Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:01 am
Rennekae
No problem, thanks for answering! In that case, I would definitely stick Kel in here - the top guy. He'd love to be a warrior. Would First Warrior be allowed?

Could you do me a favor and fill out the joining form with him? It'd put all his facts in one place, so I could add him easily.

If he'll have been part of the pride a while, I could see him being First Warrior potentially. But if he'll have come recently, he wouldn't likely be put into the First rank just yet. So that would depend on how long you want him to have been a part of things.

(And thanks for the quote! It worked!)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:02 am
Annchen
First Name: Kaprifol
Second Name: Sun
Image: User Image
Desired Rank: Sister Queen

Welcome Sun!

Also, welcome to our new First Consort, Divine! (Yes, I'm silly and welcoming myself, but thought it important to mention anyway!)  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:21 am
Joining The Fun

First Name: Impikelelo
Second Name: Honor
Born in or Rogue: Rogue - born in Bonelands
Desired Rank: Warrior
Brief Personality/History: Kel is a strong, fierce lion. He shares his father's belief that everyone needs to earn their own respect; as such, he is determined to earn his - especially in his father's eyes. Confident almost to the point of being cocky, if Kel wants something, he works to make it happen.

He was born into the Bonelands to Gakere and Ulaka, so when he reached adulthood he was forced to leave the pride. When he was first told that he must leave the pride, he was very upset and sought assurance that his parents still loved him and he wasn't being cast out as a special case. After understanding that's just how the pride works, he came to accept it and vowed to live in a way that would make his father proud. The path of a warrior is the most respectful thing he can think of.
Anything Else?: Unfortunately, I think this makes him unable to just walk into the position. I think he'll need to work for it later. :p  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:19 pm
Rennekae
First Name: Impikelelo
Second Name: Honor
Desired Rank: Warrior

Welcome Honor!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:55 am
I have some unfortunate news. I am going to have to call it quits for this pride idea. While I think it could work very well indeed, I just don't have the time or ability to devote to it that such a pride deserves. If any of you want to take over and move the pride along to become a reality, you are welcome to. If you'd rather adapt it and use SOME of what exists currently while discarding or changing the rest, that's fine as well. Even though I'm unable to run the pride, I'd be more than happy to see someone else take up the reins and run with it.

However, until and unless someone else opts to continue the pride, I am having to call this I/T closed. If y'all want to use the pride as part of backstory or whatever, that works too. I sincerely apologize for giving up on it, and hope y'all can forgive the defeat. I appreciate your support for the idea, and wish your characters luck for the future!

R4gn0r0k IV

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Annchen

SilverLutz

CaliWolfe

nessiaing

Syrius Lionwing

Puhterodactyl

Rennekae

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items