Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:49 pm
AstoriaFallen

Sorry, I edited my original rank post, "I would imagine either Uandugu and follow the lead of her mother, or Mzegazega so she can seek out new knowledge, with a possibility of working up to a higher rank through rp."

I love the pack introduction rp right now, but I'd love to rp more with the other pups and their relatives, although I don't have anything specifically in mind yet!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:52 pm
Alethryia
AstoriaFallen

Sorry, I edited my original rank post, "I would imagine either Uandugu and follow the lead of her mother, or Mzegazega so she can seek out new knowledge, with a possibility of working up to a higher rank through rp."

I love the pack introduction rp right now, but I'd love to rp more with the other pups and their relatives, although I don't have anything specifically in mind yet!

Okay. I saw that. Try to make any edits in red so I see them smile

And the Pack ORP will have all the siblings and family members, at least the ones that live in the pack. Most of the family members (Great aunts and great grandparents and so forth) don't live in the pack directly.

The links in the names should link certs and those will give you the names of who owns family members if you wish to seek out further family RP outside the Packs.

And feel free to Post in the ORP. smile I'm waiting for more people to respond before I post again.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:47 pm
AstoriaFallen

Okay possible rankings:

For the Tangambili - Guard (or Sentry if I can get Vik an avian familiar)
For WatembeziMto - Okay so I know that above I said Vikram's rank would be a Kiambaza/Earth Wall, but I'm going to change that to[ Machanga/Sand ....  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff