9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:59 pm
Pearl51

Name: Fiona(Code name is Crow)
Height: 5'7''
Description: Fiona is thin and slight muscular. She is very athletic, but still maintains an hourglass shape (although barely). Her skin is pale, always going out at night and sleeping in the morning. She has black hair that goes to the middle of her back and eyes that are bright blue.
Traits: Fi is fairly quiet, being alone most of her life. She doesn't trust easily, having been abandoned and betrayed so many times. She pushes people away a bit, not wanting to get too close.
Bio: Fi's parents abandoned her when she was young, resulting in her being taken in by a man in town. He raised her and taught her everything he knew about being a thief. When he died she went out on her own, wanting to make him proud. She decided to go by the name Crow to throw people off, not wanting them to know she is a female (She covers her face, hides her hair, and doesn't talk when she meets someone. She also wraps herself up to make her chest appear flat). Fiona has made a name for herself now, and many want her hung. That won't happen though. She's too good.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:57 am
Helle_Einhorn

Name: Maxwell (Code name Panther)
Height: 6'5"
Description: Maxwell is tall and framed like a warrior, with broad shoulders and muscular build. He is well tanned from often working out during the day outside in his outdoor gym and pool. He has short cropped auburn brown hair, his eyes a piercing shade of blue.
Traits: Maxwell is hardheaded, and used to getting his way. He doesn't like taking no for an answer when it comes to business ventures.
Bio: Maxwell is a very rich businessman. He owns homes all over the world, all of them large and majestic. They are only a cover for his real fun however, being a professional thief. He got his name from wearing black, as well as a black panther mask when he meets people. Being a person often in public eye, he doesn't want people to realize who he is.

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:54 am
Pearl51

Most of the lights in the house were off. That was a good sign. Fiona had noticed that this man often left a few lights on at night. It was possible that he fell asleep before turning the lights off. Well, now was as good a time as any. She made her way across the rooftop of the building she was on, moving closer to the larger house. The girl jumped towards the other building, grabbing the ledge of a window. It was a lovely day in spring, leading many people to leave windows open. Just like this man. She pulled her knife out and cut the screen, carefully balancing on the ledge of the window. Fiona got inside and put her knife away, moving to find any valuables. This guy had so much, but most of it was things she could get elsewhere.

Fiona made her way to a door, finding it locked. She quickly had it unlocked and went in, glad she didn't need her powers right now. When she was fourteen she had found out that she had special powers, ones she never let anyone know about. That was her secret. Inside the room, with the door closed, she went over to a box and opened it. There was a beautiful necklace in there, one that had to be worth more than she made in a month. Fiona grabbed it and put it in her pocket, wondering if she should go. If she stayed too long she could be caught.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:40 pm
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell brushed his hand through his shortly cropped hair and stretched in his office desk chair. This had to be annoying, people must not realize how much work really went into running your own company, especially one on such a large scale as his. He reached over and grabbed his short iced glass of whiskey and took a quick swallow before going back to his work on his computer, typing up emails and letters, sending out business plans.

Suddenly he stopped, his hands still on the keys as he sensed something. Shifted in his seat noiselessly he stood, looking around and thinking. Little thief, though her powers weren't very well hidden from him, he could tell that she was good, a professional like himself, though he did all his stealing for big time museums and the like. Slowly, soundlessly he made his way to the room he knew she was in, with the necklace he knew she had. He had placed it in a certain area so he would know exactly when and if it were touched, being a family relic and all. Slowly walking through the doorway he leaned against it, watching her looking through things. "If you needed money you don't had to ask." he said, his voice deep and like liquid velvet, filling the small space.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:18 pm
Pearl51

Fiona spun around when she heard the voice of a man. She stood there for a moment, trying to figure out what he'd do. It wasn't like he would try to take advantage of her. Well, unless he liked men. She was in her normal attire, making her look like a very willowy man. Slowly and carefully, she moved towards the window. When she got there, she jumped out the window, moving so she landed on her feet. Thankfully, her powers made it so she could "fly." It came in handy. The girl ran towards her hide out, forgetting about the necklace in her pocket. For now she just wanted to get back home. She stopped short when she saw two cops heading her way. Fiona turned down a side street and leaned against the building, catching her breath. The man had probably lost her, anyway. What was the chance that he would find her?

Sighing, she moved to check where the cops were. There had been a lot of violent crimes lately so the cops were patrolling more. It wasn't great for her, but it was easy to avoid them. When she got home, she put her hands in her pockets. That was when she remembered the necklace. Without changing, she sat down and looked at the beautiful thing. It had so many gems, and was made out of really nice metal. With any luck, she could upgrade from this crappy place. It was just a little abandoned place. It had started as a house, but after a fire damaged it the owners left. Fiona moved in, taking pieces of wood where she could get them. She would board up rooms that let things in, and now she just had the bathroom and living room. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:20 pm
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell slowly moved closer to her, knowing she was feeling caged in. "No need to.... and there you go." he mumbled, rushing to the window when she jumped out. When he saw her give herself a little boost he realized she was skilled, as was he. He smiled and watched her run off. She was good, keeping herself covered, making everyone think she was a man. It was a man's world after all. The only reason he knew she was a woman was because he could sense it, one of his special skills. There had been some fear though, fear he would hurt her perhaps, and most men probably would have.

He knew however what it was like for most thieves, most of them not having a pot to piss in. He tried to help those he could, those that were worthy, and wanted to do better for themselves. Good thing he had a way to track that necklace. He could get it back, and perhaps offer her a job. There was something coming up that wasn't a one man job, but it wasn't just for anyone. They had to be skilled like him, maybe he should track her down and get the necklace and offer it to her. She had gotten pretty far into his home without him detecting her. Then again he had been distracted.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:07 pm
Pearl51

Fiona put the necklace on, tucking it inside of her shirt. No one would see it there. She got up and took her mask off, grabbing half of an apple. Once it was eaten, she got done up again and left the house. Now was the time to go see the man that bought all of her stolen goods. Outside, it had started to rain. As she carefully moved about the city she started to feel like something was wrong. It wasn't until she got to Marco's that she realized what it was. Inside, there were two men. They were obviously powerful spell casters. They had Marco tied up and were hitting him every time he didn't give them a straight answer. "Listen, we know that you help out all of the scum in this city. Either give us names for the people that need money, or tell them to go to the address we gave you. If you don't, we'll kill you." "Kill me then. I won't help your boss." One of the men hit him, making Fiona frown. That was it.

The girl went to the door and opened it, pushing it open so the bell made a little noise. She hid in the shadows, using her powers to become part of it. When one of the thugs came over to check it out she stepped into his shadow, easily following him back to the other man. That one had a knife. Perfect. Quickly, she grabbed the knife and stepped out of the shadows, stabbing the man in front of her right in the lower back. He fell to the ground, casting a spell at her. She flew against the wall, hitting her head on a wooden beam. "Crow! Get out of here! Leave me!" Marco would try to get her out of here. He was the only one that knew who she really was, having been a friend of her father's. The man that was unharmed went over to her and grabbed the front of her shirt, lifting her up. Bad idea. She went into his shadow, noticing a shocked look on his face. "Where did she go?!" He turned, casting a shadow the other way. Fiona jumped out, grabbed a case that was behind Marco and threw it at the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:39 am
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell went up to his room, going into the back of the closet and opening a secret door. There he dawned on all of his panther clothes. His panther suit as he liked to call it, black clothes that were easy to move in, with a mask that covered the upper half of his face, only exposing his jaw and mouth. He put in his voice changer and then headed out, wanting to figure out where his necklace was.

Slowly he climbed to the roof, figuring out where she was. He sensed a fight, so he went there quickly. The stupid girl better not lose that necklace. It had taken him years to track it down and steal it back. Getting to the area he looked down from above, looking at the scene before him. He needed to help her.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:25 pm
Pearl51

Fiona made Marco hide behind his desk right before one of the men charged at her. She hit the wall, her head spinning for a moment. That was how he wanted to play, huh? Every part of the room that had a shadow in it started to glow purple. The girl closed her eyes, concentrating.

When she opened her eyes, they looked like dark holes rimmed in purple. The shadows swarmed the man, making him pull away from Fiona. The shadows pulled the man into the ground, his friend freaking out at the site. He fled, leaving Fiona and Marco alone. The girl's eyes turned back to their normal look right before she passed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:28 pm
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell dropped down as soon as the man had slammed her against the wall, soundlessly climbing and jumping down to the ground. Once there he was about to grab the man when all the shadows started to shimmer. He raised his eyebrows, clearly surprised the girl had this kind of power. He hadn't experience it before. When she passed out he moved towards her, looking back at the older man. "I don't want to hurt her.. I just want my necklace back."

"I have powers too.. I need a partner actually." he said to the older man. He looked down at the girl and sighed. "Obviously she trusts you.. and if you told.. who would believe you. He pulled off his mask and then took out his voice changer and looked at the man. "I can pay her well and keep her safe.. and you as well." he said simply.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:19 am
Pearl51

Marco looked over at the other man, ready to tackle him. He knew he wouldn't have a chance, but he had to protect Fiona. When the man said he just wanted the necklace he nodded. When the man took his mask off he gasped. Maxwell?! He was the panther?! "I don't need payment. I just need her safe. I need her out of this life." The truth was, Marco didn't have long. He was sick, and no doctor had been able to help him. "You should get out of here. Take her...And if you hurt her, I'm not afraid to die." He heard cops coming closer and looked at Maxwell. "Go."

Fiona felt cold. She knew not to use her powers like that, but she had gone into panic mode. Her body felt someone warmer near her, and she wanted to move. The amount of power she had used was too much though. The next thing she heard was sirens. The cops. They would find her here. That would be the end of her. She would go to prison. Marco...maybe he would manage to hide her. That was her only hope.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:15 pm
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell nodded at the old man, putting his mask and voice changer back in before picking the unconcious girl up and tossing her over his shoulder before climbing back up to the roof. He looked down and called out to the old man. "Come to my home anytime in the city when you want to see her.. I can sense you are close with her." With that he was gone, darting across rooftops, her weight not even really registering in his mind.

Finally he was back home and he took the necklace off her, placing it back in the particular room he liked to keep it in and then placed her in a room close enough to his that he could get to her before she got away. Not to mention this room was a safe room, so he could make sure she couldn't get out until she heard his offer. Then she would be free to leave as she wished, he wouldn't keep her here prisoner. He took her mask off and placed it on the night side table with his own and his voice changer as he sat and waited for her to wake up.  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:31 am
Pearl51

It took Fiona a few hours to wake up, and when she did her head hurt horribly. It took her a moment to remember what had happened, the fact that she was in a stranger's house not even dawning on her. She rubbed her head a bit, realizing her mask was gone. That was when she started to panic. The girl quickly sat up, immediately regretting it. She relaxed on the bed again, sighing. Why did she always use that ability when she was backed into a corner? It was so stupid.

At first Fiona thought she might be in prison, but the bed was far too comfortable. She looked over and saw the man she had stolen from earlier. How had he found her? More importantly, what did he want? "So...is this some sort of pay back? I steal the necklace, you take me prisoner?" If she had to, she would use one of her abilities. There were plenty shadows here. The girl had spent her whole life in them so it would be easy to flee from him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:32 am
Helle_Einhorn

Maxwell stood. "Don't you jump in there.. if you want to leave you're free to do so.. after you listen to me." he said simply. "I'm the panther." he said simply. "I have powers and I know you do.. I saw them." he said simply. "I am in need of a partner and you need a place to live that's safe.. and with someone who can keep you safe." he said with a nod. Then he looked around. "I have a few jobs I need a partner for.. and specifically one with your skills." he said. "If you want the job you've got it.. and this would be your room. You could stay here. When we weren't doing a thief job.. you would be like an assistant to me in the public eye." he said simply, getting it all out before she jumped away.

((sorry it's short but.. you know it will be better haha))  

Pearl51

3,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hygienic 200

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:52 am
Pearl51

(I know. lol)

Fiona listened to his offer, not sure what to think. Why would he lie about his plans? It would be pointless. Her eyes went to the night stand next to her, noticing his mask. She picked it up and ran her fingers over it. So he wasn't lying. "So...if I agree to be your partner I would stay here?" She placed the mask back where it had been and sighed. "If I find out that you're lying about anything I will disappear. Next time I won't be so easy to find." Just as she went to say something else her stomach made a loud noise. "Well...that's embarrassing." She hadn't really eaten much lately so it wasn't a shock. She was going to see if Marco wanted to-Marco!

Fiona sat up again, ignoring the pain in her head. "I need to get to Marco. I need to make sure he's safe." That was all she cared about right now. Food could wait. How could she forget about Marco? He had helped her so much and she wasn't even thinking about him when she woke up.  
1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff