[PRP] Wounded (Tabt x Lorne)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image

Tabt wasn't sure of how much time had passed, she did know that the forrest had grown quieter. She hoped that most of her pride had made it to safety or had defeated the intruders. She hated to think of the other alternative. After the lion had viciously attacked her and taken of Tabt had seen no-one else. She knew that her bird Krem had gone off to find someone to rescue her. She hoped he was alright.

Tabt worked slowly pulling herself into the forest. The gashes in her side were large and bleeding quite a bit. She knew that she was leaving a trail of blood in her wake, but she figured that it was better than staying where she was right at the edge up pride, if the intruders were still around she would have been easy to pick off there. Every move she took Tabt let out a little whimper. IT was going to take her a long time but she was determined to make it to safety.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:04 pm
User Image

"Tabt! TABT!" Lorne yelled as he moved through the forest, hunting for the lioness he had grown so fond of. He didn't want to think that she had been killed in the attack- he COULDN'T believe that. No, she was alive and he was going to find her, no matter what he did.

But it was difficult. There was so much blood in the air that there were far too many scents to take in. He couldn't find her. He felt like he was blindly hunting through the forest, desperately hoping to stumble across her on accident or something. But even if that was all he could do, he was going to keep on doing it. No matter what, he was going to find her.

He didn't care how long it took. He didn't care if those evil lions found him. He wound keep going.

"Tabt!" He called again, "if you can hear me, please answer me!"

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:13 pm
Tabt stopped leaning her good side against a tree. She was becoming exhausted, she wished her mom was here. Her mom would be able to healer her. Perhaps Tabt should have paid more attention to the lessons her mom tried to give to her when she was younger. Perhaps she would have known what to do to at least slow the bleeding from her side a little. She needed to get help soon she couldn't keep bleeding like this.

As she stood she swore she heard her name being called. She stretched her head up higher. She could swear she heard the voice of the sing song male that she knew she was falling in love with. Was she going crazy? She wanted to believe so badly that it was his voice she was hearing.

"Lorne? Lorne I am here." she called out. She didn't want to call out too loud as she wasn't exactly sure she was hearing his voice and she didn't want to draw the attention of the attacker.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:25 pm
Lorne couldn't to hunt through the woods, trying to find the female. It was a lot like trying to find one zebra out of a herd- everything looked the same and it seemed hopeless. But he knew he had to keep looking. He hadn't been badly injured in the attack- just some scratches on his shoulder. He had the strength to keep searching for a few hours yet.

Thankfully, it didn't seem like he would need to.

The voice was faint, but he heard it- a female calling his name. A familiar voice, weak but real. Quickly, he sprinted towards the gentle, tired tone, bursting into the area Tabt was at long last. "Tabt! Ah!! Are you okay?! You're bleeding! L-let me help you!" He quickly moved over to her, though being a performer he didn't really know how to help with her wounds beyond licking them and trying to get them to stop bleeding.

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:37 pm
"Lorne is that you?" Tabt whispered. She was sure she was just hallucinating first his voice and now him. When he reached her though and tried to stop the bleeding she realized he was real and she leaned into him a little.

"Lorne what happened to the pride?" she asked. She had been attacked as the intruders were coming in through the forest, she was likely one of the first to go down. She wanted to ask him of her family but she assumed he wouldn't know. Her mother and Mashaka would have been up in the den with the cubs at the time, far from where she was and likely far from him as well.

"Did you get hurt at all?" she asked trying to shift to see if he was hurt at all. She would feel terrible if he was helping her when he too needed help.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:58 pm
"I'm fine," he told Tabt, "just a couple of scratches. Scars make you look tough, right?" He frowned, looking over her wounds. It seemed like she was very hurt! Oh, he was so worried! He didn't know what he was supposed to do. "Maybe we can find someone else... a healer. We need a healer!" He whimpered, giving her a nuzzle before moving beside her to offer her his support.

"Why don't you lie down and I'll clean those wounds? I .... I think I know some herbs the groundlings told me about. It should help stop the bleeding if I rub it in. It might hurt a little bit... but I think it would help you." He frowned, trying to keep himself calm even though it was extremely hard.

"The pride... I don't know. Everyone retreated into the forest. No one knows where Lord Bwana is... I don't know what's going on right now. It's too early to know for sure. But everything is going to be okay!"

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:06 pm
Tabt tried to take everything that Lorne was saying in but it was too much. She heard him say her grandfather was missing but she didn't know what to say to that. It was impossible for her to imagine anything bringing her grandpa down.

She slowly moved laying down in the grass. She winced as her body moved feeling just how deep the wounds were. "My mother is a nurse if we can find her and the cubs she can help. We just need me to be good enough to travel." she told him. She trusted him to help her but she also knew that she wanted to get moving.

"Who were they, the ones that intruded? Where did they come from?" she asked as she settled to the ground. Laying down she felt most of the pain ease away. If only she could stay like this, but no she wanted to find the rest of her family. Now that she knew Lorne was safe they were her only worry.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:19 pm
Lorne started to look around for the herbs the groundlings had told him about when they came to watch one of his shows. Small plants. He knew what they looked like. He just needed to find them. As he hunted, he listened to Tabt, nodding. Right! Her mom!

"I'll go look for them once you're strong enough. I don't know about you traveling, but I'm not leaving you alone until you're strong enough to move anyway. I wouldn't dream of it!" He finally managed to find some of the herbs, pulling them out in his mouth and bringing them over to Tabt.

He set them down on a rock, using his paw to crush them until the leaves seem to become a strange gooey mess. "This might sting, but I promise it will help," he assured her before using them.

"I don't know," he said when she asked who they were, "they just... said they were wronged and were going to kill us. I don't know anything about them. Lord Bwana would. Maybe King Dromio does."

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:51 pm
She let out a hiss when Lorne pushed the herbs into her wound. It did hurt but if they would stop the bleeding, keep infection away and help her heal it was all worth it. She felt tears well up into her eyes. She wasn't sure if it was because of the pain or the fact that she didn't know where her mother and siblings were.

"I will be able to travel after a little rest. I don't want to be alone again. I was lost in the forrest as a cub and have never set foot in it again. I don't like it here." she told him. After her mom found her in the forrest missing Tabt had never been happier, however the rest of her cubhood had been riddled with nightmares of the dark depths of the forrest.

"Lets rest here for a little while then we can move." she said her eyes beginning to droop. She was tired and now that Lorne was hear to keep her safe she felt the events of the day wearing her down to exhaustion. She would just have a quick nap then they could go and look for her mom.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:27 pm
"Okay," Lorne said soothingly when she protested being left alone, "then we'll look for them together, okay? I won't leave you alone in the forest. Not again." He smiled at her, wanting her to know that he really meant what he said- he had no intention of forcing her to stay there. They would just have to be careful about her wounds.

He moved closer to her again once he finished using what herbs he could find. He hoped it would help her- at least to keep infections from spreading. That was the most dangerous part when it came to deep wounds.

He settled himself carefully down beside her, to help keep her warm and to give her something soft to lean against. He leaned over and gave her cheek a nuzzle, still worried about her. "Just get some sleep, ok? I will be here when you wake up again, I promise."

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:37 pm
"Okay" she said sleepily. Laying her head down on her paws. "Just don't leave without me." she said. She tried to watch the male for as long as possible but it was only moments before she fell asleep.

Cajanic
Fin

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces