Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Pridelands [IC]
[PRP] Come to Uncle Areo (Areoiris x Kayode)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:38 am
User Image Areo was a very happy Uncle! He was pleased he could call himself that. What he wasn't pleased about was having heard of his brothers litter from the word of others. It would pass though. He'd be sure to let him hear about it later though! He was going to go visit one of his nephews and was super excited to hear about what he wanted to be. Perhaps he could show him a few things.

He grinned happily at the thought. If his brothers kids were anything like they had been as children, Mkodi have mercy on them all. He padded towards pride rock, where most of the dens were located and wasn't actually sure what he was looking for. He figured they'd be similar to him or his siblings a little, and their markings were quit distinct so they couldn't be that hard to spot right?

He couldn't help but be happy right now. His life was good, his siblings lives were good and he was an Uncle. And he was going to be the coolest uncle ever!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:49 pm
User Image

Kayode was silent and stealthy. He was certain now one in the area could see him behind the green leafs of the bush. His toes tapped with excitement. Was he really this great at hiding that no one could see him? His grin increased as he watched to see if anyone would notice. From his hiding he could easily see the den where his family stayed as well as other lions and lioness walking around the area.

One lion in particular caught his attention. He had the same belly markings as his father had! As quietly as he could (which was actually rather noisy) he jumped toward the nearest bush to get a better look at the lion. He was focused on getting to the bush, that he didn't check to see if the lion had noticed him or not. Regardless he ducked into the bush and made sure he was fully covered. He took a moment and stayed still. If the lion had seen him Kayode thought that maybe if he stayed silent enough, the lion would forget about him.

Once he was to impatient to sit still, he poked his head out of the bush to get a better look at the lion.

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:11 am
R4gn0r0k IV

As he was approaching the area in which his brother and his family resided her caught the sound of rustling in the brush not to far away. A faint smile formed upon his dark lips as he realized he was being watched. He didn't turn his head as he didn't want the youngster to know that he had been found out.

He continued to walk on as if nothing had happened and then walked around so that he disappeared out of view of the youngster, though he wasn't really that far away. He heard some rustling again and made himself comfortable on the ground beside some of the thicker brush that wasn't to far away from where the brown cub was located.

He could wait, he was patient. He wondered if the lad would come out or if he would stay in there. He figured it would turn out either way so he laid himself as low to the ground as he could and watched to see if the cub would follow. Mind you he didn't even think about his actions possibly scaring the cub at all. Nope, he just wanted to play with the little one.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:40 am
When he poked his head out he looked around to see if he could see the lion. He frowned when the lion wasn't within his sights. “Where did he go.” He said with a hint of annoyance, jumping out of his hiding spot. Kayode was about to walk away, when he saw the lion. He came to a complete halt.

'Should I jump back in the bush? Or maybe I should retreat? I could attack.' He thought quickly looking at his options. He went down in a pouncing position. For now he would negotiate and figure out just who this lion was.

“Who are you?” He said, doing his best to sound intimidating. “You look familiar.”

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:28 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

He couldn't help but smile when the cub went into the offense and crouched low to the ground and questioned him with as intimidating a voice a small cub could make. "I've been found out, the cat is out of the bag." He exclaimed semi dramatically placing a paw over his eyes.

He then chuckled and lowered his paw and looked at the boy. "I would think I should look familiar, I'm your daddy's brother." He figured the cub would catch on with that, though he hadn't actually gotten to meet them all yet so he was sure they didn't really know much of who he was, but at least the cub knew there was something familiar about him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:11 pm
Kayode stared at the lion and gasped. He got out of the pouncing position and stepped closer to the lion, though still keeping his distance. “Not uh. I think I would know if my dad have a brother. My father tells me everything.” He said proudly. Then he paused and thought a little more about it. It was a weird coincidence that the lion looked like his dad though. He wondered if his dad had meant to tell him and it just slipped his mind. Adults could be so forgetful sometimes!

“Well maybe he did tell me and I wasn't listening.” He said as he walked in a circle around the lion. Then he came to a stop in front of the lion and sat down. “My name is Kayode. Nice to meet you.”

He gave his uncle a wide grin. Maybe now he had someone to play with, he thought excitedly.

AstoriaFallen
Sorry for taking so long!

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:32 pm
Fairy Snails

He remembered how he was when he was a cub so he wasn't overly surprised when Kayode said he probably wasn't listening. Giving a chuckle he smiled fondly towards the young male and looked around the area for a brief moment. "So Kayode, what would you like to do?" He figured the young male had some thoughts dancing around in that little noggin of his so why not allow him to pick out what they did.  
[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games