User Image
Moose: Adaminna was the pack's best actress. She was the prettiest, and certainly the funniest! Even if everyone didn't quite see it that way.

Some of the others didn't have the same carefree lifestyle views as Ada, but that was alright with her. So long as they smiled every once in a while she would let it slide. Except for Sangria - what a grump! Ada would bet that no one could make her smile, since Ada was the best at cheering others up, after all, and even she had failed.

The whole ordeal had put her in a bit of a funk. What was she to do now that she couldn't make someone smile? Did that mean she should give up and -gasp!- actually hunt for once?

nessiaing: Vasa was out an about. Ever since the pack's festivities she had been making an attempt to get out and see more faces. Despite her bright colours Vasa often prefered to stay hidden in the shadows. She was happy to just spend time on her own and with Bik. Vasa loved the white and pale green wild dog she had met, but Bik would be proud of her getting out and about.

She made her way towards the stream that ran through the pack. It was a little out of the way so she figured it wouldn't be too busy but at the same time there was likely to be someone around that she could talk to and perhaps make friends with.

Moose: The young wild dog kicked up her paws in a chipper trot towards her den, then make a quick little detour upon the sight of a moving patch of green! If she hadn't been contemplating her little plight then Ada might have missed Vasa completely.

"Hey there!" She smiled and padded out into the water, then promptly made a little shrieking squeak and jumped up on a rock out of the water. "Oooh, cold cold cold!" Ada shivered from paw to the tips of her ears, even raising her tail with the effort. At least on the rock she was nice and warm!

nessiaing: Vasa let out a chuckle at the younger wild dog. "It runs from the glaciers up top the mountain." It was a lesson Vasa had learned rather early upon arrive in the mountain pack, the water was refresshing to drink but unless you had thick fur you had to be crazy to swim in it.

She eyed the red wild dog and a flicker of recognition passed over her face. It took her a moment but she recognized Ada as one of Bik's pups. She had never met the pups directly but she had seen them from time to time when she had gone to drop things off at Bik's den. It was strange seeing the bright red dog all grown up. For a moment Vasa wondered if that meant Bik and Kunle would have another litter soon, they made such good parents and pretty pups she hoped that they would.

Moose: "Oh, so that must be why it's so cold! I bet if I lived on the mountain for a year I would turn into snow and then I could just live in the water." Ada shook her head, nodding along with her own warped logic. "Hey hey, so why are you down here all by yourself? You should be with your friends!"

Ada stepped on a few rocks to get closer to the green wild dog without getting in the chilly water. Whenever one her paws would slip she would squeak. "My names Adaminna, what's yours?...Did you know your fur looks like trees? or grass, either one. It's really pretty." Of course, by this point Ada had her face nearly pressed up against one of Vasa's paws.

User Image
nessiaing: "I guess I don't have to many friends. I enjoy being alone" the older wild dog answered. She sometimes wished she could be more outgoing and friendly, more like the red dog before her but she knew she had her good qualities to.

"I know your name Ada... though I suppose you wouldn't remember me. My name is Vasanta, I am a friend of your mother's we are both gatherers." she told the young adult with a nod. "I use to see you when you were just a pup playing with your siblings, its nice to see that you have grown into such a fine young woman." she said with a grin.

Moose: "WHAT?" Adaminna gasped. "But..but no one likes being alone!" She just couldn't believe it! Who would rather be on their own than with others? It didn't make sense to her.

"I think I've seen you before, I'm pretty sure I have, but I never knew your name Vasa. Well, I did, mama told me about you but I've never seen you with the name, you know?" She smiled, apparently done with her rambling long enough to catch her breath. Ada moved over on to the shore next to the green wild dog. "I think I should get going sometime soon. It's a big secret that no one can know, but I think my parents will be very happy!"

nessiaing: Vasa cocked her head at the mention of a seceret. If there was won social thing she was good at it was keeping a secret after all who did she have to tell.

"I can keep your secret for you?" Vasa said wanting to know what the red wild dog could possibly be keeping from her parents. Vasa assumed that it was a good secret, Bik and Kunle where fairly acceptiong and open parents. Perhaps Ada was planning a surprise for them. The green wild dog was intruiged now and desperately wanted to know more.

Moose: "You can? Oh, well then I'll tell you!" Ada moved in closer and after looking around she whispered, "I'm going to find some pups." Leaning back she nodded, as if it were the biggest secret of all. "I'm not really sure how so many of the pack seem to get them so easy, but I'm going to find out! And then I can play all day."

That's something the adults weren't good for; play. There were all really stuck up and just not very fun at all! It was kind of sad really. "Remember, you can't tell anyone, okay? It's important."

nessiaing: Vasa smiled, the wording was a little odd. She was sure that Ada would know by now where put would have come from and if she didn't it wasn't Vasa's job to tell it was Bik's.

"Ah yes well pups are fun." she told the younger female with a smile. "I promise to keep your secret I will not tell a soul." she said with a nod.

"Well I will let you get on your way. If you ever need a secret keeper you know where you can find me." She told the younger female with a smile. She moved towards the water again and dipped her toes into the icy water.

Moose Preening under the positive endorsement, Adaminna reveled in her decision. This was going to be amazing! Little ones to play with, and all the love in the world to give them. All she had to do was figure out where one go them, and where to put them once she got them.

"Kay!" Adaminna moved in to rub her cheek against Vasa's before giggling and bouncing off. She knew pups had a mommy and a daddy, so now she was in search of a daddy! Maybe he would know where to get them. Oh, she hoped so, that would certainly perk up this day!