[PRP] A Helping Hand (Mbali x Mwana)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:49 pm
User Image

Mbali was getting use to life as Luci's wife. She had to admit she was a big fan. Unlike other females she had never really dreamed of being married, having a husband a life or any of that. After all she was a blind stormborn, she was practically useless who would want to marry her. Of course all of that had changed when she met Luci, the male was amazing and he took such amazing care of her.

Today Mbali had come back to her favourite spot, the place she had met Luci. She sat bellow her tree a smile on her face. She was having a good time just sitting and listening to the young playing and fighting around her. It was a good time. She knew it wouldn't be long before Luci or Mwana came around to collect her.

Tanakako

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:27 am
User Image

Having spent the early hours hunting for her family, the slender female had eaten and cleaned up. It had become her regular pattern when she wasn't needed. She liked to hunt daily, it was the one thing she knew she was good at and Lucivar and Mbali both seemed to appreciate her efforts. Once her own needs had been swiftly delt with she had returned to the den, only to find it empty. Obviously Lucivar had already left to attend to his reavers, he seemed to like to keep an eye on them directly after a viking, especially if one had been injured. And Mbali must have gone out walking. Quickly doing an about-face Mwana set off, headed to the first place she always looked to when she wanted to trace her Mistress. Walking quick but easy she soon spotted the graceful lioness stretched out under her tree and a warm smile touched the shy thrall's expression. Trotting up, careful to avoid startling Mbali, Mwana greeted her warmly. Mbali had been so kind and sweet, even when Mwana had first been learning to be her guide and had messed up all the time. Mwana genuinly loved the lioness and the Captain like her own family.

"Good morning Mistress." The star-marked thrall offered in her soft, shy voice, the affection in her tone easily audible. "I brought the morning kill back to the den.." She wanted to ask if Mbali was hungry, but she was still unsure of just what she could say. Not that her Mistress or Master had ever corrected her, but she didn't want to cause trouble for either of them with the other reavers. And judging from some of the stories she had heard around the pride, most thralls lived under far more stern rules than she did.

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:53 am
Mbali heard the feet approaching her and recognized the tell tale patter of Mwana coming her way. The Thrall that Luci had brought home just prior to marrying her was a sweet and tender girl. Mbali had taken an immediate liking to the female. She knew that the the female was a thrall but that didn't matter to Mbali at all, she was a friend.

"Good morning Mwana." Mbali responded pulling herself up to a seated position. "How many times do I have to tell you Mwana please call me Mbali." she said warmly. She knew that Mwana was just trying to show some respected but it wasn't necessary after all Mbali spent a good portion of her day leaning on this very female.

At the mention of the fresh kill Mwana had brought home Mbali's stomach rumbled. "Mmmm yes that sounds delightful." The tan lioness said a smile growing on her lips. "Care to lead me back to the den to have a bite?" Mbali asked.

Tanakako
Sorry for the wait

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:18 am
The dark-coated thrall blushed warmly, head lowering in an apologetic manner as she moved up beside her mistress. "I am sorry... I will try and remember." Smiling with sweet adoration at her beautiful Mistress, Mwana waited for the freeborn lioness to stand before gently moving up and touching her shoulder to Mbali's own. "I managed to catch an Ostridge today." She added, the excitement in her tone obvious as she started forwards slowly, letting Mbali set their pace as Mwana led them both along the trail. Just like Lucivar had taught her she carefully avoided all the rougher patches. And warned Mbali if there was an obstacle in their path that she couldn't avoid.

Eager to please the young thrall genuinely enjoyed spending time with the blind lioness, and each day she would set out early to hunt before Mbali was typically awake. She always tried to bring back something different and she had been struggling to successfully bring back an Ostridge for days. Now that she had she was clearly thrilled by the chance to offer Mbali something a bit exotic.

"After breakfast, I wondered if you had anywhere you wished to go? Or we could try finding that path Lucivar spoke of a few days ago, the one to the secret cave?" Just as she always tried to find interesting food stuff, Mwana took great delight in finding new places for Mbali to visit. Her latest find was a cave initially discovered by their own Captain. Mwana was intrigued anyway, but she also thought it would be great fun for Mbali. It was apparently completely dark inside and so Mbali's lack of eyesight wouldn't matter. Indeed both of them would be completely blind in there. Mwana hoped it would be a fun trip for her Mistress. At the very least they could get hopelessly lost together. Though Luicvar had assured her that the cave actually opened at both ends, so they couldn't get stuck even if they tried.

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:21 am
Mbali rose gracefuly to her feet and leaned against her companion. "Oh Ostrich how exotic." Mbali mused. She was pretty sure she had never had ostrich before and she began to wonder what it would taste like. One up side to having no sight her taste buds seemed to be more sensitive, she could always taste when meat was turning bad before anyone else could.

"That sounds delightful Mwana." Mbali told her with a loving tone. Mbali would never see a thrall as someone to lord over. In fact she loved Mwana as a friend a sister and would trust her with just about anything.

'Oh a cave that sounds amazing!" Mbali told her, "I haven't been in many caves but I always find the way the sound echoes in them so interesting." she said already excited to get lunch out of the way so that she could go and explore the cave with Mwana.

The tan lioness knew that they were approaching there den where Mwana had left her fresh kill. She moved away from her guide slightly, the area around her home with Luci was where she was most comfortable and where she never needed someone to guide her, it was a small bit of independence that she was able to claim.

Tanakako

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:35 am
Mwana beamed, happy that her Mistress seemed pleased by both her meal choice and the profered activity. Mbali had swiftly become more than just her Mistress, she was a real friend and even if Mwana had been free to do whatever she wanted in the pride, she couldn't imagine wanting to do much without Mbali along. The tan lioness was the sweetest, most kind natured lioness mwana had ever known, even back home in her old pride.

"Oh, I never thought about the sound!" She replied, tail curling with excitment herself now. It would certainly be an adventure, and Luicvar would know where they were if he wanted them. So they would be completely safe. Smiling happily as Mbali moved away and walked solo, Mwana followed along, content to keep her Mistress company while she ate. She was getting better at small talk these days, mostly thanks to Mbali's patience and kindness. Her previous shyness still emerged around strangers but with Mbali and Lucivar, she was almost bubbly.

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:18 am
Mbali used her nose to seek out the ostrich that Mwana had left by the den. She settled in and began to eat, the meat was fresh. In between bites she stopped and moved her head in the direction of Mwana.

"Mwana my friend have you eaten?" she asked, she felt wrong being the only one to be eating Mwana deserved to be eating her fresh kill as well. "Come and join me. Then we can move towards the caves." she said the excitement was evident in her voice.

"She finished up her last few bites and sat back. Waiting to see if Mwana might want to eat a little before leading them off to the cave."

Tanakako

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:10 am
Having settled down near her mistress the blue thrall smiled, happy to be included even if she had already eaten. “I have. I had a quick doe before finding the ostrich.” She replied, but nevertheless she had wanted badly to just taste the new meat. It was not something she had ever eaten before and she was curious. Crawling forward on her belly she tugged a loose piece of meat off and chewed, making a delighted sound at the flavour. Tugging free a second small mouthful just for the taste she swallowed happily. “Oh wow.. that’s good.” Grinning she turned back to her mistress. “captain Luicvar can have the rest, but I will try and get another one soon, if you liked it?” She asked hopefully. They were tricky to hunt, big and powerful birds, but nevertheless she knew she could do it again eventually.

Sensing that Mbali wished to get going on their adventure Mwana stood and touched her nose to her Mistress’s shoulder. “I know which path we need from here, if you wish to go now?”

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:04 am
"Oh yes, it was very good I would love if you could bring another one sometime." She cleaned her face carefully before Mwana told her she knew of the path to take. "Yes that would be good, Luci can eat when he gets home. I am sure he will be pleased with this catch." she said a sing song tone to her voice while she spoke of her mate.

"Alright my dear friend. Lets go." Mbali told her raising to a standing position. She held still for a moment and waited for Mwana to come up along side of her, "Lead the way." Mbali was excited to go to the caves, she wouldn't be able to see them but their would be new sounds and smells. Just because she was blind didn't mean she didn't love to explore.

Tanakako
Can end with your post and maybe do another with them in the cave if you like?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:47 am
Mwana smiled happily, waiting for her Mistress to stand before settling in her usual place beside the slender lioness. "I can't wait to see it." She said as the pair exited Lucivar's den and set out on the path which Mwana was certain led to the new cave Lucivar had told her about. It was going to be a lot of fun, for both of them would be blind inside the cave, Luci having told her it was so deep no light penitrated past the first bend. Mwana desperately wanted her Mistress to have fun and to forget about her disability if only for a brief while, and while Mbali never complained or seemed to be upset by her lack of sight, Mwana wanted to hear her laughing and having fun without care.

Continuing her chatter as they walked she filled her Mistress in on Lucivar's latest Viking. Reciting one of the stories his reavers had told her the day before.

nessiaing
Sounds good to me!!

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out