User ImageSeaki: Damu was actually quite tired. He had left his companion behind in the den, preparing for something after promising not to wander off too far. He knew the small area around the river like the back of his paws. He could hear the river flowing and it was like if he breathed he could feel the vibrations of the rocks in his steps. He was far more confident since he had met Airle, his knight.

He walked with a sense of sure-footedness - like that of a sighted dog. He was still tired though, the wedding looming closer. Its not that he was getting cold feet, but planning everything was hard. He settled by his favorite spot along the river where the tiny pebbles cause an almost musical upsplash in the shallows.

nessiaing: Vasa had been coming back to the river almost every day now. She had come to realize that this spot was a good place to eet others. The socialy awkward wild dog wasn't great at making friends but she found that those who hung around the river were calm soort once that she could talk to and it was almost always a oen on one conversation with Vasa preferred.

The green wild dog came in towards the water. Her mind wasn't just on making friends but also this question of pups. The wild dog wasn't sure how she felt about it but she was pretty sure that it was getting to a point in her life where she was suppose to be having litters. Heck Bik's pups were adults now and thinking of making pups of their own.

Seaki: Damu heard someone coming to the river, but he was slightly distracted with his focus on the river. It took almost until other was right at the river until his attention turned to the new comer. "Hello!" He greeted. This high up, he couldn't tell the time day, and rarely ever started with the time of day.

"What brings you to the river today?" the blind dog asked. He turned his blank gaze to the other dog, curiously, ears perked forward.

nessiaing: Vasa saw the male wild dog sitting on the edge of the river. She was pleased that someone else was out here but at the same time she now had the dificult decesion of whether or not she should approach him. Pausing she just watched him for a moment.

When he greeted her a waive of relief passed over the bright green female. She was always unsure of what he she should do when she came upon someone else on the river. She knew that at times that others who came out here wanted to be left alone with their thoughts and the water.

"Hi" she shaid in a chipper voice, "I came looking to see who else was here." she told him honestly. "What about you what bring you here?" she asked.

Seaki: Damu smiled in the general direction of the voice. He wasn't quite sure it was aimed directly at her but he decided that it was quite close enough. "I come here pretty often," he told her. "I like to listen to the river. It sounds like music," he admitted to her.

User Image
nessiaing: Vasanta studied the wild dog. At first she was confused by the fact that he seemed to be talking to someone to her left but then she realized that he couldn't actually see her. So instead of talking directly to her he was talking in her direction.

She moved in closed to the male and took a seat next to him. Moving her feet to the waters edge so that the water ran over her toes. She smiled a little the water was cold but nice.

"It does sound like music, its very relaxing." she said with a nod. "My name is Vasanta by the way... I am sorry to say I don't know yours." In truth Vasa didn't know most of the names of the wild dogs in the pack beyond Bik and a few friends she had made in the recent days.

Seaki: The blind dog gave a small hum. He had figured the other dog was quite new to the pack since he didn't recognize her voice immediately. He had a good memory for these sorts of things - he often hid particularly shiny trinkets when he was young, seeking them out later when he needed them. "My name is Damu," he told the other, smiling. "You might have seen my mother running around, though I don't think she's talked to anyone lately..." his mother was hard to miss after all - he could remember the brightness of her coat and how she stood out during the day. She blended in with the soft morning glow though. "You haven't been here mong have you?" He asked, just to be sure.

nessiaing: "No not too long. Though longer than most would think. Until the festivities started around here I was too shy to come out and meet others. For the longest time the only friend I had was another gather that goes by the name Bik." Vasa said. You could hear the warmness in her voice when she spoke of her one friend.

"But I started coming out to the river here and make friends.. you are my fourth." she said with a smile. "How about you have you been here long?" She really wanted to ask him about his loss of sight but figured that would be rude so instead she would settle for hearing about how he came to be in the pack.

Seaki: "I've been here since the pack was young - before it was even a pack really," he had been there since the pack ' s birth. It was strange really. He had been through the death of a pack and the birth of another. He had a mate and children - who were now grown admittedly - but he didn't think he would make it this far. "I've never actually seen this place though - not through my eyes, but it's quite beautiful Still, don't you think?" He said. At that moment, he also heard a a familiar gait approach and his attention focused on the sound. "You're done with your patrol early," he commented and smiled and he could feel the familiar laugh of his mate nearly echo against his own heart. "Hello," Airle greeted the pair of dogs at the river. "Mind if I steal him from you? We've got plans," the General grinned towards Vasanta, tho Damu was already standing to follow his mate to their destination.

nessiaing: Vasanta's mouth was wide when the Damu appeared to know someone was approaching before she even did. She turned to see a brown male that had approached.

"Of course I wouldn't want to keep you." she said bowing her head. "It was nice to meet you Damu. Hopefully we can share this spot another day." she said with a large grin. She was was happy that she had made another friend.