Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:31 pm
User Image

«« Plot+++++++++++++++++

Once upon a time in a faraway kingdom there lays a magical, mysterious forest. Inside the forest there lived these magical creatures, known as fairies. This is something that the normal human citizens don't know about. Years ago the king forced the fairies to leave the kingdom and go into the forest, living out their lives secretly. Because their only choice was death or leave, they left. Then the king banned the people from entering the forest, so the fairies could live their life secretly. Over the year the once peaceful fairies, began to turn corrupt. They usually rob and abduct the ones who dare the king and travel into the forest. After robbing the person of their money they would either leave the person in the middle of the forest, knowing that they wouldn't be able to navigate out of there, or they would force the people to work for them, such as being slaves or prostitutes. This caused the forest to put people in fear, since the people who enter, never come out. With the money they steal, they use it to buy some supplies in towns, but now the new King has employed more soldiers to guard the forest, causing the fairies to be unable to leave the forest, causing the fairies to be more angry and hate the king, while hating the soldiers even more.

One day a soldier accidentally wandered off into the forest. In the forest he got lost and he got captured and knocked out by some men. When he woke up, he saw a beautiful blonde fairy looking at him. Behind her was a bunch of angry fairies, but that was not what he noticed, all he saw was her. What he didn't know was that she was the daughter of the dying chief of the place. Because he was a guard, they didn't want to simply kill him or leave him in the woods to die. They wanted him to feel what they have felt for the past hundred years, so they made him be a hard labor worker. They decided to make him work in the mines during the day until sunset. He then had to work in the garden of the chief's place and in food service at night. As he worked, he began to fall for the chief's daughter more and more, but everyone knew that that she was betrothed to a rich fairy, who earned their money from stealing from humans.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image

«« Skeleton++++++++++++++++++++

[b]✣[/b] [b]Name:[/b]

[b]✤[/b][b]Age:[/b]

[b]✣[/b][b]Gender:[/b]

[b]✤[/b][b]Weight:[/b]

[b]✣[/b][b]Height:[/b]

[b]✣[/b][b]Hobbies:[/b]

[b]✤[/b][b]Relationship Status:[/b]

[b]✣[/b][b]Social Status:[/b]

[b]✤[/b][b]Background:[/b]

[b]✣[/b][b]Personality:[/b]

cutie_maddy111

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:34 pm
User Image
cнιєf Lєιlα
I will not run away

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx{must} stay for my people
xxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

xxxxxx⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
I can only stay here for so long

Leila looked up as she held the baby to notice him looking at her and she couldn't help but blush. She quickly looked back at the baby and cooed him in her arms as if she were his mother. She never really knew why she was so drawn to this place, but she was. Every time she came here, she would come and care for the kids and the babies, it was a place where she felt safe, where she could be herself. Maybe it was the fact that she never had a mother, so she wanted to be like one for these kids, she didn't know, but she wasn't going to tell Eric all these things, though a part of her felt like he could be trusted, but could he? He was a human...

Leila set the baby back down as he fell asleep.
""I'm not sure... I know the workers here care for them well, it's just a nice and relaxing place to be." she said with a softness in her voice and her face as she walked around looking at the peaceful sleeping children. They had always calmed her, and made her feel happy. When she heard what happened she looked up back at him. ""Oh that was very kind of you... Thank you..." she said. She was at a lost of words, she hadn't expected that. Her whole life she had been taught that humans were evil, that they had set out of rid of the fairies. Never in her life had she expected that a human would actually fight for the life of a fairy.

""We should get going... the guards are probably wondering where we are" she said but she really didn't want to leave, the time in there it actually felt....nice. She then got herself back together and looked at him then turned to walk out of the room. The guards were right outside looking for the two of them. ""You two may leave first... I will be fine" she said to them. She didn't know why she could trust Eric like this but she did. Though he may piss her off sooner or later she knew that he wouldn't do much harm.

User Image

Raff_sapphire6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:57 pm
cutie_maddy111

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.

User Image

Eric turned away when their eyes met. He had not meant to stare at her or the child she was holding. His eyes had just been drawn to them. They were so...peaceful. When was the last time he had felt that way? It had been so long. Eric had noticed she had blushed, perhaps he wasn't as despicable to the elves has he had thought. She was different, this much he could tell. Was it her kindness, or her radiance? It wasn't just her beauty, although she was breathtaking. Eric caught himself looking up at her once more before he cast his eyes down again quickly. The last thing he needed was her meeting his gaze yet again and thinking him a scoundrel. Eric nodded as he listened to her speak. He kept his eyes averted and he moved cautiously and slowly. The last thing he needed was for her to call in the guards.

Eric's ribs were still recovering from the last beating. Wait, did she just...thank him? Eric's eyes shifted up automatically. The words were so unexpected, even though she seemed kind he had not expected thanks. At least not from an elf. Eric didn't know what to say, so instead he just nodded. He wasn't sure but her thanks had felt...genuine. From her stand point, she should hate him. Even if he had saved one elven child, who knew how many other elves he had killed. He could have massacred dozens of her kinsmen for all she knew. And yet, she had still thanked him. She did not seem angry or upset. She didn't seemed alarmed or scared by his presence. Here she was, alone with him, a human. But he could sense no hostility from her, definitely unlike the guards.

They genuinely wanted to beat and kill him. But perhaps she was not a warrior, she had never encountered him on the outskirts of the forest before. He felt he should say something to her. Eric parted his lips to speak and then closed them. But what could he say? Should he remind her he was a guard, someone who had butchered her kinsmen. He could not deny this, he had killed elves before, he had also killed humans before. It was a part of the job. He would not hesitate to kill her kinsmen again either, if it meant surviving, getting out, or even doing his duty as a guard.

She mentioned leaving. No doubt the guards were in a panic. He could tell by the way the elves acted around her, she was important. Who was she, exactly? Eric closed his eyes and sighed, "Yes...thank...you." She was being kind to him, she didn't need to be, nor should be, but she was. For that, he was grateful. As he followed her out, the guards were waiting outside. She mentioned they could leave, and they both looked at her before looking up at him. They glared at him, before trudging off. For a moment, he thought they wouldn't leave, he watched their backs as they disappeared into the shadows. He smiled as he heard them come around the back, they would silently stalk the two of them. Of course, who would leave an elf, let alone a maiden with a human guard. He approved silently, although he realized he should be cautious, because one wrong move with maiden would mean the two guardsmen would come rushing out, and more than likely, they would kill him.

He followed her a few steps behind. He made sure to move slowly and kept looking down at the ground. "Where are you taking me, now?"

{OOC: I totally thought this RP died, glad you tried to bring to it back. Forgive me if I mention things that may or may not have happened, I can't find the old link for the RP so I forgot what has happened so far.}

But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays