Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:34 pm
Team Rocket Headquarters is looking to expand its staff! We'd like to hire at least 2 or 3 colorists (we currently don't distinguish between full-time and part-time). If you're interested in joining our team, please have a look through this thread and give it your consideration!

If you have any questions about any aspect of the information contained herein, feel free to post them in this thread or send them to Suudonym or BlackFireKitsune in a PM.

Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Requirements
Post 3: Expectations
Post 4: Benefits
Post 5: Applications

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:35 pm
Requirements

As a colorist at TRHQ, you must...

1. ...be able to work with .PSD files and use layer effects such as Multiply and Outer Glow.
    The shop instructions in the guild's staff forum are written with Photoshop in mind, but if you can make it work in other software, we won't have any complaints. (Adobe Creative Suite 2 was recently released as a free, legal download, including Photoshop CS2. For more information, visit this page.)

2. ...be reachable through AIM.
    This doesn't mean you have to use the AIM software, but you must have an AIM screenname that can be used to contact you on a regular basis. Alternatives include browser-based options like AIM Express and IM+ or all-in-one messaging softwares like Digsby, Trillian, Pidgin, and Adium (Mac only).

3. ...be familiar with the shop and its rules, or be willing to become so.
    Obviously, as non-RP staff, you won't need to be intimately familiar with the RP rules, but we do expect you to know how the rest of the shop works well enough to be able to explain it to a newbie. We aren't asking for immediate fluency and will be happy to help you learn about the shop if you're new!

4. ...be receptive to critique and corrections.
    If you get upset about having suggestions made or errors pointed out, it's probably going to end up with us being afraid to risk hurting your feelings by talking to you, which is going to lead to a lot of problems down the line. We promise we'll never be mean about it!

5. ...be reliable, punctual, and communicative.
    This should go without saying, but we're making it clear since we've had major problems with colorist truancy in the past. If you volunteer to do something, be it a custom or a Pokémon for an event or anything else, we'll expect it to be done in a timely manner. We're very lenient and will be more than willing to give breaks if you're honest about what's going on, but we do need you to communicate with us so we're aware of things that are going on. Communication is also important for things like divvying out event responsibilities and making sure your sales don't overlap with someone else's. It's essential for all of us to be on the same page.

Can you edit?
    If so, we would really love to hear from you! We don't require applicants to be able to edit, but if you can, you'll be able to do things like expression edits and adding accessories or lineart alterations to Pokémon for special events. We're also in desperate need of character ID artists. Character IDs always have hair drawn from scratch, and customers often request edited expressions. We also offer fully unique outfits for IDs, but you're not required to accept such orders if you're not comfortable doing so.

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:36 pm
Expectations

We expect our colorists to contribute to sales in a wide array of ways, including customs, breedings, flatsales, normal sales, mega stone sales/evolutions, and large, multi-part events. Our specific expectations are as follows:

1. Hold a minimum of 4 sale opportunities per year.
    When and how often you hold them is your own choice, but we would prefer if you don't do all of them in one month and then be done with it for the rest of the year. Previously we didn't have any requirements on activity and let colorists decide when they wanted to hold sales based on their own availability and motivation; we want to keep that same relaxed atmosphere, but we also want to make sure that the shop's patrons have fairly regular opportunities to get Pokémon.

2. Monthly, you can accept as many customs (Pokémon or ID) as you'd like.
    This is just for your custom slots. You're welcome to overlap customs with other types of sales in the same month if you feel so inspired. Bribes are limited to how many customs you accept, so if you accept three customs in one particular month, you can only accept up to three bribes in that same month.

3. Monthly, there can be up to 3 normal sales.
    Any member of staff who has the software to cert Pokémon can hold normal sales, so make sure to communicate with other members of the team before holding one.

4. Breedings can open at any time.
    You probably don't want to go more frequent than every 3 months or so due to the potentially large number of Pokémon that need to be homed, hatched, and evolved. Also, you want try to avoid overlapping your breedings slots with someone else's.

5. You may be asked to color Mega Evolutions of Pokémon that were colored by someone else.
    There are a lot of Pokémon in the shop capable of Mega Evolution, and many of them were created by colorists who are no longer on our team. That means that every now and then you might have to reproduce a former colorist's work to create the existing Pokémon's new Mega form.

6. You have a general deadline of one month to complete any accepted customs.
    Ideally, you should shoot closer to two weeks. Again, we're pretty lenient: If it's getting close to the one month mark and you don't think you're going to be able to make it for any reason, all you have to do is get in touch and let us and your customer know what's up. One of BFK's responsibilities is giving colorists a gentle reminder when they have deadlines coming up; if there's a particular way you'd like to be contacted for these reminders (one reminder every week, no reminders until three days before, reminders through PM only, etc.), let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate you! You can also opt out of reminders altogether if you're not comfortable with them, but do note that if you miss the deadline, we'll still contact you to ask what's up.

7. You will be responsible for certing and dropping off all of the Pokémon you create.
    We don't hire certists, so that means that all the little tidbits attached to drop-offs are the duty of the colorist who made the Pokémon that's being dropped off. It's nothing difficult, though, so don't let it intimidate you.

8. You must either create all of your own resources or use royalty-free stock resources.
    Under no circumstances may you take a picture off of google image search and paste it onto your work. If you want or need to add textures to your work, you may only use stock images that are completely free-use. Related to this, you cannot create Pokémon based on someone else's drawing(s) without their explicit permission. If someone's custom form asks you to reference someone else's design, make sure to ask them to supply proof of permission before accepting the form!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:37 pm
Benefits

Naturally, being a member of staff comes with a certain amount of privilege in the shop. This is the full list of benefits:

• You'll keep privileges that regular players have, such as being able to participate in events.
    We hate the idea of telling someone they can't have fun in the shop's sales and games anymore just because they're staff, so we allow colorists to continue to participate in the shop with only a few limitations. Have a look at the last question in the FAQ for a full explanation.

• Once a year, you can give yourself one real shiny Pokémon.
    Shinies are normally only available during rare special events. (You'll be able to win those too, if you're eligible to participate in the sale they're available in.)

• You can make any custom-colored Pokémon of your choice for yourself.
    Any time you make Pokémon for others, be it through opening slots, holding a flatsale, or contributing to a big event, you'll also earn the right to make a Pokémon for yourself, colored any way you want it (within the limits of what's allowed in the shop, of course).

• You can make special Pokémon for yourself, such as accessorized or line-edited Pokémon.
    If you hold a sale that offers special Pokémon, you can make a Pokémon that's special in the same way for yourself. For example, if you held a flatsale where all the Pokémon had fur that was groomed differently from usually, you could also create a Pokémon with different fur for yourself. If there's a specific kind of Pokémon you want that isn't usually allowed (i.e. accessories or line edits), all you have to do is come up with enough similar Pokémon to constitute a flatsale!

• You can make IDs for all of your own characters.
    Regular uniform, customized uniform, or even a fully unique outfit - if you've been approved to make character IDs, you're welcome to make your own at your leisure, including IDs for cosplay characters that you want to have.

• You are entitled to 100% of the gold you earn through all sales and customs.
    Customs, raffles, auctions, tips... anything you earn is yours and yours alone. In sales where multiple colorists contributed Pokémon, such as in large raffles, the total gold is divided fairly based on how many Pokémon you contributed. Ex.: The raffle totals 50 billion gold in profit for ten pets, four of which you made. Your earnings would be 50 bil / 10 x 4, or 20 billion.

New Colorist Bonus:

If you successfully complete six months as a colorist, you'll be paid a hiring bonus of 50bil. What we consider successful completion is defined below:

• Open custom slots at least 3 out of 6 months.
  • Hold at least 3 normal sales in 6 months.
  • If you're approved to make IDs, complete at least 3 ID customs in 6 months.
  • If you can't make IDs, substitute for TWO of the following:
    • Open customs slots for an additional month.
    • Hold two additional normal sales.
    • Hold a flatsale.
    • Open breeding slots.
    • Sell at least 3 Mega Stones and color the evolutions.

If you can do the above within your first 6 months as a colorist and without missing a deadline (we consider a deadline missed if we haven't heard from you for a couple weeks or so after the deadline passes), you will receive a one-time bonus payment of 50 billion gold. If you fall just short of fulfilling the requirements but have demonstrated enthusiasm and commitment, we may consider partial payment.

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:39 pm
Applications

Pokémon
    We have a selection of Pokémon available for you to download and work with to create samples. This selection includes two Pokémon that are popular with our customers (Eevee / Absol), two Pokémon with somewhat simple lineart (Quagsire / Dratini), and two Pokémon with somewhat complex lineart (Galvantula / Chandelure). You may use any of the available Pokémon any number of times for your samples. If there's a certain Pokémon on the Completed Pokémon List that you really want to work with, you may send Suudonym a PM (subject line: lines for hiring samples) to request one additional set of lines.

If you're having a hard time coming up with ideas, we have provided one practice form per available Pokémon below:

Eevee
    I'd like an Eevee based on a red fox! References: 1 2 Also, instead of gold/brown eyes, maybe a shade of green that looks good?

[IF YOU'D LIKE TO EDIT] For the expression, I'd like a more serious or watchful look. It'd probably be enough just to close its mouth.

Absol
    Reference: link It's basically a regular Absol with whiter fur and a bluer face, and the rest of the blue parts - the forehead thing, the slashy business on the side of the head, the tail, and the claws - are colored like a blue opal. I tried to make it look that way on the reference, but it's pretty haphazard and messy. Also, the eyes are two-colored: a bright teal/cyan fading to bright violet.

Quagsire
    A gold Quagsire, but not just a regular flood-filled golden color - please make it look kind of metallic or glittery. You can get rid of the purple marking entirely, and for the fin (or whatever it is that's on its back) I'd like a darker gold color, or maybe a sort of reddish umber, also with a metallic texture. Please choose whatever color looks good for the eyes; I'm thinking maybe a deep, warm purple to complement the gold, but I'm not particular!

Dratini
    Refer to this. I drew on the markings to make them easier to see, but I don't want the outlines on the actual pokemon.

[IF YOU'D LIKE TO EDIT] Can you make the expression look kind of arrogant/indignant? The kind of face where it's better than you and it knows it and how dare you dirty the air it breathes.

Galvantula
    Three words: peacock jumping spider. This for the abdomen and head, this for the legs (the two raised legs, not the other ones), and this for the eyes.

Chandelure
    Okay so this is sooort of a rainbow Chandelure, but it's not as gaudy as rainbow stuff usually is. The large flame is a gradient - pink (#FF4D94) to yellow (#FFFF66) to teal (#66FFC2). For the four small flames, the gradient is only between two colors - pink and teal. The black parts should be a nice gold color, and then for the eyes I'd like them to be a pink/teal gradient as well, a top-down gradient. The glass part can be plain white, but I'd really like to see a patterning on it, sort of like those frosted glass windows where the frosted part is removed in places. For the pattern itself, I'm thinking like an old victorian wallpaper pattern or lace, something frilly and flowy and floral.

Character IDs
    If you're interested in becoming a character ID artist, you can download the male and/or female ID bases to work on. For your sample(s), go as complicated as you feel comfortable doing; you can do a regular uniform, a modified uniform (ranging from small to major changes), or a completely unique outfit. You can use your own character, a friend's character, or a character from a show/game/etc. as a subject for your sample. However, if you're hired, you'll only be able to use the ID in the shop if it's your own character or a cosplay character that isn't already in use.

Tips
    Here's a bit of information about the tools the artist uses: Lines are done with a 3px brush using the pen tool OR a 4px brush using pen pressure. Shading is done in gray (hex code #434343) on a layer set to Multiply with 33% opacity, using a brush at 0 hardness. Highlights are done with a white, 0 hardness brush at between 7-10% opacity. Smudge tool is used to selectively soften shadow edges and to blend the edges of highlights. Lineart colors are chosen by selecting the shadowed color and then making it darker; dodge and burn tools, both set to midtones, can be used to selectively darken or lighten parts of the lineart.

The important part is that your finished work looks consistent with the original art. If you can accomplish that, we're not going to be particular about how you go about it!

When you've completed your samples, you can submit them by posting the following form in this thread (you may also send a PM to Suu or BFK if you're not comfortable posting it publicly)
:

[size=15][color=darkred][b]I'd like to apply![/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=dimgray][b]Nickname:[/b] [how you'd like to be addressed]
[b]Availability:[/b] [what times of day/days of the week you're usually available]
[b]AIM Screenname:[/b] [if you don't have one, please get one before submitting your application]
[b]Former Employer(s):[/b] [shops where you used to be a colorist and how long you were there]
[b]Current Employer(s):[/b] [shops where you are a colorist now]
[b]Recommendation(s):[/b] [if you're new to TRHQ, are friends with a regular, and wouldn't mind us contacting said regular to get an idea of what you're like, please name them here! otherwise, write "N/A"]

[b]TRHQ Samples:[/b] [links, as many as you would like]
[b]Samples from other shops:[/b] [links, as many as you would like]

[b]Why you want to be a colorist:[/b] [and what do you hope to accomplish?]

[i]By submitting this application, I, [your username], affirm that I have read and understand all of the conditions for hiring. I understand that excessively delaying my work without fair reason and communicating poorly about the status of my work can ultimately lead to my termination as a colorist. I agree to read the entirety of the staff instructions when they become available to me. I will to do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a member of staff.[/i][/color][/size]

[quote="BlackFireKitsune"][/quote]

Please do not post incomplete applications. If you'd like to add additional samples after posting your application, you may do so, but make sure to let us know that you did. You can do so by posting in the main thread or by posting in this thread with a quote to BlackFireKitsune.

Hearing Back
    If we're interested in hiring you based on your application, you'll hear back from us through PM within one week of your post. If you're not contacted within that one-week period, you can assume that we have declined your application. In the event your application is declined and you'd like to be considered again, you can make another post with a link to your original application and a new batch of samples.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:40 pm
Reserved.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:41 pm
Reserved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:42 pm
Reserved.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

wasluxy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:25 pm
I'd like to apply!

Nickname: Lux, Luxy
Availability: About noon-2am… XD;;;
AIM Screenname: luxrayne13 (because i'm just so original XD)
Former Employer(s): Fluffy Cats, Meimou, several months? / iZunes, itsie bitsie spider and DJ SnowKat, since dec '11 / Katzaie Nebula, Lady Ayanai, a month and a half / The Coloring Box, owner, a year or so~
Current Employer(s): iZunes, owner
Recommendation(s): n/a~

TRHQ Samples: Photobucket Album
Samples from other shops:
Boop / Boop / Boop / Boop / Boop / Boop / Boop / Boop / Boop / Boop / Boop / Boop

Why you want to be a colorist: I know it may seem debatable because I'm not always around, but I really do love the shop and especially the people in it. The staff have all been wonderful, and the other shop-goers are so fun to talk to and role-play with. I've had a hard time keeping my muse and sticking around as a customer for long periods of time, but I have no doubt that as a colorist I will never abandon my responsibility. As a computer graphic designer and artist, I take coloring jobs seriously and find it to be one of the most enjoyable things there is~ Working with the lines for the application has been an absolute blast, and I'd love so much to color Pokemon, Trainers, and Rockets for the rest of the shop to enjoy along side the TRHQ Team~

By submitting this application, I, Lux_Rayne13, affirm that I have read and understand all of the conditions for hiring. I understand that excessively delaying my work without fair reason and communicating poorly about the status of my work can ultimately lead to my termination as a colorist. I agree to read the entirety of the staff instructions when they become available to me. I will to do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a member of staff.

edit: Forgot a couple touches on the Male ID, fix'd~ <3 7/1 5:46pm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:23 am
I'd like to apply!

Nickname: Magi
Availability: Weekends, typically all day but let's lowball with 3hrs? (usually I can do (MUCH) more but I am going to be going through a major schedule change come the end of August so I think weekends is reasonable and safe to assume).
AIM Screenname: vibratotones
Former Employer(s): None
Current Employer(s): None
Recommendation(s): N/A
TRHQ Samples: Photobucket Album
Samples from other shops: None

Why you want to be a colorist: I know I am not the most active in the thread, but I do love the shop and have fun rping with you all. I want to help expand what can be offered and help out how I can with events and other fun things. While I have no prior experience working as a colorist, I think everyone needs a place to try out something new and test their merit. While I've never been a colorist, I have been working as an rp manager and other behind-the-scenes sort of positions in B/Cs so I know some of what to expect on that front. When it comes to work I make sure to complete things as soon as possible, and to be as professional as possible while doing so.

I think I can be a good addition to the team and will try my hardest to be productive and eager to learn the ropes.

By submitting this application, I, Magician Arcana, affirm that I have read and understand all of the conditions for hiring. I understand that excessively delaying my work without fair reason and communicating poorly about the status of my work can ultimately lead to my termination as a colorist. I agree to read the entirety of the staff instructions when they become available to me. I will to do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a member of staff.

BlackFireKitsune

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:20 pm
Minor Edit 10/18
I'd like to apply!

Nickname: Magi
Availability: At the very least 5 hrs a day, almost every day. Sometimes more. Most of the time more. I spend most of my day, and a lot of time online.
AIM Screenname: vibratotones
Former Employer(s): None
Current Employer(s): None

TRHQ Samples: Original Application and New Samps
Samples from other shops: None

Why you want to be a colorist: Even if I'm not around a lot, or talking in shop, I really do like you all and enjoy rping with everyone. I'd hope to join the team to make cool stuff and expand what is already offered, and to bring in new customers and friends to enjoy the shop. I love helping out on events and creating fun games (even though it shows no experience, I've had a lot of experience doing managerial work in other shops). Coloring these pokemon has been so much fun and I'm really excited to work on and make new, interesting pokemon for others and events.

By submitting this application, I, Magician Arcana, affirm that I have read and understand all of the conditions for hiring. I understand that excessively delaying my work without fair reason and communicating poorly about the status of my work can ultimately lead to my termination as a colorist. I agree to read the entirety of the staff instructions when they become available to me. I will to do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a member of staff.

BlackFireKitsune

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:47 pm
I'd like to apply!

Nickname: Sao
Availability: I work 2nd shift part time... Im available at least once a week usually in the evenings, est. I'm always on the computer, tho, and have my phone linked up to my chats, so I'm reachable whenever needed.
AIM Screenname: lafaira@gmail.com
Former Employer(s): This one! I can't remember how long... a few months? A year? Unofficial and then Official RP Manager, and sometimes colorist.
Current Employer(s): N/A

TRHQ Samples:
Whimsicott
Arcanine
Wigglytuff Halloween Event
Aggron
Jirachi
Raichu Halloween Event
Liepard
Misdreavus Halloween Event
Pidgeot
Haunter
Ponyta, My little Pony Event
Pikachu
Whimsicott
Sharpedo Halloween Event
Vaporeon
Chandelure
Whimsicott Halloween Event
Servine Halloween Event
Aggron
Banette Halloween Event
Totodile, My little Pony Event
Jirachi
Arcanine
Espeon
Liepard
Liepard
Charizard Halloween Event
Feraligatr Halloween Event
Metagross
Emboar
Ariados
Pignite Halloween Event

UPDATE:
Codsworth. My bby. No takey.

Samples from other shops: N/A

Why you want to be a colorist: I miss the shop and I need something productive to do besides video games and napping. When I was Rp manger, what I really enjoyed doing was coloring pokemon, but that wasn't my job, and I had to step down because the RP position was too much for me at the time. I've got a lot of free time now, I miss my TRHQ Bros, and I've got experience doing the job already. Also feel like it would be beneficial for my mental state, but thats stuff I don't really want to get into where lots of people can read it.

By submitting this application, I, Sao Kasai, affirm that I have read and understand all of the conditions for hiring. I understand that excessively delaying my work without fair reason and communicating poorly about the status of my work can ultimately lead to my termination as a colorist. I agree to read the entirety of the staff instructions when they become available to me. I will to do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a member of staff.

BlackFireKitsune

Sao Kasai

DragonEnchantress

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:29 am
I'd like to apply!

Nickname: DE
Availability: Any time, usually, between 10am to midnight EST
AIM Screenname: DragnEnchantres1
Former Employer(s): Sietynas Realm (Dragon Scales) [7 years?] | Meardhon [6 I think] | Paws and Claws [2 years] | Jokoa [2 years] | Squinty Kitties - Own it but it's closed now [5 years] Most of these are guesses on how long because I have a terrible memory sometimes lol But they're an idea of how long regardless
Current Employer(s): Technically still Meardhon, but it's quite dead (Owner is MIA) and I'd probably still do part time at Sietynas Realm if they ever revive it again ^^ But otherwise, none.
Recommendation(s): ~Twilight...Angel~ has agreed to let me use her as a reference. I have known her for many years on Gaia so we have gotten to know each other pretty well. I am confident that she would be able to offer you some useful in-tell on what sort of person I am =D

TRHQ Samples: [x] | [x] | [x] | [x]
Samples from other shops: [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x] | [x]

Why you want to be a colorist: I have worked in many shops but none have been pokemon based. I want to try something new for a change ^^ I've stalked this shop since it was created (when Anubii was closed) and I have some pets from it but haven't fully embraced the pokemon BC shops to their fullest and would love to give it a full effort try x3

By submitting this application, I, DragonEnchantress, affirm that I have read and understand all of the conditions for hiring. I understand that excessively delaying my work without fair reason and communicating poorly about the status of my work can ultimately lead to my termination as a colorist. I agree to read the entirety of the staff instructions when they become available to me. I will to do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a member of staff.

BlackFireKitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:06 am
I'd like to apply!

Nickname: Rayne
Availability: Tuesday-Saturday
Usually 5pm-9pm est unless there's no school then 9am-10pm est
AIM Screenname: amaya.cascadingrayn
Former Employer(s): none
Current Employer(s): Wynaven
TRHQ Samples: Album
Samples from other shops: x x x

Why you want to be a colorist: being a colorist means I can help share the love of Pokémon to more and more people! I can also get the color peoples ideal Pokémon designs! I also get to exploit Pokémon and take over the world. (That was a joke.) I have no means of taking over the world, but I do have means of infecting and uniting everyone in the world with the love of Pokémon! (I’m weird) There's nothing better than that. It's like changing the world one Pokemon at a time, well sort of at least.

By submitting this application, I, CascadingRayn, affirm that I have read and understand all of the conditions for hiring. I understand that excessively delaying my work without fair reason and communicating poorly about the status of my work can ultimately lead to my termination as a colorist. I agree to read the entirety of the staff instructions when they become available to me. I will to do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a member of staff.

BlackFireKitsune

CascadingRayn

Adorable Noob

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:44 pm
I'd like to apply!

Nickname: Manda
Availability: I work overnight so normally morning or early afternoons
AIM Screenname: kuroinekoduo
Former Employer(s): Used to be Familiar only colorist for Soquili, did not have a computer for a while, but was recently re-hired as an unedit colorist there. The other shops that I color for I was just on hiatus while I didn't have a computer
Current Employer(s): My Little Pony (shop co-owner, I also drew several pieces of lineart for the shop), Kitsusagi (shop co-owner, was hired as a colorist before taking said position when former owner quit Gaia), Soquili
Recommendation(s): n/a

TRHQ Samples: [x][x][x][x][x]
Samples from other shops: [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Why you want to be a colorist: Welp, I just think that it would be really fun to color some Pokemon~ I hope to make things that people will enjoy whee

By submitting this application, I, Manda, affirm that I have read and understand all of the conditions for hiring. I understand that excessively delaying my work without fair reason and communicating poorly about the status of my work can ultimately lead to my termination as a colorist. I agree to read the entirety of the staff instructions when they become available to me. I will to do my best to fulfill my responsibilities as a member of staff.

BlackFireKitsune

TRHQ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces