Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:04 am
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma heard her and raised a brow. She crossed her arms in front of her when she heard her say that about Nicolas and Yulma not dating and that it was just for show. She had no idea what kiss she was talking about but she wasn't about to back down for what she said. "Excuse me? I am not trash. I don't see how 'your Nikky' would have dated you before, but we really are dating. And whatever kiss you say was no show," she said, putting some weight on one leg confidently as well. "You won't believe it because you don't want to believe that Nick has moved on and you haven't, little princess."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:54 am
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

══════════════════════════

.."Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper..."

The princess scoffed and took a step forward to appear more menacing. She wasn't going to let someone like Yulma talk her down. "Whatever. Even if you're dating, you two won't even last a month. Just tell me. Has he given you back rubs? Helped you bathe or join you in the tub for 3 hours?" she snickered and took yet another step closer to Yulma. "Nicolas is so naughty even for a demon." she said giggling at the end. Clearly there was a not so secret meaning there. The princess was sure that Yulma would pick up on what she meant by that.

Speaking of the devil, Nicolas just so happened to appear there. He had some papers in his hand and was looking at them until he reached the meeting point with Yulma and the princess. "Why the hell are you here?" he was clearly annoyed at the princess. Giving a wink at Yulma, the princess turned to look at Nicolas. "Oh, Nikky! It's just that I miss you so much! And the palace is boring... " She headed over to Nicolas and placed one hand on his chest while she used her other hand to play with his hair. Nicolas grunted and took a step back, taking the princess's hand off of him literally. "That's not my problem. You know your brother doesn't like you to go roaming around. Leave." he said assertively. "Or will you have me call him?" Since the king of hell and Nicolas were practically best friends, he could just call him directly. The princess knew this. Frowning in defeat for now, she sighed. "I'll leave. For now." and then with a snap of a finger she vanished, leaving Nicolas alone with Yulma once again. Well, except for any servant that would walk by in the hall.

"Won't you drag the lake and bring me home again?"

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:46 am
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma watched her step closer menacing, but held her ground. Even if she was the princess of hell, she wasn't about to be talked down upon. She heard her say that about what she used to do with Nicolas and that made knots in her stomach. Of course she hadn't because they just started dating. The closest she's gotten so far was a make-out session that was very hot behind the school building. She didn't have that kind of intimacy yet with Nicolas...yet being the keyword. She then heard footsteps and turned to see it was Nicolas who came it. What timing he had. She saw the wink the princess threw at her before she saw her all over him, which made her feel a little sick. When they were all alone now, it felt a little awkward to her. She wanted to ask if he could give her a back rub too, but didn't want to be like the princess and be all needy of him. That would make her desperate for his attention. "I'll....be in my room," she said. slightly hesitant before she left and headed up the stairs.

Yulma didn't feel much energy after speaking with the princess. She practically destroyed her joy right then and there. 'This was why you are not supposed to talk with the ex girlfriend of your boyfriend,' she thought to herself. She remembered seeing a pool in the back from the windows and thought about it. She saw a servant pass by and went to her. "Hey, is it alright if I can go in the pool?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:22 am
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

Nicolas didn't get why Yulma had left him so quickly in the hallway. He figured she must have her reasons, although he did manage to assume that it might have to do with the princess's presence in his home. If he could get rid of the princess he would, but alas there was nothing he could do. Shaking his head he just headed to his room to change to more comfortable clothes before heading downstairs to the living room and literally just chill by the couch. It has been a while since he had a nice time. Lily was comfortably sleeping in his bed.

Nicolas changed into some clothes that were comfortable enough then and headed downstairs. He wouldn't worry about Yulma or where she was since he assumed she would just be somewhere in the house.

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:02 am
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma smiled as she went to her room and started looking through the drawers and closet in order to find the right thing. Turns out she could and she was about to use it. She then found something similar to what she wanted and had to deal with it. If she didn't want to be like the princess, then she would have to do it her own way. She changed into the bathing suit and was glad it fit on her. She got a towel and put on a pair of sandals, heading downstairs without knowing that Nicolas was going to head down right after. She went to the pool and placed the towel on the chair before she sat at the edge of the pool, enjoying the cool water on her legs and feet. She then pushed herself off and sank into the water, resurfacing and pushing her now wet hair back.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

Nobody really went out to the backyard which is why it quickly caught Nicolas attention when he saw a slim figure outside. His curiosity had arisen and so naturally he stood up and looked out from the curtain to see. Although it wasn't that revealing, it still managed to make Nicolas blush and stare. He felt like a little kid, just watching her. I wonder how she'll look naked... If she looked great with that one piece bathing suit, the guy was sure she must look incredibly hot naked. Not that he was a pervert, but he was a guy and had a wild imagination. Plus, he could tell when a woman had a really nice figure.

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:33 pm
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma hadn't noticed Nicolas yet and was enjoying herself in the water. 'This is much better. The water sure is relaxing,' she thought to herself. 'Now, only for Nicolas to notice. I'm not gonna let that demon of a princess get Nicolas or have more fun with him like that.' She dipped a little more before she got out of the pool and sat down the the chair. She got the towel and dried her face and hair with it as she sat down. She curiously looked toward the house and could see a figure looking out at her. She hoped it was Nicolas as she turned away a little and realized how needy she was starting to be for his attention.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:56 pm
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

Nicolas decided to step out a bit to get a better look at his nonofficial girlfriend. It was his house so he could go wherever he wanted to, right? Smirk on his face, the man walked towards Yulma. "Having fun?" he asked, sitting on the chair next to Yulma. He removed his shirt and threw it on the table that was next to him. Just like Yulma, he allowed himself to lay there on the chair, taking in the sun. He knew that showing her his abdomen would be teasing her. Of course he was doing it on purpose. "What were you and the princess talking about? It was odd to see you two together." he said now looking over at Yulma.

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:08 am
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma heard a door open and turned to see it was Nicolas coming out. She heard him ask that and smirked a little. "Yup. The water's amazing," she said as she laid back on the chair. She noticed him take off his shirt and blushed at him being shirtless because of his abs. She turned away a little when she heard him ask what she was talking about with the princess. "Oh nothing. She was just being jealous at how we're dating and all." She then thought about how he had postponed their very first date. She then turned over onto her stomach with her head laying on her folded arms. "Speaking of which, when is our make-up date going to be? You had postponed it because we were coming here."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:24 am
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

"Hmm, I don't know. Could be soon, could be later. Depends on my mood." he said in all seriousness, although he was clearly just teasing. He crossed both his arms behind his head and looked over at Yulma still. Then he got to actually thinking of when they could actually have their date. I'm pretty damn sure she's already head over heels for me, but she's stubborn as hell... I think I'll tease her a bit more. he thought.

Nicolas stood up then and walked towards Yulma, squatting down until he leveled with her. "Even if I ask you out on a date, there's still a chance you'll say no to me, and I'm not sure if I want to take that risk." He stuck his tongue out at her. Right after saying that, he jumped on the pool. He swam to the other side and resurfaced. He used his hands to push his hair back. He was trying to seduce Yulma.

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:35 am
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma heard him say that and pouted a little turning her head away. She then heard him walk over to her and turned to him. She gasped when he said that as she narrowed her eyes a little and saw him go off to the pool. She flipped over and saw him swim over to the other side of the pool and push his hair back. She had a feeling he knew what he was doing since this was making her blush a lot at seem him wet and shirtless. She caught on to his game and raised a brow, standing up. "Oh yeah?" she asked. She jumped into the pool and resurfaced, moving her hair back. "Then we'll see. If you catch me you get a date. If you don't then no date for you." She stuck out her own tongue at him and went underwater again, swimming away from him to a different side of the pool.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:17 am
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

Nicolas smirked at her comment. "Hadn't we already agreed on a date though?' he shrugged it off and began swimming as well, trying to catch her. Quickly though he managed to catch her. He pulled her by the leg carefully and resurfaced with her. Having cornered her successfully, he placed an arm around her, seeing how they were on a place where Nicolas could be standing on the pool. "I guess it's up to me now whether I ask you out or not." he said with a victorious grin. "What should I do...?" he teased, grazing her neck softly with his lips.

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:29 am
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma did her best to swim away from him and let out out an air bubble when she felt her leg be pulled. She ended up resurfacing and gasped for air a little. She felt his arm around her when she calmed down and couldn't touch the floor yet. She heard him say that about their date and pouted a little. "No fair," she said before she suddenly felt him graze her neck softly with his lips, making her gasp a little from the sensation. That was easily one of her other weaknesses she had on her body. She bit her lower lip in order to hold back any other sounds that might escape her lips.She was still confused on how she was head over heals for him when he would tease her so much.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image
│‡│ Νɩcσɭas Ͼυяʈϵaɲυ │‡│

"A little speechless aren't we, Ms. Dante?" he remarked with a grin. "You knew very well what you were doing the moment you put that bathing suit on." He then grabbed one of her hands and placed it on his chest. Again, he was well aware of what he was doing it. Nicolas was leaning in to kiss Yulma on the lips but then the princess appeared again. "Kissing in the pool? I think that's the most innocent thing you've done while in there, Nikky." the princess teased, giggling towards the end. Nicolas quickly turned around, frowning, to look at the princess. However, he thought this might also help him establish things with Yulma. He just wasn't going to say it though.

"Didn't I kick you out moments ago?" Nicolas exclaimed. "Yes, but I told you I'd be back."

LaylaLuna246

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

LaylaLuna246

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:15 pm
Fatal Striker

User Image

Ω₪Ω₪ ϒύιϻά Ɗάητέ

User Image

Yulma heard him and knew what he was doing with her hand when she grabbed it and placed it on his chest. She could practically feel her heart beat ten times faster at this and the fact that he knew what she was doing. She was starting to close her eyes a bit when he was leaning in to kiss her only to close her eyes completely and bite her lip in annoyance. She heard her comment, but didn't really find kissing in the pool innocent. She found that very sexy. She turned her head to her with a raised brow. "Don't you have anything better to do other than stalk?" she teased her in order to have her go away. Again, she wasn't usually this rude, but this princess was pushing her limits. As well as having spent so much time with Nicolas.

1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff