Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]
[BORDER] It's like magic! (Ornantombi/Kozachok)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:19 am

The spell you got on me
It's like magic
Got me feeling like I'm fallin' in love
Got me feeling like I'll never give up, oh
Got me feeling like I'll never give up on you

Kozachok swayed from side to side as he bounced along the branches. The lithe leopard hopped from once branch to another with striking motion, as if it were only one part of his dance. He sang loud enough for the heavens themselves to hear and cared little if the mortals around him did. Why should he be worried? Who didn't' love a good song?

It never occurred to him how far into the colony's territory he had actually come. Kozachok had simply lost himself tot he rhythm and was a slave to it.

It's like magic
I got you feeling like you're fallin' in love
I got you feeling like you'll never give up, oh
Got you feeling like you'll never give up on–

If he didn't sing a little while he traveled the entire trip would have been extremely dull. As it was the leopard was having the time of his life, with the sun's light catching in his golden gaze.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:30 pm
It was a lovely day for gathering herbs! Carrying a grass basket from her mouth, she walked at a leisurely pace, posture just as relaxed as her walk. She finally had a bit of alone time from her big family, and was going to take her sweet time doing what she enjoyed.

Pausing to sniff at a flower she had recently begun experimenting with, her ears perked at a most unusual sound. Was that... singing? Who else was out here? She didn't recognize the voice, not even a little, which should have made her wary. This was Orna though, and her head rose to listen closer. Someone sure seemed to be in a good mood~

Quickly plucking a couple the flowers she'd been looking at, she picked the basket back up and headed for the cheerful singing.

Painted Moose

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:42 pm
Cornetified

Kozachok shook his little hips and walked along the branch backwards. So sure was he of his footing that he even closed his eyes while he sang. Once his tail tip touched the trunk of the tree he took that as a sign to open his eyes and switch branches.

Moving a few down brought him into eyesight with a lovely leopardess. Her pelt reminded him of the fresh mint his mother Rakasta would often pick to sweeten her breath. He smiled her way.

It's not the way you wear your mane
Oh, you just twist down to there
Oh no

It's not the way you move your eyes
Though it took me by surprise
Oh no

Kozachok stretched out along a branch just a few feet away from her, and crooned to the lovely female.

Cornetified

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:04 pm
Orna turned in a small circle of confusion. Where was that singing coming from? It sounded so close!

Then, feeling as though someone had smacked the back of her head, she looked up. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of the handsome leopard lounging in the tree, but quickly recovered. Keeping her eyes on the stranger, she carefully set her basket down. She'd been about to speak, but... instead, she sat and simply looked up at the male with a little smirk, tail twitching with amusement as he sang. He was an intriguing guy right off the bat.. and his singing was quite nice~

Painted Moose

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:30 am
Cornetified

He watched with amusement while she looked about, and when she finally turned to face him Kozachok tried his best to smile around his song. When he was sure he held her attention, Kozachok stood on his branch and leapt down to the ground by her side. The tan leopard padded a little half circle around her, swaying this way and that depending on the lilt of the song.

Kozachok brushed against her shoulder with his own, motioning with his head for her to join him. Even if she didn't know the song surely she would know how to dance. Music was supposed to free your soul, after all! Who wouldn't want that?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:25 am
Cocking her head slightly, Orna wondered at the carefree posture the male had. He was the stranger here, after all. Yet, he acted as though he hadn't a care in the world.

Her eyes widened slightly as he so boldly brushed against her, but her surprised expression quickly turned into a playful smirk. She'd been taught to be suspicious of strangers, but the guy's charisma was too much! Chuckling softly, she stood to all fours and swayed a little bit to the male's rhythm. She was usually nose deep in her potions lessons to worry about anything else, so dancing wasn't exactly her forte, but she wouldn't deny that she enjoyed it.

Painted Moose

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:40 am
Cornetified

Kozachok chuckled a little, his eyes as bright as the stars themselves. He had been worried for a moment that she wouldn't want to play with him, but music had a magic all it's own. She would have been a Goddess to resist it, though she certainly already looked the part.

He tapped his paws against the ground in rhythm to his song. At times he would move to bounce around her side, turning the very jungle's earthen terrain into a dance floor. Kozachok brushed his tail against hers with a playful grin before performing a little spin of his own.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:33 pm
Giggling, she turned to keep watching the male. Slowly, she increased from simply swaying to moving around as well, taking little bits and pieces from the other's moves to help herself along.

Tail flicking around, she bounced around more enthusiastically after their tail brushed. The male was a breath of fresh air. Grin rising, she hopped up onto one of the low branches, continuing her dance, playfully pointing out that she could climb, too.

Painted Moose

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:59 pm
Cornetified
Your post can end this one. c:

As Kozachok's song came to an end, he changed the tune to another. It was equally as jaunty,but when he saw her jump into the branches he felt the need to follow her.

He leapt onto a branch in a nearby tree, dancing his way along the branch to be closer to her before leaping into the branch right above her. The male danced about for a while longer before his second song came to an end as well. Sensing a change in the sun, he gave the female a winning smile. Hopefully he would see her again, and continue their song.

If not then he would have this little moment. Kozachok leapt from his branch to the other branches, and with one last look over his shoulder, he disappeared into the foliage.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:13 pm
Tail twitching for balance and from delight, she danced around on the branch happily. She would hop around to different branches, some sturdier and some flimsier to make it more interesting, but always so she could watch the strange, interesting male.

When the song ended, she watched the male expectantly, waiting to see what the next one would be! But, he looked back at her with a look that said 'farewell' rather than 'follow me.' She felt the disappointment when he vanished, but was also quite happy. That had been so fun! Even if he had come as a nameless stranger, she felt he'd left as a nameless friend.

Painted Moose
Fin!

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out