• Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:54 am
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

══════════════════════════

.."Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper..."

"Stalk? That's such a rude word to say. I rather call it, safety overlook." she winked. "Now, don't forget too that I'm the princess. I can do whatever the hell it pleases me. Literally." The princess looked over at Nicolas and grinned. "I'd say something to her, but... since you and I aren't technically dating... " This was true, if Yulma had already said yes to him, then this wouldn't be a problem. In a way, this was helping Nicolas put pressure on Yulma to already accept being his girlfriend. He was sure she liked him, and he knew he liked her very much. So... why wait so long? He understood she wanted to be a tease, but he thought this was a good opportunity.

"Won't you drag the lake and bring me home again?"

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:26 pm
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma heard the princess and glared at her a little. She then heard him say that and turned to him surprised. "What?" she said. She felt a little angry because he wouldn't even defend her even if they were pretending to date in front of the princess. "That's not fair." She pouted a little as she turned away from him. She felt her face urn a little red since he's saying that while their in the position of about to make-out in the pool. "You're such a tease. I was only teasing a little when you asked. I agreed later anyways." She blushed as she realized he made her admit that she agreed to be his girlfriend.

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:54 pm
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

Nicolas smirked and ruffled Yulma's hair with one hand while his other hand still held on to her her as it was around her waist. "A little too vague for my taste, but I'll take it." he teased, winking at Yulma's way. "Should've said it sooner though." He finally let go of Yulma, got out of the pool, and walked towards the princess. He stood right in front of her. He stood notoriously taller than her. The princess looked a bit intimidated, not knowing what he was planning on doing.

"Wh-what are you going to do? Y-you can't hurt me! I'm the princess!" she said backing up a little. Nicolas continued to grin. "Who said anything about hurting you?" He then leaned in a little and whispered something into the princess's ear. The princess's face turned red. "You wouldn't!" she reproached. "Want to try me?" Nicolas replied. "Uggg! I hate you!" she said before she once more vanished, leaving Yulma and Nicolas alone once more. Nicolas turned to Yulma grinning. "She shouldn't be bothering us for a while." he reassured Yulma. "Now... When were you planning on telling me you were my girlfriend? Didn't I have the right to know we were dating?" he teased, still standing outside the pool, just looking at Yulma as he spoke.

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:02 pm
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma felt him ruffle her hair and heard him say that. She pouted a little as she was blushing more. She felt him let go of her and watched him go off to the princess. She raised a brow when he seemed to have whispered something to the princess to make her panic and leave. She swan over to the edge and blushed more. "I was going to say it officially when we went on our first date," she said, feeling so embarrassed that she was admitting her plan. "But since you postponed our date I guess it still wasn't official yet." She pulled herself up and sat at the edge of the pool, turning away from him as she was afraid her face was really red.

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:33 am
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

Nicolas smirked and snickered a bit loudly just to tease and annoying Yulma a little bit more. It was just so easy to make her blush, it was quite fun for him. "Just shhh." he teased. He carefully got in the pool again and began wrapping his right arm around her waist, pulling her close to him again, although they were near the edge of the pool. He smirked and leaned in to kiss her deeply on the lips. His left hand resting on her other side of her waist. By the strength of his grip on her, it was clear the man was showing clear signs of not wanting to let go any time soon. His kisses got deeper and more passionate.

Honestly, he just wanting to tease her, but he was an idiot who was truly falling for this human woman so he was actually enjoying this kiss very much. Plus, he wanted to show to Yulma that he genuinely cared for her. As they kissed though, his right hand fell a little back and began rubbing her side first and slowly made its way to the side of her rear. He was only teasing and was also aware that probably Yulma wasn't used to it and that is why he would limit himself. He only rubbed her rear slightly and slowly. After all, this was only teasing and she knew he was a demon. Of course this was in his nature.

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:48 am
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma heard his snicker and pouted, turning away from him. She heard him and felt him wrap an arm around her waist, pulling her off the edge of the pool and close to him. She felt him kiss her deeply and let out a slight moan from it. She couldn't be mad at him for too long and kissed him back deeply. She felt his hand land on the other side of her waist and couldn't help wrapping her arms around his neck. She could feel the kisses getting deeper and more passionate as time passed. She couldn't help but kiss him back each time. She gasped a bit through the kiss as she felt his hand rub her side, as she was a little sensitive there. She was surprised when she felt his hand slide down and rub the side of her rear. Her arm twitched a bit as if she was going to do something, but then remembered she was dealing with a demon here who had his desires as well. She moved her left hand down slowly and placed it on his hand by her rear, lifting it a little so he wouldn't rub her rear exactly,but close to it. She wasn't about to let him have all his fun.

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

A little smirk spread across the devil's lips when Yulma moved his hand away from her rear. Even a chuckle escaped him, nonetheless he continued to kiss her deeply. He went as far as to start French kissing her. The kiss was deep and lasted for a while, but just like everything else in the world, it had to end. When he finally pulled away, he smirked at her and kept his hands on her waist. "You're too innocent to be dating a demon, you know? Maybe I'll have to slowly take you to the dark side." he teased by nibbling on her ear a little before pulling away again.

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:33 pm
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma heard his chuckle through the kiss and rolled her eyes mentally. She moaned slightly again at feeling him start to French kiss her as well. She kissed him back just as passionately and felt sad that they had to break away eventually. She heard him saw that as she felt his hands still by her waist. She gasped when she felt him nibble her ear a little before he moved away. "Th-that's because I never really went that far before," she admitted. She had only done make-outs before with her exs.

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:56 pm
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

"Then don't you think it's time to give it a try? I promise I'll make it amazing..." he mumbled that last part into her ear as his hands started to wander again and so did his lips. There he was laying soft tender kisses all over her neck trying to hit soft spot she had. He was a demon so of course he was good with seduction. He knew this had to stop sooner because Yulma was still new to this and also not ready. Maybe like a little girl, which he found it a bit amusing in a funny way. Before he got himself slapped across the face or told to go away, he stopped and even pulled himself out of the pool. "I'm going to take a shower now. I'd invite you but I know you're too scared." He winked at her then and then just grabbed his towel and dried his hair and body before walking into his house.

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:20 am
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma heard him and felt a shiver go down her spine when he mumbled that in her ear. She gasped as she suddenly felt him start to kiss all over her neck, getting all of her sensitive spots that made her feel like jello in his arms. She let out tiny moans a few times before he pulled himself away from her. Her face blushed madly at his comment and watched him go off before she sighed and got out of the pool as well. She got her towel and dried herself off before she went inside to shower and change into some fresh clothes. She still couldn't believe he still beat her at seduction when she was trying so hard with whatever she could come up with. 'But he's a demon, after all. It's his nature to know how to seduce a woman in seconds,' she thought. Though she kept remembering what they were doing in the pool and that made her feel like she at least accomplished something.

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

Couple of minutes later, Nicolas was done showering and all dressed. He went over to Yulma's room and knocked on her door. "Hey! I'm going back to earth now. You should be coming along." he let her know. He waited for her to open the door. He wouldn't want to walk in on her changing or anything. Well, he would like to, but he knew Yulma wouldn't forgive him if he ever did that. "If you don't say anything I'll be leaving you behind. Surrounding by all these demons..." he teased. He was eating a chocolate bar as he waited outside her room. He was leaning against the doorframe quietly and patiently. He looked so calmed and collected.

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:23 pm
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma took a quick shower and changed into some fresh clothes that was just a long sleeved shirt that was a little longer with some tight jeans with some flats. She heard the knock and heard him say that. "I'll be right there," she said as she finished up getting ready. She then heard him say he was going to leave her there and tensed up a bit. "H-hold on!" She opened the door and saw him all relaxed against the door frame and pouted, blushing a bit. "You're such a tease."

LaylaLuna246

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces