Submit

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:59 am
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell groaned and then slowly moved to sit up. "We should get down to breakfast.. else we might not ever leave this room." he said, giving her a wink before standing and heading to the bathroom. He needed a cold shower. He looked back at her and smiled.

He shook his head and then headed into the bathroom, going to take a nice shower. He needed a very cold one to calm him down after that. She had no idea how much she affected him. He normally wasn't like that, wasn't that aggressive.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:52 pm
Pearl51

Fiona smiled and watched him sit up, sighing. "Okay. If you insist." When he got up she watched him walk away, smiling. She got out of bed and went to her room, taking a quick shower as well. Once done, she put on a black skirt that ended just above her knees and a light blue shirt that was a bit low cut. She had no idea why, but she felt like being a big tease. Who was she kidding? Of course she knew why she was being this way.

With that, she went to the dining room and sat down, pouring some orange juice for herself. The women said good morning to her, obviously shocked that she was in here before Max was. They brought out some fruit that she munched on, thinking about the kisses this morning.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:19 am
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell calmed down in the shower, finishing washing up before he went into his room and pulled on a simple pair of shorts and a shirt. Coming downstairs he shook his head, laughing off everyone's jokes about him being late to breakfast.

He sat down and looked over at Fiona. He leaned over, wanting to whisper to her. "Should I tell them why I was late?" he asked her, his voice husky as he looked at her. His eyes sparked, clearly wanting to repeat the action. He knew his limits however. He knew he couldn't keep doing that to himself and not expecting something more to happen. He was a man after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:23 am
Pearl51

Fiona smiled, a light blush coming to her face. "You mean tell them that you attacked me with kisses? I guess you can tell them." She moved her chair a little closer to hi, putting her hand on his knee. The food as brought out and she had to move her hand, slowly eating what had been placed in front of her.

Her eyes went to one of the windows, looking out at the beautiful view. "You know what sounds amazing? Having a nice big garden with one of those mazes made from plants." Fiona had wanted one of those ever since she was a little girl. She had found one and run around in it until the owner found her. Then they yelled at her and tried to shoot her.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:44 am
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell smiled at her when she mentioned a maze. "That would be a nice addition." he admitted, happy to have her know that she could do whatever she wanted here. It was her home as well now. "You can call my landscaper and tell them your idea.. they will do the work for you." he said.

He smiled and finished eating his breakfast, then stretched and asked for something to be readied for a beach day, then he motioned for Fiona to follow him. It would be nice to get out to the beach with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:55 am
Pearl51

Fiona looked at him a bit shocked, shaking her head. "I...I didn't mean you needed one. I was just...you're a brat." She shook her head and then finished her food. Why was he spoiling her so much? It was making her feel bad. She got up when he motioned for her to follow, wondering where they were going.

She ran her hands over her skirt and then walked with him, her hands clasped in front of her. Fiona couldn't wait to get outside. It would be so nice! She had spent so much time hiding in the dark that being in the sun light was a gift.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:16 am
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell took her to his office and closed the doors behind them, turning and looking at her. He walked over to her, lifting her to sit on his deck. He put his hands on either side of her and tipped his head to the side, taking her in. "If you want a maze.. build one." he said simply. "The grounds need a change or something new anyway.. I just didn't care enough to think about it."

He leaned down and kissed her neck lightly. "We have a few minutes before everything is going to be ready... I thought we could use the time wisely." he said softly. He kissed up her neck, teasing her gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:23 am
Pearl51

Fiona looked around the office, wondering what they were doing here. When he lifted her up onto the desk she smiled, looking at him as he spoke. "Okay. I'll come up with some ideas then." If he wanted her to do this then she would. Who was she to argue with him? After all, this was his house and land. She would draw up a beautiful maze that he would never regret having.

She closed her eyes when she felt his lips on her neck, smiling a bit more. "Oh? And how do you think we should spend this time then?" Fiona was trying to play this off as nothing. Her heart was pounding wildly in her chest though.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:06 pm
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell smirked at the sound of her voice. "Oh I can think of a few ways." he whispered in a husky voice, rubbing her sides. He pulled her to the edge of the desk, pressing between her legs, wanting to be close to her like earlier. All of this while he kissed her, kissing up and down her neck before settling his mouth on hers. The taste of her was something he would never and could never get used to.

He rubbed her hips and sides, his hands moving back to hold her against him, loving the feeling of her body. He was really getting into it when he heard a knock on the door. "Really?!" he growled, looking at the door with anger. "I was just telling you your things were ready sir." his maid called in, the same one from this morning. "What does she have radar or something? Hey Max and Fiona are having a good time... let me go spoil it." he said, looking irritated as he leaned against her, his hands rested on either side of her on the desk.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 pm
Pearl51

Fiona wrapped her arms around him, loving the feeling of his lips on her neck. When he started to kiss her she leaned into him, happy to have his hands exploring her body a bit. When there was a knock at the door she saw the frustration on his face. She laughed lightly at his comment and put her hand on the side of his face. "She's just doing her job." It was a bit frustrating though. "Plus, she won't be at the beach. So she can't interrupt anything there."

She dropped her hand and then gave him a little kiss before speaking. "I say that we go get changed into our swim clothes and then meet outside." Fiona wanted to pick one out that was a bit sexier than the other one she had worn. It was nice to tease him a bit. Plus, there was this look he gave her when he liked her clothes. It was something she had already noticed, and she loved it. "You could always give them all a night off, too. So it could be just us here. Just a thought."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:08 pm
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell watched her prance away and then gave her idea a thought. Nodding he went around and told the staff that they had the rest of the weekend. He wanted to have this house to himself with Fiona. Then he went into his room and pulled on his swim trunks. Once that was finished he walked downstairs and waited for Fiona, grabbing the big basket of things that were packed up for them, mostly food. As well as a bag full of towels.

Maxwell stuffed his change of clothes into the bag and then glanced around. This would be the first time the staff had an entire weekend off. They had vacations, and they all used them, but not all at once. It was strange for him to think about. He always gave them Christmas off, as well as all the other holidays, any holiday really.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:18 pm
Pearl51

Fiona left the room and went to her own, putting on a two piece she had picked out. It was burnt orange and had a little white flower on the hips. She put her skirt back on, putting a grey top on with it. With that done, she headed out to find Maxwell. She found him with all of the things they were taking with them and smiled. "Well, hello." She went over to the basket of food and picked it up, looked up at him for a moment.

"Let's get going." Fiona headed toward the door, opening it and going outside. At the car, she waited for the trunk to open and then placed the basket in there. She got into the car and relaxed, sighing lightly. Already she was feeling really nice. The sun was amazing. Hopefully Max had brought some sort of sun block just in case she needed it.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers