - Inventor
Special Skills - I am able to do many tasks, but I think my forte is inventing all sorts of things from that which present as available from that which is around me.
Tell us a little bit about yourself - Well I am directional flow, as such I go in whatever direction that seems to provide the most gentle of flows, I am an easy going acha, and while I enjoy inventing I also like to meet and greet other kins.
What Personality Traits/Skills does your kin wish to develop more in themselves? - I should like to develop more in myself a skill for herbology.
Seeking to perhaps in the future expand my horizons on what forms of positions I can handle upon acceptance into this tribe.
Did you dream of being summoned to this place or was it Legend/Lore/Song alone that brought you here? - The lore of the tribe, and what it offers to fellow kin is what has me wanting to become a tribe member. It seems like a relaxing environment to be in and would be most fitting for an inventor such as myself to have peace of mind while I create my inventions.

Family/Housing Info //
Will you desire a living space at the great tree? - Yes
Will you be bringing family with you to live at the tree? - No  

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items